Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    Covid.

    Wear a mask. Wash your hands. Other things may or not help. Stay safe.

  2. #471

    Have a seat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Your don't know what I have or don't, although we all here suspect what you really have. In any case, in spite of your fictitious report, Royal in Skokie is 100% legit. There is No extras available and you didn't get any.
    I'll stand by my last statement!!

  3. #470

    Covid-19, life, and the hobby, post 2 of x: vitamin D

    DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A DOCTOR. THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE.


    Late follow-up. TLDR: I think should all be taking 8,000 to 10,000 IU of vitamin D per day, and that's not just hobbyists worried about covid, that's everybody.

    There have been many observational studies noting a strong association between low vitamin D levels and bad outcomes in covid19. These show an association, but can't necessarily prove that the first causes the second. It might be the other way around, or there could be some third factor that causes both.

    HOWEVER: there's a pre-print study that shows causality: treating patients who were already in the hospital with covid19 pneumonia with large doses of a fast acting form of vitamin D, calcifediol, kept 98% of the treatment group out of the ICU. 50% of the placebo group ended up in the ICU and 2 died. These were people who were already in hospital with covid-19 pneumonia, so they were seriously ill, and these results are pretty amazing.

    Here is a discussion of the study, by a fellow with PhD in Nutritional Science, Chris Masterjohn: https://chrismasterjohnphd.com/covid...sk-in-covid-19.

    Here's the study he is discussing: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...764?via%3Dihub.

    Some have criticized the study due to relatively small size and possible other factors (in spite of randomization, the placebo group started off with somewhat worse baseline conditions). I've read somewhere a analysis of that study that came to the conclusion that, in the worst case, it ws still likely quite meaningful.

    In his discussion, Masterjohn notes that the doses of calcifediol given would be equivalent to vitamin D dosre of "106,400 IU vitamin D on day 1, 53,200 IU on days 3 and 7, and 53,200 IU weekly thereafter. If this were given as daily doses, it would be the equivalent of 30,400 per day for the first week, followed by a maintenance dose of 7,600 IU per day. ".

    These sound huge, but much larger doses of vitamin D have been given without issues.

    The calcefediol has the advantage of already being the form of vitamin d that actually circulates in the blood, so it acts more quickly to raise the blood levels. For patients already sick with covid pneumonia, this is clearly advantageous.

    However, Masterjohn notes this study https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30917531/, see Figure 1, showing that the effects of 100,000 IU of vitamin D has its effect over the period of a few days to a week.

    In trying to determine the best blood levels of vitamin d, Masterjohn refers to Figure 4 of this analysis of numerous studies relating to all-cause mortality, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...4/#!po=23.9130, deciding that around 30 ng / ml is ideal, and that more might be less good.

    However I chanced upon this paper: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5541280/. It uses units if nmol / L, where 2. 5 nmol / L = 1 ng / ml. That paper identifies 30 ng / ml to 50 ng / ml as an optimal level and recommends 10,000 IU pr day to reach the higher of those.

    Worth noting that the geniuses / s who set levels in this country recommend a mete 400 IU per day. This is enough to prevent rickets, the most obvious disease of vitamin D deficiency, it is not by any means the optimal amount.

  4. #469

    BS Game

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    You didn't have the "game" to achieve the results I did!
    Your don't know what I have or don't, although we all here suspect what you really have. In any case, in spite of your fictitious report, Royal in Skokie is 100% legit. There is No extras available and you didn't get any.

  5. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Why do I sometimes get incoming calls from uncle LEO 3xxxx7-80 on my burner.

    Scares the fuck out of me. Other than contacting providers w / this phone I use it for nothing else. Have I possibly contacted a sting operation, did one of those providers get busted, did they give them my #.

    Any thoughts fellas? Should I worry?
    You most likely contacted a sting and they're warning you about it. If you can tell who / what you contacted please post the info for others to know to avoid.

    -w.

  6. #467

    CPD Calling?

