Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #487

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Beating off to Kamala's pictures! Does she have a reason to be jealous?
    Better question is how do you get aroused looking at her? I guess the saying "to each their own" does apply. Maybe I'm just too picky? LOL. Don't take this wrong, no intentions to cause animosity, arguments or shame anyone for their choices...all in fun/humor.

  2. #486

    Value

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Got to start somewhere!! I believe my experiences carry some value other than entertainment. BTW. I cannot recall bashing anyone!
    Write your novel. Try to sell it. Then you will know exactly how much value your "experiences" have.

  3. #485

    My Republican G / F Caught me.

    Beating off to Kamala's pictures! Does she have a reason to be jealous?

  4. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    But why the hell is this guy not banned yet? He's clearly a troll and offers nothing of value to the forum.
    I thought for sure he'd get the ax, over his tale about "male bonding. " But apparently Not. That post got the ax though. Totally disappeared!

  5. #483

    Evidence is in the Pudding!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Look I fully understand this site is free and that the moderators and owners of the site put in a lot of hours (and money) to maintain it. But why the hell is this guy not banned yet? He's clearly a troll and offers nothing of value to the forum.
    Jealousy is the mother of oversight!! Evidently your rage has cost you the insight of my posts! Whether positive or negative, there is a message in my reviews. Best to focus your rage on your hard-on instead of me!!

  6. #482

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    No, you're on the bragging end. No one believes you and it helps no one find pussy.
    Look I fully understand this site is free and that the moderators and owners of the site put in a lot of hours (and money) to maintain it. But why the hell is this guy not banned yet? He's clearly a troll and offers nothing of value to the forum.

  7. #481

    Keep it up

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Got to start somewhere!! I believe my experiences carry some value other than entertainment. BTW. I cannot recall bashing anyone!
    Can't wait to read more!! Also no one believes any of it LOL! It does make me laugh!

  8. #480

    Members of my Fan Club beg to differ!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    No, you're on the bragging end. No one believes you and it helps no one find pussy
    Some Get it. Some don't! Sucks to be on the sidelines!!

  9. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Got to start somewhere!! I believe my experiences carry some value other than entertainment. BTW. I cannot recall bashing anyone!
    No, you're on the bragging end. No one believes you and it helps no one find pussy.

  10. #478

    Novel in Process!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    Why is anyone here either bragging about themselves or bashing others? It's an anonymous forum and unverifiable. Some on this forum are less trustworthy than the girls. The purpose of the forum is sharing so that others might partake. You want to sell yourself, write a book.
    Got to start somewhere!! I believe my experiences carry some value other than entertainment. BTW. I cannot recall bashing anyone!

  11. #477

    Why brag

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    I'll stand by my last statement!!
    Why is anyone here either bragging about themselves or bashing others? It's an anonymous forum and unverifiable. Some on this forum are less trustworthy than the girls. The purpose of the forum is sharing so that others might partake. You want to sell yourself, write a book.

  12. #476
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Why do I sometimes get incoming calls from uncle LEO 3xxxx7-80 on my burner.

    Scares the fuck out of me. Other than contacting providers w / this phone I use it for nothing else. Have I possibly contacted a sting operation, did one of those providers get busted, did they give them my #.

    Any thoughts fellas? Should I worry?
    More likely one of the hoofers or her booker sold your number, along with other mongers, to a telemarketer. If it isn't Uncle LEO calling it's the IRS or Microsoft. Lololol.

  13. #475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Not Me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelJellison  [View Original Post]
    Haha who have 6 feet 7 inches dick?
    Definitely not me. I'm Asian. I have to play the old fashioned way. Up close and personal.

  14. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Stay 6 feet away from the girl while having sex.
    Haha who have 6 feet 7 inches dick?

  15. #473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Sexual Distance.

    Quote Originally Posted by E2304  [View Original Post]
    Wear a mask. Wash your hands. Other things may or not help. Stay safe.
    Stay 6 feet away from the girl while having sex.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape