Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 811 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 17260
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12610

    Best Head

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz33  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers.

    Who in Columbus has the best Head Game, Hands Down. Regardless of SW or Escort, SB.

    I vote Payton, Becky Gets it Done, I forget the SW name Sully and Sunoco.

    Chime in.

    Disregard my last post she wanted cashapp up front lmao.
    Hard to beat DDD Marie. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...669/6147159611 especially for price.

  2. #12609

    Too good for SW

    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    You guys will probably recognize Danielle from her escort ads. I couldn't find any that are still out there. She may be new to SW? She was mentioned on the Tactical Response site. When she was advertising, I thought her ad pics might be a little dated, but she looked good none the less, and I would have booked a date with her if she offered incall. Her FB pics are a mixed bag. She looks really good in some and a little on the heavy side, in others. Her hair is blond in this pic but she is a natural redhead. She has a very long rap sheet, mostly for substance and shopping issues and just one for SW. Her LE encounter was at Sully & Princeton.
    I've enjoyed dreams of Dani. Too bad if she is SW, she's got potential for higher end with her build and talent. Scheduling was not easy but worth the wait. Yes, heavier in real than pics but not fat. She's tall as well. Really gets into it.

    Walt.

  3. #12608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494

    Danielle

    You guys will probably recognize Danielle from her escort ads. I couldn't find any that are still out there. She may be new to SW? She was mentioned on the Tactical Response site. When she was advertising, I thought her ad pics might be a little dated, but she looked good none the less, and I would have booked a date with her if she offered incall. Her FB pics are a mixed bag. She looks really good in some and a little on the heavy side, in others. Her hair is blond in this pic but she is a natural redhead. She has a very long rap sheet, mostly for substance and shopping issues and just one for SW. Her LE encounter was at Sully & Princeton.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Danielle.PNG‎  

  4. #12607

    Shay and Nicole

    This beautiful weather makes for some great cruising. Did the Sully loop a few times and probably saw a dozen girls out. Most were too rough, but there were options. First pass picked up Shay, who I previously rated best cocksucker to date. We had exchanged digits, and she followed up. I was out of town, and when I got back she didn't respond. I told her I was worried she got busted, but she said she lost her phone. Skinny thing in what is apparently her signature spandex pants. I recalled her having short dark hair, but actually it was tied up top. Not a beautiful face, but nice enough and not marked. I repeated my comment about her being the best cocksucker on the west side, and she accepted the compliment graciously. We went to our previous spot and she proceeded to do a fine job, and once again stuck with the finish. I don't know if she really is the best, but I am not quibbling. She said she was trying to get a new phone, but for now she is usually east of Central.

    Had some free time and figured I would do another sight-seeing loop. Got to one of the mini-marts east of Hague and spotted Nicole, who may or may not have been reviewed by HD. I ducked into the parking lot to get a closer look and liked what I saw. Tall blonde in tight jeans with what I would almost call a pretty face, which is as good as I have seen on the streets. I invited her in and told her I had just nutted but would give her $5 towards next time if she gave me a phone number. We talked, one thing led to another, and we decided to go for round 2. Hard to tell with street years, but I would say early 30's, slender, no obvious missing teeth, and what I would call a playful personality. Found a convenient spot, and she did a fine job, eventually getting another load, which she stayed with to the end and then some. She opened her jeans and had no problem with my fingers roaming while she worked.

    I would give the edge to Shay for technique, but both were fine performers who were pleasant, agreeable and cooperative.

  5. #12606

    Sully Loop

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysBurner  [View Original Post]
    I've never picked up a SW, are they only downtown? Where is the best opportunity to find talent?
    Read the most recent couple of pages. Sullivant from Souder to a little west of Hague is "the loop". Girls are either at the bottom of the hill (the Bottoms) or the top of the hill (Hilltop). We are extremely creative in Columbus.

  6. #12605
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoDB1234  [View Original Post]
    Took a stroll in the beautiful West side Saturday late morning. And dear lord was the cupboard bare. Maybe 2 girls walking, 1 was talking herself, wearing a white tank top, looking a bit crazy. The other was decent looking brunette hair pulled into a pony tail. If she hadn't been smoking a cigarette I'd have considered but didn't feel like my freshly detailed car needed that Insta-Stink. Tried calling keke / kitten and Forti but both are about as reliable as you can imagine so. Counted my losses and headed home
    I've never picked up a SW, are they only downtown? Where is the best opportunity to find talent?

