Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12229

    Fineasfinnely

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Good to know. Her profile starts out with a very limited menu right now. So I guess be perpaared for lots of upsells. Bronco was she good in bed I. E. Enthusiastic?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    What's her size and figure like?. I'm getting a big girl vibe. She doesn't have recent pics so that's always a red flag for me.
    She is thick, but definitely not a BBW. I would say the pics are accurate. I would also say that she is probably a couple years older than 36, but not over 40

  2. #12228

    Fineasfinnely

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Good to know. Her profile starts out with a very limited menu right now. So I guess be perpaared for lots of upsells. Bronco was she good in bed I. E. Enthusiastic?
    Yes, she enjoys the sex. I wouldn't expect any upselling, she will do what she is comfortable doing and I don't think that she will do things she isn't comfortable doing for a little extra cash.

  3. #12227
    I can't see her doing it, I never asked, nor I go to her for anything other than a BJ, though she's a germaphobe (even before covid she was), so I have a hard time imagining.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    My experience 4-5 years ago was when she was much slimmer. She's a nice gal. I never discussed or got a BB vibe so I'd say she should not be in this type of thread. I saw her a few times over a 2-3 year span. I wasn't a fan of the sketch motels she used or her IC.

    Her BBBJ w / cof was really good though. Sloppy and enthusiastic. Since I last saw her She's put on quite a bit of weight so She's not someone I'd see these days even though I'm a fan of a thick girl.

  4. #12226

    Monse contact?

    Help a fellow brother out!

    Been looking for Monse's contact. Please DM if you are inclined on sharing.

  5. #12225

    Areally

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Check this one out. Gorgeous. According to her menu. She does not like (I. E. Upsell) DFK, DATY, BBBJ, GFE, Kissing and DATO. I sent her a polite email asking her what she did like (besides my money) . .

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?333284-Areally
    Did you hear back from her & did you meet her?

  6. #12224

    Jasmina

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxValor  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker first time poster.

    I am hoping someone here can give me some info.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...uiceYJasmina23

    Does she belong here and if not should I see here anyway?
    I never inquired, but I don't think she does. She is more thick than I normally like, but I will see her again. She genuinely enjoys this hobby.

  7. #12223

    Tla

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She is huge!
    She doesn't seem to have a neck.

  8. #12222

    Fineasfinnely

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago when she had another handle. No BBFS then, but a good BBBJ, kissing and she will rim you if your clean. She used to take it up the ass but once that was off the menu I moved on.
    What's her size and figure like?. I'm getting a big girl vibe. She doesn't have recent pics so that's always a red flag for me.

  9. #12221

    JuiceYJasmina23

    My experience 4-5 years ago was when she was much slimmer. She's a nice gal. I never discussed or got a BB vibe so I'd say she should not be in this type of thread. I saw her a few times over a 2-3 year span. I wasn't a fan of the sketch motels she used or her IC.

    Her BBBJ w / cof was really good though. Sloppy and enthusiastic. Since I last saw her She's put on quite a bit of weight so She's not someone I'd see these days even though I'm a fan of a thick girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxValor  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker first time poster.

    I am hoping someone here can give me some info.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...uiceYJasmina23

    Does she belong here and if not should I see here anyway?

  10. #12220

    Tori stg Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Not going to keep taking an L, anyone see this broad? Searched and found ONE post with someone else asking who provided less info than I am. Tori, has a 503 number, posts hosting in MUKILTEO & MLT all the time, same half dozen pictures, same "new redhead in town" ad caption. See link below.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ilteo/34749198
    I saw her probably 2-3 months ago, nothing new about this particular redhead. She has been around for awhile. I would like to give you lots of details, but, quite honestly, the session was incredibly forgettable. Rate was reasonable, she seems like a really, really nice person who has had life throw her some pitches that she has struggled to handle.

    She is a BBW and that isn't really my thing, so I haven't repeated nor will I. She will give you an honest effort / time for your money, just don't expect anything beyond a business as usual attitude. She seems like she has grown tired of her chosen profession.

  11. #12219

    Fineasfinnley

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago when she had another handle. No BBFS then, but a good BBBJ, kissing and she will rim you if your clean. She used to take it up the ass but once that was off the menu I moved on.
    Good to know. Her profile starts out with a very limited menu right now. So I guess be perpaared for lots of upsells. Bronco was she good in bed I. E. Enthusiastic?

  12. #12218

    Fineasfinnley

    I saw her a few years ago when she had another handle. No BBFS then, but a good BBBJ, kissing and she will rim you if your clean. She used to take it up the ass but once that was off the menu I moved on.

  13. #12217

  14. #12216

    Tori stg

    Not going to keep taking an L, anyone see this broad? Searched and found ONE post with someone else asking who provided less info than I am. Tori, has a 503 number, posts hosting in MUKILTEO & MLT all the time, same half dozen pictures, same "new redhead in town" ad caption. See link below.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ilteo/34749198

  15. #12215
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy357  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...o-toe/34740511

    550 for the hour? Good luck with that!
    Her and Kylee had a couple duo ads a few months ago. Given the sad state of Kylee according to a couple reports you have to wonder about this one as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape