Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 5389
-
11-10-20 09:57 #139Senior Member

Posts: 41Tried several times no luck either
Nothing but crickets and I've tried about 3 or 4 times over the last couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by BearD
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 17:46 #138Senior Member

Posts: 213Lyndsey Lux
Has anybody seen Lyndsey Lux recently? Haven't seen her since covid, but tried last week and no response from old number or new RR number.
-
11-09-20 15:37 #137Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thai Nina
Looks like Thai Nina is advertising nude, B2 B sessions again. I remembered the sessions were pretty good a year or so ago. Her therapeutic portion of the massage was also great. Has anyone seen her since COVID started?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/199156
-
11-08-20 18:46 #136Senior Member

Posts: 654Not FS or BBBJ
As far as I know she doesn't offer those services. Or at least there's never been a hint to me. She does this great move with her pussy sliding it over your dick. Yep classic camel slide / stripper slide. A few times I thought I was going to end up inside. She tells you to let her know when you are about to cum and she gets down and finishes you by hand.
Originally Posted by MartyMcFly0
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 07:13 #135Senior Member

Posts: 98Natalie
Is her service just nuru? Or is there BBBJ or FS included?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 19:39 #134Senior Member

Posts: 329These girls really don't offer discounts, in my experience LOL. We're a dime a dozen. 1 disappointed customer is nothing.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 18:27 #133Banned Member

Posts: 3075I am a fan of Natalie, but I agree with you completely. That is a huge flake on her part. To cancel on someone twice with that little notice is poor planning. Her food was taking too long to cook? Really? She should have at least offered you a discount when you scheduled a second appointment.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 17:56 #132Senior Member

Posts: 329She may be legit. But a huge flake. Twice in a row aka 2 days in a row where she cancels 10-15 minutes before our appointment. First excuse was that her food was taking a long time to cook?. ? WTF.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 15:09 #131Senior Member

Posts: 618+1 for Brooke. She's pricey but a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 11:51 #130Senior Member

Posts: 278Touchedbybrooke on PD also provides true nuru. A must see if you like like them thick and curvy.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 20:02 #129Senior Member

Posts: 380Nuru
Natalie is legit. May be hard to schedule, but I had luck and scheduled same day pretty easily in the past. Traditional Nuru on a mattress. Others that provide that in SD are Luna and Camila in Scripps / Mira Mesa. French Julia in Mission Valley advertises it, but it's on a table and not mattress. If you want true nuru on a mattress and harder to schedule than Natalie, try Aria in Anaheim.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 19:46 #128Senior Member

Posts: 329Natalie nuru guru
Virtually impossible to schedule with her. And her onlyfans is trash. So I'm kinda glad I avoided meeting her as I would imagine the disappointment would be similar. Naming her onlyfans as naughtynatalie when its is just an Instagram (no nudity) haha.
Anyone got recommendations on nuru providers?
-
11-05-20 14:00 #127Senior Member

Posts: 335+1 to previous commenter. Saw her more than a year ago. Extremely par service. Messy living, smells like dog shit and piss everywhere. Waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 13:53 #126Senior Member

Posts: 380#11858 in Massage forum
DeepM. I responded briefly about her in the massage forum a while back. I had the nude slides, with daty and BBBJ. All services were fine, but I would not repeat just due to vibe. Smoking cigs upon arrival, somewhat cluttered room, shower not available due to roommate being home.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 13:26 #125Banned Member

Posts: 222Who has seen Anna
I exchanged texts with her and she apparently provides a BBBJ option with an upcharge of course. Can someone provide additional details on their experiences with her as to potential FS upgrades as well as their 2 cents on her performance. Much obliged amigos.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/172466










Reply With Quote