    Why do I sometimes get incoming calls from uncle LEO 3xxxx7-80 on my burner.

    Scares the fuck out of me. Other than contacting providers w / this phone I use it for nothing else. Have I possibly contacted a sting operation, did one of those providers get busted, did they give them my #.

    Any thoughts fellas? Should I worry?

  7. #466

    Maybe just maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    I personally suffered some financial loss and experienced sad blue balls discomfort from purposefully inaccurate report. Back in February I visited Royal in Skokie and asked for a specific provider, that he mentioned by her name in one of his pre COVID reports. The place, in general, and that provider, in particular, turned out to be totally and explicitly legit. I lost $60 or 70, but learned my lesson. Stay safe.
    You didn't have the "game" to achieve the results I did!

  8. #465

    What do you mean I don't tell the truth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4it  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I am not here to read someone's Penthouse fantasies. The problem with a guy like hangingballs is that he posts a TON of purposefully inaccurate (I am being nice with that description) information (mostly just outright lies) about specific places and providers that some people might believe. Sorry, but if you want to read erotic fantasy, there are places for that. This board is for the exchange of truthful information for the benefit of its members, not fictional fantasy pieces.
    I call "bogus".

  9. #464
    Quote Originally Posted by DanglinNuts  [View Original Post]
    That is funny!! You got him good! Did I mention I have a big Dick?
    I bet you also got a gorgeous 20 yo Korean massage therapist to fuck you bare for $10 last night and gave her 7 orgasms!

  10. #463

    Help! I lost her number

    Hoping someone out here can help me. My burner accidentally expired and now I cannot find one of my massage providers. She is on school street (4700 block) near Belmont and Cicero. If you think you may know who it is, please pm me. Thanks.

  11. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by DanglinNuts  [View Original Post]
    That is funny!! You got him good! Did I mention I have a big Dick
    Hehe LOL xD.

  12. #461

    purposefully inaccurate (+1)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4it  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I am not here to read someone's Penthouse fantasies. The problem with a guy like hangingballs is that he posts a TON of purposefully inaccurate (I am being nice with that description) information (mostly just outright lies) about specific places and providers that some people might believe. Sorry, but if you want to read erotic fantasy, there are places for that. This board is for the exchange of truthful information for the benefit of its members, not fictional fantasy pieces.
    I personally suffered some financial loss and experienced sad blue balls discomfort from purposefully inaccurate report. Back in February I visited Royal in Skokie and asked for a specific provider, that he mentioned by her name in one of his pre COVID reports. The place, in general, and that provider, in particular, turned out to be totally and explicitly legit. I lost $60 or 70, but learned my lesson. Stay safe.

  13. #460

    Hmmmmmmmm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ufeelmylove143  [View Original Post]
    Long time ago in the now closed Seven Star Massage! I was doing only L1's till then, that's what I walked in for that day. But she was so good and beautiful that it turned in to a hot fuck session! And the rest is history.
    How much did you charge for an L1? LOL!!

  14. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by Boredaf22  [View Original Post]
    Mine was a busty dyed blonde at brothel in South America. I sat down with a beer and they brought out the ladies in a big line. I pointed at the one with the cute grin and off we went to the back. Spoke no English. In her mid 20's I'd say.
    Long time ago in the now closed Seven Star Massage! I was doing only L1's till then, that's what I walked in for that day. But she was so good and beautiful that it turned in to a hot fuck session! And the rest is history.

  15. #458

    Ever hear of the ignore function?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4it  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I am not here to read someone's Penthouse fantasies. The problem with a guy like hangingballs is that he posts a TON of purposefully inaccurate (I am being nice with that description) information (mostly just outright lies) about specific places and providers that some people might believe. Sorry, but if you want to read erotic fantasy, there are places for that. This board is for the exchange of truthful information for the benefit of its members, not fictional fantasy pieces.
    Geez!! Yoos guys sure are obsessed over a guy you're trying to ignore!! LMAO!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape