Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,831 to 19,845 of 60954
-
11-09-20 13:07 #41124Senior Member

Posts: 259I went on a Sunday night and they were super busy. I got Alice and was disappointed cause she's a little thick. About 10 minutes into my 60 minute massage, I said lets do 90. Damn, that was one of the best massages I had in a couple of years.
Originally Posted by JoGar
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 12:40 #41123Senior Member

Posts: 119She isn't old. Just slightly plump. She actually wears a lot of unflattering clothes. She has the biggest knockers at Li and quite sweet and considerate. Pay her well and your money will go a far way.
Originally Posted by YesTheyDo
[View Original Post]
Speaking of Li's. Anyone know the new young late 20-early 30's blue green eyed, short hair stunner at Li. Saw her yesterday there when she was cleaning up after a monger there. What's her name and any reviews?
-
11-09-20 10:30 #41122Douchebag

Posts: 344Sex
There is a lot of it going on at every campi know of a lot of places these guys just want to keep you out of the loop.
-
11-09-20 08:53 #41121Regular Member

Posts: 24Bubbletea is the code bring it.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 08:04 #41120Regular Member

Posts: 24Bubble tea
I went to os had a great bubble tea party with Cindy.
-
11-09-20 07:27 #41119Douchebag

Posts: 344New old spot
I went to a new place lots of fun.
-
11-09-20 07:27 #41118Senior Member

Posts: 342Did she get naked for the massage? I love when girls will get fully nude for a rubdown from me.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 00:15 #41117Banned Member

Posts: 2410Thanks for the update
The girl JoJo at Cherry is Korean, she said I look like her ex-BF Doug, she's game.
-
11-08-20 23:06 #41116Senior Member

Posts: 217No 1
I saw Alice. Nice. Sexy body. Young. Massage was a teaser, but I asked to massage her. She said OK. Any inhibitions were gone. I had a great time! No discussion of a tip was requested. I tipped appropriately. I will go back!!
-
11-08-20 21:34 #41115Senior Member

Posts: 297Fuji / Cherry
Had a nice visit with Lucky on Thursday access is still granted top and bottom. New girl at Cherry on Saturday said her name is JoJo she looked more Korean then Chinese to me. Good ending utc on top didn't try bellow. . 6/. 5 out the door.
-
11-08-20 20:07 #41114Senior Member

Posts: 1456Adore
Adore still has a lot of girls working there, 8 as of a month ago, and they are young and pretty. But yes you won't get a CMT style massage there LOL.
Originally Posted by GoDawgs1
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 19:36 #41113Banned Member

Posts: 13634Then you're picky like me and out of luck. Suggest taking a redeye to NY or LA to fulfill your request. Not going to happen in the ATL.
Originally Posted by GoDawgs1
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 15:44 #41112Senior Member

Posts: 141Was this Li windy hell? I've never seen a old plump there.
Originally Posted by JoGar
[View Original Post]
Yestheydo.
-
11-08-20 14:42 #41111Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks. Who usually has best talent? Also, any Thai places around? They're usually solid. My local tip scale is house then 4. 0/8. 0/12.0. Same there?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 12:22 #41110Senior Member

Posts: 150Li's. Marietta
Recently visited Li's in Marietta and got a massage from Alice—older plump Chinese lady. Not much of a hard massage, but her sensual light tough massage and teasing were amazing. No jackhammering either. Also, this is the first HE I've received where she tried to get me to pop a second time since we still had some time left. Didn't happen, but I appreciated the effort! Would definitely repeat!









Reply With Quote