  7. #12604

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz33  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers.

    Who in Columbus has the best Head Game, Hands Down. Regardless of SW or Escort, SB.

    I vote Payton, Becky Gets it Done, I forget the SW name Sully and Sunoco.

    Chime in.

    Disregard my last post she wanted cashapp up front lmao.
    I had FS with Payton back in 2014 but her BJ didn't take me all the way. I'd like to see her again. Have you seen her lately? Is she safe for BBBJ now? How willing is she to negotiate prices?

    Kim got the job done for me and was great with a BBBJCIM during my first and only SW pickup during carplay back in 2016, so I'd say she's good.

    https://columbus.skipthegames.com/fe...l/304152000084

  8. #12603

    The Great Debate

    Fellow Mongers.

    Who in Columbus has the best Head Game, Hands Down. Regardless of SW or Escort, SB.

    I vote Payton, Becky Gets it Done, I forget the SW name Sully and Sunoco.

    Chime in.

    Disregard my last post she wanted cashapp up front lmao.

  9. #12602

    Sully drive on Saturday

    Took a stroll in the beautiful West side Saturday late morning. And dear lord was the cupboard bare. Maybe 2 girls walking, 1 was talking herself, wearing a white tank top, looking a bit crazy. The other was decent looking brunette hair pulled into a pony tail. If she hadn't been smoking a cigarette I'd have considered but didn't feel like my freshly detailed car needed that Insta-Stink. Tried calling keke / kitten and Forti but both are about as reliable as you can imagine so. Counted my losses and headed home.

  10. #12601

    Kandace aka "Snow"

    Again, another night in which I did not waste time or gas. I decided not to hit the west side. I decided to check out Parsons to see if I could find Meredith, KK, Brittney L, or maybe a new friend. Well, I found Kandace, aka "Snow" at Parsons and Welch at 945 PM. First lap! She has shorter frizzy black hair and braces. 28. A bit scatterbrained. Kept misplacing items, took forever for her to get herself together to do the deed. Finally she did BBBJ followed by BBFS with a couple squirts in her. No baby damage, good body. She wanted 40. I countered with 30. Deal. Dropped her off at the projects so she could get her candy.

    Earlier I was on my way to way when I had a familiar feeling in my stomach. I parked at Kroger and ran into the store. Both stalls in the mens bathroom were occupied, likely by homeless men. There was no way I could make it anywhere else. So I went in the urinal. I wiped with a mask, threw it on the floor, then ran out of the store as if I had stolen something. I think there is a South Park episode in which something similar had happened. Serves Kroger right for only having two bathroom stalls, which is inadequate for a store of its size.

  11. #12600
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoDB1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a photo of Kayla "Mariah" to share? I saw her so long ago wondering what the damage looks like now? Thanks!

    MDB.
    According to some recent facebook posts, I think Kayla is in rehab. Maybe it'll stick this time, maybe it won't. She tends to put on a bit of weight when she's "clean", so she doesn't look as gaunt.

  12. #12599

    Traffic Enforcement

    BOLO.

    Motorcycle cops are stopping speeders from Laser on Sully westbound from Hague.

    Seen mostly during the daytime hours.

  13. #12598
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  14. #12597

    Nice night where's the ladies

    Up and down hudson (cops had part blocked off near the freeway), then clevaland, bare bones one WSW just south of oakland park, gone when I turned around, another BSW walking north from hudson, vanished when I turned around. Not sure if this is from last week's sweep or what.

  15. #12596

    Josie E is back on Hudson

    It was 9 pm on Thursday. I drove down Hudson for the hell of it for a quick detour while I was going to Kroger to get toilet paper and Imodium. I saw Josie at McGuffey. She recognised me and gave me the doggy dinner bowl look. I drove past her, and she seemed most disappointed. I could tell she was a bit dejected that I didn't pick her up. She wanted my cream filling in her sugar donut so bad. Why don't one of you guys go pick her up before it's too late.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape