Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #504

    Wait!! Another option!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HookerBot  [View Original Post]
    There is an IGNORE function on here, works wonders for time-wasters like that dumbass.
    You can always ignore me! Just look at poster name. I know it's hard to do but, scroll down!!

  2. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    So some don't get it because they don't believe you or agree with you? I guess we can add arrogant prick to your other attributes. Who doesn't get it? It's an anonymous site, which I stated before. Who do you know that is on the sidelines, other than maybe yourself?
    There is an IGNORE function on here, works wonders for time-wasters like that dumbass.

  3. #502

    Tsk Tsk!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    So some don't get it because they don't believe you or agree with you? I guess we can add arrogant prick to your other attributes. Who doesn't get it? It's an anonymous site, which I stated before. Who do you know that is on the sidelines, other than maybe yourself?
    Quick!! Look behind you! There goes the point!!

  4. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Some Get it. Some don't! Sucks to be on the sidelines!!
    ö.

    So some don't get it because they don't believe you or agree with you? I guess we can add arrogant prick to your other attributes. Who doesn't get it? It's an anonymous site, which I stated before. Who do you know that is on the sidelines, other than maybe yourself?

  5. #500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Referendum To Legalize Prostitution.

    Let's get a binding referendum going for the next election to legalize Prostitution.

  6. #499
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Decriminalization would mean a huge influx of supply. The reason why Chicago has many older and unattractive providers is because of uncle LEO's huge presence. This new supply would keep prices in check and dramatically increase the talent levels.

    If you want a comp, look at Toronto. Nothing but gorgeous women in their 20's and so many of them that it's impossible to keep up with all of them.
    I'll give you another example on how decriminalization would look like -- Germany! For a 100 bucks you get 30 min all-in fun with a gorgeous 20 year old model. Girls get health checks, pay taxes, are protected by police and work in clean places. Everybody wins.

  7. #498

    Decriminalization

    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy99  [View Original Post]
    I saw on the news that decriminalization is growing in popularity among Democrats. Do you think that would raise or lower what are roughly the "standard" prices?
    Decriminalization would mean a huge influx of supply. The reason why Chicago has many older and unattractive providers is because of uncle LEO's huge presence. This new supply would keep prices in check and dramatically increase the talent levels.

    If you want a comp, look at Toronto. Nothing but gorgeous women in their 20's and so many of them that it's impossible to keep up with all of them.

  8. #497

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    I asked A2, but her keeps editing my posts! LOL!
    I stand corrected!

  9. #496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Lower, but not right away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy99  [View Original Post]
    I saw on the news that decriminalization is growing in popularity among Democrats. Do you think that would raise or lower what are roughly the "standard" prices?
    You have to ask? Initially the price would hold as the state will will cause added costs for providers such as taxing, and some bureaucratic red tape, licensing, testing etc. After a couple years prices will drop as more providers get in to the business and drive costs down. That is if other businesses that had similar things happen repeats itself.

  10. #495

    Random thought

    I saw on the news that decriminalization is growing in popularity among Democrats. Do you think that would raise or lower what are roughly the "standard" prices?

  11. #494

    Whom has them bigger

    Quote Originally Posted by DanglinNuts  [View Original Post]
    Write your novel. Try to sell it. Then you will know exactly how much value your "experiences" have.
    ColossalNuts that is.

  12. #493

    Nibu Raphael

    Gary Man,

    Wow. You remember Nibs?

    In my humble opinion, I didn't think he was a pain in the a**. Sorry, Jackson!

    He did not post fantasy or argue with others or promote. Nibu just honestly asked a lot of dumb questions but... they were HILARIOUS.

    A Nibs classic - Since they walk to and for work, Can you pay a streetwalker with CTA tokens?

    LMFAO

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    The War stories chat has been neglected since Sept 29. Reminds me of a prolific poster Nibu Raphael, who posted so much in Every thread, (because he knew everything,) Jackson confined him to his own thread. I wonder what happened to him.

  13. #492

    I rtff

    There was an escort / massage woman that I have been interested in. I was going to ask about her. I researched on another review site. I don't have premium access but from the intro I could tell she had mixed reviews.

    I was about to search on our escort / massage area but just decided to search them. Lo and behold someone asked about her six months ago and got a couple of replies. One reply was stay away and the other was okay time but she doesn't look like the pics.

    The person who asked the question was ME!

    Glad I didn't make a fool of myself and reposted a six month old question I had.

    Lesson of the day.

    RTFF.

  14. #491
    The War stories chat has been neglected since Sept 29. Reminds me of a prolific poster Nibu Raphael, who posted so much in Every thread, (because he knew everything,) Jackson confined him to his own thread. I wonder what happened to him.

  15. #490

    Can Anyone Recommend a Pulisher?

    Quote Originally Posted by DanglinNuts  [View Original Post]
    Write your novel. Try to sell it. Then you will know exactly how much value your "experiences" have.
    I asked A2, but her keeps editing my posts! LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape