Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 7852
-
11-10-20 10:29 #2962Senior Member

Posts: 57Any info on this one?
She looks like she could be fun, any Intel is appreciated https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...s/805423311542.
Thanks for any help you can provide, tough to me a hobbyist these days.
-
11-10-20 06:13 #2961Senior Member

Posts: 110He is a very kind and nice woman.
Originally Posted by AnonCt420
[View Original Post]
That being said though, she lies about a lot of things.
-
11-09-20 22:06 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 105Thanks BB
Thanks BB, makes sense. Hope she comes back ready to rumble. She was real good. She didn't look like a heavy user, I'm guess she went with some help.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 21:12 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 153Likely
Last time I was there she had her "tools" on the dresser and the company she hangs out with aren't exactly known to be DARE program alumni either. Don't feel like you're missing out too much.
Originally Posted by AnonCt420
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 20:56 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 153Kat / Nicole
So I took a gamble since she hasn't had any reviews here in months and the ones she did have weren't too good. I feel like I might be the only one here who has had an overall positive experience with her? Either she cleaned up her act or she must've liked me because the complaints of her being mechanical and rushed didn't match my experience at all. Small apartment but good location about 15 min from off 84 from Waterbury. She was very clean. Actually smelled great and I didn't scout any obvious signs of demons or the supplies of the dark arts. Very talkative girl and was pleasant throughout my visit. Body was pretty good. Her flab is in the right places. Her pics do seem to be a bit old. I'd say they're an accurate representation of her figure but not her face. Could also be the make up / filter magic but she wasn't unattractive just likely a bit older than you'd expect. She gave a fun little lapdance / striptease to start and then we had our fun. Everything was covered except the BJ (no CIM). I'll probably repeat mainly because she seemed clean and sane but we'll see how the followups go.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/506622733722
-
11-09-20 19:55 #2957Senior Member

Posts: 2148Any intel
I'll bet you Jasmine is using up half the server space on USASEXG with her reviews. Such her name and you'll have hours of reading.
Originally Posted by AnonCt420
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 19:08 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 204I 100% agree there's no way the girl in the ad is what you'll see if you go. Someone prove us wrong.
Originally Posted by FreshClamSauce
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 15:52 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 154No chance
There's no chance the girl in those pics opens the door when you knock.
Originally Posted by PeckerPete13
[View Original Post]
But we can all dream.
-
11-09-20 15:50 #2954Senior Member

Posts: 154She came up over on the Hartford board. Someone said she went to treatment. Do you guys think there's any chance her performance will be improved?
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 14:25 #2953Regular Member

Posts: 15Jasmine
I'm sure I'll get shredded for this question as the answer is fairly obvious, but for those who have seen jasmine. What are the chances she ends up needing a 28 day vacation at some point? I work in "the system" so I usually stick to AMP or SA. Can't be seeing girls I'm going to run into at work. But there is a lot of good reports on here about her and it makes it very tempting. Any intel greatly appreciated.
-
11-09-20 10:30 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 477Tgtbt
Has anyone sample this lovely yet? I'm curious to know if it is actually Princess Laia, or someone just using her pics.
Originally Posted by Leo2830
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 10:21 #2951Senior Member

Posts: 29Stun Gun Queen
I echo the other comments, I recall her getting busted and having a stun gun / taser with her so she is a no go on my list. While she looks tempting too many red flags for me.
Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 09:12 #2950Senior Member

Posts: 57Did you actually go thru with it?
She's close and offers CIM just curious if she is any good at all? Attitude? Thanks!
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 06:19 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 660I heard she went into a treatment program.
Originally Posted by Slick28
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 22:40 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 105Ruby in Thompston
Anyone heard from Ruby? I've been texting her a few times this month but no response. She usually responds, even if it is late or day after. Service was pretty good.
https://tryst.link/escort/thedevilsfavoritereject











Reply With Quote





