Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39680

    Sex

    There is a lot of it going on at every campi know of a lot of places these guys just want to keep you out of the loop.

  2. #39679
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    The girl JoJo at Cherry is Korean, she said I look like her ex-BF Doug, she's game
    Bubbletea is the code bring it.

  3. #39678

    Bubble tea

    I went to os had a great bubble tea party with Cindy.

  4. #39677

    New old spot

    I went to a new place lots of fun.

  5. #39676
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    I saw Alice. Nice. Sexy body. Young. Massage was a teaser, but I asked to massage her. She said OK. Any inhibitions were gone. I had a great time! No discussion of a tip was requested. I tipped appropriately. I will go back!!
    Did she get naked for the massage? I love when girls will get fully nude for a rubdown from me.

  6. #39675

    Thanks for the update

    The girl JoJo at Cherry is Korean, she said I look like her ex-BF Doug, she's game.

  7. #39674

    No 1

    I saw Alice. Nice. Sexy body. Young. Massage was a teaser, but I asked to massage her. She said OK. Any inhibitions were gone. I had a great time! No discussion of a tip was requested. I tipped appropriately. I will go back!!

  8. #39673

    Fuji / Cherry

    Had a nice visit with Lucky on Thursday access is still granted top and bottom. New girl at Cherry on Saturday said her name is JoJo she looked more Korean then Chinese to me. Good ending utc on top didn't try bellow. . 6/. 5 out the door.

  9. #39672

    Adore

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs1  [View Original Post]
    The old and / or fugly level on Buford Highway has gone off the charts. I need a mask over my eyes. I used to go to Adore. They had beautiful women, but a good massage is no longer part of the equation.
    Adore still has a lot of girls working there, 8 as of a month ago, and they are young and pretty. But yes you won't get a CMT style massage there LOL.

  10. #39671
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs1  [View Original Post]
    The old and / or fugly level on Buford Highway has gone off the charts. I need a mask over my eyes. I used to go to Adore. They had beautiful women, but a good massage is no longer part of the equation.
    Then you're picky like me and out of luck. Suggest taking a redeye to NY or LA to fulfill your request. Not going to happen in the ATL.

  11. #39670
    Quote Originally Posted by JoGar  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited Li's in Marietta and got a massage from Aliceolder plump Chinese lady. Not much of a hard massage, but her sensual light tough massage and teasing were amazing. No jackhammering either. Also, this is the first HE I've received where she tried to get me to pop a second time since we still had some time left. Didn't happen, but I appreciated the effort! Would definitely repeat!
    Was this Li windy hell? I've never seen a old plump there.

    Yestheydo.

  12. #39669
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Well, you'll be in the Norcross area so if you want FS you can check out Chalet and Joy Health, both on Holcomb Bridge Rd. There's also Royal on Oakcliff in Doraville and Tiger on Pleasantdale Rd.
    Thanks. Who usually has best talent? Also, any Thai places around? They're usually solid. My local tip scale is house then 4. 0/8. 0/12.0. Same there?

  13. #39668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Li's. Marietta

    Recently visited Li's in Marietta and got a massage from Alice—older plump Chinese lady. Not much of a hard massage, but her sensual light tough massage and teasing were amazing. No jackhammering either. Also, this is the first HE I've received where she tried to get me to pop a second time since we still had some time left. Didn't happen, but I appreciated the effort! Would definitely repeat!

  14. #39667

    Feel

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha. It's all about feel!
    Feel is important also. Hard as a rock takes away from the experience once exposed.

  15. #39666
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Why not try some of the CAMPs on Buford Hwy?
    The old and / or fugly level on Buford Highway has gone off the charts. I need a mask over my eyes. I used to go to Adore. They had beautiful women, but a good massage is no longer part of the equation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape