Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30013
    Quote Originally Posted by HighAmperage  [View Original Post]
    Sounds TGTBT to me.
    Interesting report but, the zero details doesn't really help anyone. Isn't this the point of this form? Happy hunting!

  2. #30012
    Quote Originally Posted by OlGary  [View Original Post]
    This month starting out on a good foot. No luck whatsoever last month but now I am hitting the jackpot.

    Last night in Malden, 10 x Cookie city.

    Damage. 40 HH.

    GFE, FS 90.

    Face 7.

    Body 9.

    Attitude 10.

    Service 10.

    Pleasure 10+.

    Repeat factor 10.

    Enjoy.

    I took down the pics because they were obviously taken with a concealed camera.

    A2
    Sounds TGTBT to me.

  3. #30011

    Malden is located in Los Angeles?

    I saw a video online where it was uploaded a while ago and the title says it is in Los Angeles.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlGary  [View Original Post]
    This month starting out on a good foot. No luck whatsoever last month but now I am hitting the jackpot.

    Last night in Malden, 10 x Cookie city.

    Damage. 40 HH.

    GFE, FS 90.

    Face 7.

    Body 9.

    Attitude 10.

    Service 10.

    Pleasure 10+.

    Repeat factor 10.

    Enjoy.

    I took down the pics because they were obviously taken with a concealed camera.

    A2

  4. #30010

    Advise please

    New to the area. Looking for a good AMP in south shore. Cute and young (under 30) more important than FS. Thank you in advance.

  5. #30009

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by TCollins  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, I have been trading info for few years. Always been very reliable and accurate!
    Please share that intel he shared. You should also check out the Massholes thread.

  6. #30008
    Quote Originally Posted by OlGary  [View Original Post]
    I am in a good mood and willing to provide info on 5 BBFS providers. Let me know if you are interested. If you look solid, you will have all 5 names / locations.
    Definitely interested.

  7. #30007

    Malden info

    Very nice. Can you share the contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by OlGary  [View Original Post]
    This month starting out on a good foot. No luck whatsoever last month but now I am hitting the jackpot.

    Last night in Malden, 10 x Cookie city.

    Damage. 40 HH.

    GFE, FS 90.

    Face 7.

    Body 9.

    Attitude 10.

    Service 10.

    Pleasure 10+.

    Repeat factor 10.

    Enjoy.

  8. #30006

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HighAmperage  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about the multiple personalities, but the info I have gotten in the past has always been accurate.
    Agreed, I have been trading info for few years. Always been very reliable and accurate!

  9. #30005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    You are definitely confused if you think you will get legitimate contacts from that source.
    Not sure about the multiple personalities, but the info I have gotten in the past has always been accurate.

  10. #30004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Confused you are!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBoris  [View Original Post]
    So is Cheezefist and Olgary the same person? Whatever I would like the names of the 5 if willing to share.
    You are definitely confused if you think you will get legitimate contacts from that source.

  11. #30003

    Confused?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I don't typically participate in BB but I can guess three.
    So is Cheezefist and Olgary the same person? Whatever I would like the names of the 5 if willing to share.

  12. #30002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Considering his posting history, his fake post, and his member status do you guys really think this is real?
    Not a fucking chance.

  13. #30001

    Legit Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MScoresEasy  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I haven't posted in a while. Just seeing my regulars through all this.

    Does anyone know of any girls that give a great legit masssage? I'm looking for that kind when you don't want to turn over. Just to relax and almost sleep.

    I don't even care about HE.

    Thank you in advance. PM is ok.
    Lilly gives a GREAT massage. Not a happy ending in sight, but she is super fit and cute. Who knows, a few visits and it may be an option, all I know is the massage was top notch.

    https://ankang-massage.business.site/

  14. #30000

    Nice camera

    What kind of phone did you use to take the footage?

    Quote Originally Posted by OlGary  [View Original Post]
    This month starting out on a good foot. No luck whatsoever last month but now I am hitting the jackpot.

    Last night in Malden, 10 x Cookie city.

    Damage. 40 HH.

    GFE, FS 90.

    Face 7.

    Body 9.

    Attitude 10.

    Service 10.

    Pleasure 10+.

    Repeat factor 10.

    Enjoy.

  15. #29999
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezeFist  [View Original Post]
    I am in a good mood and willing to provide info on 5 BBFS providers. Let me know if you are interested. If you look solid, you will have all 5 names / locations.
    Inquiring minds would love to know. Thanks, Cheeze.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape