Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #141

    L. Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by BearD  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Lyndsey Lux recently? Haven't seen her since covid, but tried last week and no response from old number or new RR number.
    I saw her about a couple months ago at her new place. As stated, it took several times for her to finally text back. Same activities were provided, though she did gain a few lbs due to the cure event. But still enjoyed my visit with her. So keep texting, she'll eventually reply back.

  2. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Thai Nina is advertising nude, B2 B sessions again. I remembered the sessions were pretty good a year or so ago. Her therapeutic portion of the massage was also great. Has anyone seen her since COVID started?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/199156
    I saw her sometime a few months ago. She was doing clothed then but I've always enjoyed her service (MSOG with no upsell like most girls) I've made a few attempts to schedule but time has been off. She had a 160 topless rate that I was interested in. In the past her nude for me was just topless / thong which I'm fine with. I don't want to pay the 180 for the same thing I was paying 140 a year ago.

  3. #139

    Tried several times no luck either

    Quote Originally Posted by BearD  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Lyndsey Lux recently? Haven't seen her since covid, but tried last week and no response from old number or new RR number.
    Nothing but crickets and I've tried about 3 or 4 times over the last couple of weeks.

  4. #138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Lyndsey Lux

    Has anybody seen Lyndsey Lux recently? Haven't seen her since covid, but tried last week and no response from old number or new RR number.

  5. #137

    Thai Nina

    Looks like Thai Nina is advertising nude, B2 B sessions again. I remembered the sessions were pretty good a year or so ago. Her therapeutic portion of the massage was also great. Has anyone seen her since COVID started?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/199156

  6. #136

    Not FS or BBBJ

    As far as I know she doesn't offer those services. Or at least there's never been a hint to me. She does this great move with her pussy sliding it over your dick. Yep classic camel slide / stripper slide. A few times I thought I was going to end up inside. She tells you to let her know when you are about to cum and she gets down and finishes you by hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly0  [View Original Post]
    Is her service just nuru? Or is there BBBJ or FS included?

  7. #135

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I am a fan of Natalie, but I agree with you completely. That is a huge flake on her part. To cancel on someone twice with that little notice is poor planning. Her food was taking too long to cook? Really? She should have at least offered you a discount when you scheduled a second appointment.
    Is her service just nuru? Or is there BBBJ or FS included?

  8. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I am a fan of Natalie, but I agree with you completely. That is a huge flake on her part. To cancel on someone twice with that little notice is poor planning. Her food was taking too long to cook? Really? She should have at least offered you a discount when you scheduled a second appointment.
    These girls really don't offer discounts, in my experience LOL. We're a dime a dozen. 1 disappointed customer is nothing.

  9. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    She may be legit. But a huge flake. Twice in a row aka 2 days in a row where she cancels 10-15 minutes before our appointment. First excuse was that her food was taking a long time to cook?. ? WTF.
    I am a fan of Natalie, but I agree with you completely. That is a huge flake on her part. To cancel on someone twice with that little notice is poor planning. Her food was taking too long to cook? Really? She should have at least offered you a discount when you scheduled a second appointment.

  10. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    Natalie is legit. May be hard to schedule, but I had luck and scheduled same day pretty easily in the past. Traditional Nuru on a mattress. Others that provide that in SD are Luna and Camila in Scripps / Mira Mesa. French Julia in Mission Valley advertises it, but it's on a table and not mattress. If you want true nuru on a mattress and harder to schedule than Natalie, try Aria in Anaheim.
    She may be legit. But a huge flake. Twice in a row aka 2 days in a row where she cancels 10-15 minutes before our appointment. First excuse was that her food was taking a long time to cook?. ? WTF.

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Touchedbybrooke on PD also provides true nuru. A must see if you like like them thick and curvy.
    +1 for Brooke. She's pricey but a lot of fun.

  12. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    Natalie is legit. May be hard to schedule, but I had luck and scheduled same day pretty easily in the past. Traditional Nuru on a mattress. Others that provide that in SD are Luna and Camila in Scripps / Mira Mesa. French Julia in Mission Valley advertises it, but it's on a table and not mattress. If you want true nuru on a mattress and harder to schedule than Natalie, try Aria in Anaheim.
    Touchedbybrooke on PD also provides true nuru. A must see if you like like them thick and curvy.

  13. #129

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Virtually impossible to schedule with her. And her onlyfans is trash. So I'm kinda glad I avoided meeting her as I would imagine the disappointment would be similar. Naming her onlyfans as naughtynatalie when its is just an Instagram (no nudity) haha.

    Anyone got recommendations on nuru providers?
    Natalie is legit. May be hard to schedule, but I had luck and scheduled same day pretty easily in the past. Traditional Nuru on a mattress. Others that provide that in SD are Luna and Camila in Scripps / Mira Mesa. French Julia in Mission Valley advertises it, but it's on a table and not mattress. If you want true nuru on a mattress and harder to schedule than Natalie, try Aria in Anaheim.

  14. #128

    Natalie nuru guru

    Virtually impossible to schedule with her. And her onlyfans is trash. So I'm kinda glad I avoided meeting her as I would imagine the disappointment would be similar. Naming her onlyfans as naughtynatalie when its is just an Instagram (no nudity) haha.

    Anyone got recommendations on nuru providers?

  15. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged texts with her and she apparently provides a BBBJ option with an upcharge of course. Can someone provide additional details on their experiences with her as to potential FS upgrades as well as their 2 cents on her performance. Much obliged amigos.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/172466
    +1 to previous commenter. Saw her more than a year ago. Extremely par service. Messy living, smells like dog shit and piss everywhere. Waste of time and money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape