Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2214
-
11-10-20 12:57 #489Banned Member

Posts: 586As much as I disagree.
With her agenda, I would bury my schlong in her oratory!
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 12:53 #488Banned Member

Posts: 586The Price Was Right!
Once again the point of my post was missed! It was whether I get the "Lions Share" of the donation! Am I sensing a tinge of envy here?
Originally Posted by GaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 12:29 #487Senior Member

Posts: 1244Huh?
Better question is how do you get aroused looking at her? I guess the saying "to each their own" does apply. Maybe I'm just too picky? LOL. Don't take this wrong, no intentions to cause animosity, arguments or shame anyone for their choices...all in fun/humor.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 07:35 #486Regular Member

Posts: 16Value
Write your novel. Try to sell it. Then you will know exactly how much value your "experiences" have.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 05:18 #485Banned Member

Posts: 586My Republican G / F Caught me.
Beating off to Kamala's pictures! Does she have a reason to be jealous?
-
11-10-20 03:58 #484Senior Member

Posts: 958I thought for sure he'd get the ax, over his tale about "male bonding. " But apparently Not. That post got the ax though. Totally disappeared!
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 00:35 #483Banned Member

Posts: 586Evidence is in the Pudding!!
Jealousy is the mother of oversight!! Evidently your rage has cost you the insight of my posts! Whether positive or negative, there is a message in my reviews. Best to focus your rage on your hard-on instead of me!!
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 22:25 #482Senior Member

Posts: 936Why?
Look I fully understand this site is free and that the moderators and owners of the site put in a lot of hours (and money) to maintain it. But why the hell is this guy not banned yet? He's clearly a troll and offers nothing of value to the forum.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 17:02 #481Senior Member

Posts: 194Keep it up
Can't wait to read more!! Also no one believes any of it LOL! It does make me laugh!
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 16:52 #480Banned Member

Posts: 586Members of my Fan Club beg to differ!!
Some Get it. Some don't! Sucks to be on the sidelines!!
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 16:29 #479Senior Member

Posts: 834No, you're on the bragging end. No one believes you and it helps no one find pussy.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 01:29 #478Banned Member

Posts: 586Novel in Process!!
Got to start somewhere!! I believe my experiences carry some value other than entertainment. BTW. I cannot recall bashing anyone!
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 20:08 #477Senior Member

Posts: 834Why brag
Why is anyone here either bragging about themselves or bashing others? It's an anonymous forum and unverifiable. Some on this forum are less trustworthy than the girls. The purpose of the forum is sharing so that others might partake. You want to sell yourself, write a book.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 14:35 #476Senior Member

Posts: 180More likely one of the hoofers or her booker sold your number, along with other mongers, to a telemarketer. If it isn't Uncle LEO calling it's the IRS or Microsoft. Lololol.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 21:09 #475Senior Member

Posts: 3480Not Me.
Definitely not me. I'm Asian. I have to play the old fashioned way. Up close and personal.
Originally Posted by ManuelJellison
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





