Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 847 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 347 747 797 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 897 947 1347 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14237
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this beauty. Thanks for your help.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/55817645/
    Never seen her but follow her on snapchat, she's always offering to trade her services for weed and pills so if that's your thing it could work out.

  2. #14236

    Macie

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3233217522/1 read a couple reviews on her kinda new to this and would like to get some insight on her from anyone is she safe?

  3. #14235
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this beauty. Thanks for your help.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/55817645/
    It will do you well to contribute a little before asking for info with your 2nd post.

  4. #14234

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by DariKing  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Yanni tonight. https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...o/313697328948 She offers incall and outcall. She came to my room downtown. After some verification and a 20 dollar deposit through cashapp. She came to my room quickly and boy I tell you she is absolutely stunning. Her rates are very reasonable especially for what she offers an hr for just. $ 40. Her ass is stunning her whole body is and she's a straight nympho, I busted first 10 minutes, she went back to work cause She wanted more. BoYS make sure yall ready when yall see her. LOL.

    I tried out a bunch of positions I always wanted to she never said no, even to Greek! I offered to marry her, She graciously declined. But I paid for one more hour and left drained and on cloud nine. I'm in love guys. Please treat her right I want her to around a very long time Cheers.
    No respectable monger will ever make a deposit or buy gift cards in exchange for service. Be careful with these fake ads.

  5. #14233

    Roxie

    Anyone have any info on this beauty. Thanks for your help.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/55817645/

  6. #14232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Just Don't Do It

    Quote Originally Posted by DariKing  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Yanni tonight. https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...o/313697328948 She offers incall and outcall. She came to my room downtown. After some verification and a 20 dollar deposit through cashapp. She came to my room quickly and boy I tell you she is absolutely stunning. Her rates are very reasonable especially for what she offers an hr for just. $ 40. Her ass is stunning her whole body is and she's a straight nympho, I busted first 10 minutes, she went back to work cause She wanted more. BoYS make sure yall ready when yall see her. LOL.

    I tried out a bunch of positions I always wanted to she never said no, even to Greek! I offered to marry her, She graciously declined. But I paid for one more hour and left drained and on cloud nine. I'm in love guys. Please treat her right I want her to around a very long time Cheers.
    When members post about not making a deposit it is from an experience that cost them.

    Or don't listen you're smarter than all of us and throw your money away.

  7. #14231
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate1776  [View Original Post]
    Apparently, this fake review is getting spammed across a few forums here. I'd be very skeptical, fellas. Plus a deposit? F that.
    My mistake she's charging 140 for the hour not 40.

  8. #14230
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to be argumentative here but this cashapp deposit business to set an appointment is not advisable and is in general a red flag on a scam. If this report is real and not a fishing attempt consider yourself lucky, although $40 for an hour open menu sounds pretty suspicious to me. But establishing a precedent for these cashapp deposits in advance does not seem like a wise way to go. The whole reason they want to use cashapp is that there is no recourse if you're scammed. Beware guys, stay safe.
    She's charging 140 not 40 for the hour.

  9. #14229
    Quote Originally Posted by DariKing  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Yanni tonight. https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...o/313697328948 She offers incall and outcall. She came to my room downtown. After some verification and a 20 dollar deposit through cashapp. She came to my room quickly and boy I tell you she is absolutely stunning. Her rates are very reasonable especially for what she offers an hr for just. $ 40. Her ass is stunning her whole body is and she's a straight nympho, I busted first 10 minutes, she went back to work cause She wanted more. BoYS make sure yall ready when yall see her. LOL.

    I tried out a bunch of positions I always wanted to she never said no, even to Greek! I offered to marry her, She graciously declined. But I paid for one more hour and left drained and on cloud nine. I'm in love guys. Please treat her right I want her to around a very long time Cheers.
    Apparently, this fake review is getting spammed across a few forums here. I'd be very skeptical, fellas. Plus a deposit? F that.

  10. #14228

    Not advised

    Quote Originally Posted by DariKing  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Yanni tonight. https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...o/313697328948 She offers incall and outcall. She came to my room downtown. After some verification and a 20 dollar deposit through cashapp. She came to my room quickly and boy I tell you she is absolutely stunning. Her rates are very reasonable especially for what she offers an hr for just. $ 40. Her ass is stunning her whole body is and she's a straight nympho, I busted first 10 minutes, she went back to work cause She wanted more. BoYS make sure yall ready when yall see her. LOL.

    I tried out a bunch of positions I always wanted to she never said no, even to Greek! I offered to marry her, She graciously declined. But I paid for one more hour and left drained and on cloud nine. I'm in love guys. Please treat her right I want her to around a very long time Cheers.
    I don't want to be argumentative here but this cashapp deposit business to set an appointment is not advisable and is in general a red flag on a scam. If this report is real and not a fishing attempt consider yourself lucky, although $40 for an hour open menu sounds pretty suspicious to me. But establishing a precedent for these cashapp deposits in advance does not seem like a wise way to go. The whole reason they want to use cashapp is that there is no recourse if you're scammed. Beware guys, stay safe.

  11. #14227
    Quote Originally Posted by PanochaMan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jasmine multiple times over the last couple of years. She's a breath of fresh air each and every time, but now she's on the mainland, starting with a stop in Chicago. Prior to Covid, she was a fantastic GFE provider. Saw her during lock down, and her minor rules for our protection were well received. During that time, she was low volume, only saw locals (lots of tourists like to see providers when they're in the islands) and her place was always immaculate. If you get curious about seeing her, don't hesitate. Her BBBJ always has me wanting to finish early, it's that good. She's not a clock watcher, as we've always managed to get caught up in the moment and lose track of time. Mention that you're a senior member here when scheduling, and she'll probably give you a little discount.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...chicago-255127

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...7512.htm?cat=1
    Thanks for review. I hope she's still in Chicago.

  12. #14226

    Hopefully you seen her before

    I tried to reach out to her for a date a few months ago and she kindly reply she wasn't seeing any new clients anymore only her old regulars! 🤷8205;9794;65039;.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whamster123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Holly Berry recently. I was thinking about scheduling with, but she's out till 4th so will try her when she gets back.

  13. #14225

    Blew my socks off. Simply the BEST!

    Had a dream with Yanni tonight. https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...o/313697328948 She offers incall and outcall. She came to my room downtown. After some verification and a 20 dollar deposit through cashapp. She came to my room quickly and boy I tell you she is absolutely stunning. Her rates are very reasonable especially for what she offers an hr for just. $ 40. Her ass is stunning her whole body is and she's a straight nympho, I busted first 10 minutes, she went back to work cause She wanted more. BoYS make sure yall ready when yall see her. LOL.

    I tried out a bunch of positions I always wanted to she never said no, even to Greek! I offered to marry her, She graciously declined. But I paid for one more hour and left drained and on cloud nine. I'm in love guys. Please treat her right I want her to around a very long time Cheers.

  14. #14224

    She BLEW my socks off. Simply the Best!

    Had a dream with Yanni tonight. https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...o/313697328948 She offers incall and outcall. She came to my room downtown. After some verification and a 20 dollar deposit through cashapp. She came to my room quickly and boy I tell you she is absolutely stunning. Her rates are very reasonable especially for what she offers an hr for just. $ 40. Her ass is stunning her whole body is and she's a straight nympho, I busted first 10 minutes, she went back to work cause She wanted more. BoYS make sure yall ready when yall see her. LOL.

    I tried out a bunch of positions I always wanted to she never said no, even to Greek! I offered to marry her, She graciously declined. But I paid for one more hour and left drained and on cloud nine. I'm in love guys. Please treat her right I want her to around a very long time Cheers.

  15. #14223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Jessica Banks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicabanks1991

    Says she's new. Wondering if that's true? I asked her if she was GFE, and she said "we're going to have fun".

    I'm dreading TOFTTing this one for 5 bills, anyone want to take a first swipe?

    Edit: everything covered. Not for me, but she seems super nice if you like to play it safe
    Definitely a Super Babe. For that price I'd expect BBFSCIP. I'm still waiting for my Corona check from the Gov't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape