Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,621 to 25,635 of 58934
-
11-09-20 13:32 #33314Senior Member

Posts: 542Saw the lovely Camellia again last week for massage with a HE.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...y-rubs/1795759
HH: $120.
45 Min. : $145.
HR: $180.
Very pretty Latina, pretty face, great body. Boobs & ass on point!
Great professional massage with a HE on the flip. Near airport, clean apartment.
She will make it very clear though, no full sex, just a nice massage with a beautiful woman only wearing only a sexy little thong and a HE. Good enough for me.
Nice change up from the AMPs. Check her out.
-
11-09-20 13:10 #33313Senior Member

Posts: 88Agreed. Stay away from that ad, and be extra safe.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 11:27 #33312Senior Member

Posts: 100Mc
Hey guys,
Originally Posted by WestcoastRydah
[View Original Post]
I've visited several spas but not a FS one but really interested in MC. Is the fear of Herpes unfounded? I want to pull the trigger and report back. I'd appreciate your feedback.
-
11-09-20 10:05 #33311Senior Member

Posts: 309Fake ad!
This is a fake ad. Once again, a scammer has stolen Susan's pics / likeness and posted an ad for "body rubs. " Be safe.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...b/614368478397
-
11-09-20 08:56 #33310Banned Member

Posts: 116MC Amy
We all know how great the lineup is at MC, but, last night was my first time seeing Amy, she gave the best bbj I've ever had hands down!! WOW!!
-
11-09-20 08:09 #33309Senior Member

Posts: 222Magic Altamonte
Visited Magic in Altamonte recently and had Angela, first time seeing her. She's short and skinny and my initial reaction was OK, let's see where this goes. But as usual, you get a good massage at Magic and Angela is very nice. She's Asian skinny like the kind with absolutely no ass whatsoever. That's ok, her tatas were surprisingly nice and she made me very happy.
-
11-09-20 07:49 #33308Senior Member

Posts: 185Nana You massage
Had a dream that I Went to you massage and pulled the new girl nana.
She was actually cute and quirky but didn't do much more than an average TS.
Standard in the room. BBBJ, FS and kissing available, but not for me.
Total was $$. Including house fee.
-
11-08-20 22:53 #33307Senior Member

Posts: 65The strip mall has several other businesses.
You could park on the other end of the mall, or in the back and use the back entrance to MC.
Originally Posted by Mk9346
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 21:35 #33306Senior Member

Posts: 140BO. Latina
The Latina that I saw in the line up was short, slim and had big tits (looks like D cup). She was not very skinny.
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 15:27 #33305Senior Member

Posts: 38AMP on Red Bug
Visted AMP on Red Bug Lake Rd (See ink below). This is right next to Gator's Dockside.
Mediocre everything is all I can say. Services available are the same as everything other Seminole County AMP. Would not go back.
https://orlando.rubratings.com/196876
MK.
-
11-08-20 13:58 #33304Senior Member

Posts: 38Massage Connections
Longtime lurker and after reading all the good reviews about Massage Connections, I have decided to go and pay a visit.
Question that I have is, is there are parking spot near massage connections that I could just walk from. The nearest safe parking spot that I could come up was Home Depot but that would be a long ass walk.
MK.
-
11-08-20 09:58 #33303Senior Member

Posts: 375I feel your pain
The lineup at MC is like no other AMP in this area. Makes it very hard to choose but I guess that's a good problem to have.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 08:52 #33302Senior Member

Posts: 79BO Latina Girls
Yes, they do have latina girls. Yes they usually are fit and sometimes they try to push this late 40's latina chubby mamasan on you. Just make sure you say no. Hahaha. Their line up switches up pretty often.
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 23:54 #33301Senior Member

Posts: 218Mc
Two benjamins.
Originally Posted by MikeDaytona
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 23:50 #33300Senior Member

Posts: 218Yeah she's great. She's one of the tiniest girls in the business too (if you're into that).
Originally Posted by Talltex
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





