Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,846 to 19,860 of 59511
-
11-08-20 00:24 #39666Regular Member

Posts: 4The old and / or fugly level on Buford Highway has gone off the charts. I need a mask over my eyes. I used to go to Adore. They had beautiful women, but a good massage is no longer part of the equation.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 21:29 #39665Banned Member

Posts: 13634Why not try some of the CAMPs on Buford Hwy?
Originally Posted by GoDawgs1
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 21:28 #39664Banned Member

Posts: 13634Ha ha. It's all about feel!
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 19:55 #39663Senior Member

Posts: 747Real vs Fake
I have tried them both. I am unable to taste the difference.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 15:04 #39662Banned Member

Posts: 13634
Originally Posted by RegularJoe2345
[View Original Post]
Well, you'll be in the Norcross area so if you want FS you can check out Chalet and Joy Health, both on Holcomb Bridge Rd. There's also Royal on Oakcliff in Doraville and Tiger on Pleasantdale Rd.
Originally Posted by LoveHerToLaugh
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 14:42 #39661Senior Member

Posts: 38Economics
Compared to O-town, competition in our area is lacking. Seriously, it's like they had more massage places than a very popular coffee shop. Prices seemed lower for more and it wasn't hard to find good talent.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
I do think if we continue to accept the status quo around here, GPS will become unbearable. Back to my original thought, if I can keep my wits about me, I'm not going to be giving our current market any of my hard earned Benji's, haha. I'd encourage all of you to expect more too.
-
11-07-20 14:22 #39660Senior Member

Posts: 342Chalet and anna's.
Originally Posted by LoveHerToLaugh
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 13:56 #39659Senior Member

Posts: 103Not yet; I'm going to go next time I'm up there but not going to make a special trip.
Originally Posted by ErikShawn
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 12:45 #39658Regular Member

Posts: 16Sure things
I'm passing through the area soon. Anyone know any sure thing AMP between say sandy springs and Doraville? Won't be in area long enough for trial and error LOL.
Originally Posted by SurferDude7
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 09:09 #39657Senior Member

Posts: 111I have had similiar results
Its ironic that they advertise in RR, and the ad is a tease.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 08:55 #39656Regular Member

Posts: 4Hard to find.
Long time lurker here.
Covid has been the worst for my regular camp visits. My go to ladies have either moved or quit. Finding replacements had been both time-consuming and expensive.
I'm not looking for FS. Just a reasonably attractive gal who wants to give a great massage and traditional HE.
Ideally northeast side of town. Chamblee and North.
-
11-07-20 08:53 #39655Banned Member

Posts: 13634I wouldn't say that. For every new extras parlor, there seems to be two new no-extras-at-all parlors. Also, the number of fuglies working at CAMPs far outweigh the number of attractive ladies.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe2345
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 23:12 #39654Douchebag

Posts: 344Camp run
Adore nice and hot ivy hot time lemon FS fuji nice HJ.
-
11-06-20 21:56 #39653Senior Member

Posts: 412[Deleted by Admin]
Admin, isn't this discouraging other people for posting?
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
No, you discourage people from posting, this post (yours) is argumentative, his might be as well but since you decided to fight instead of report it I haven't looked at it.
Start acting like an adult and I don't have to do this anymore.
A2
-
11-06-20 16:14 #39652Senior Member

Posts: 342There is plenty of competition now. The girls who want to work are the ones you see talked about in these threads. The girls who don't put effort in or have gps just don't want to work that bad. Look at rub ratings. Hundreds of ads per day and most of these girls are not that busy. But they are not coming down on their rates.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe2345
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





