Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 913 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 413 813 863 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 963 1013 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4716

    Ashley Alexa

    Was wondering why this girl never popped back up in the area. I video chatted with her when she was here and almost pulled the trigger but my work schedule got in the way of an actual meeting. Now I know why she hasn't been back since. RIP.

    https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/ashley-alexa-dead/

    Life is short, bros. Hope everyone is safe and well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    For all you high roller SD's this ones in town visiting her folks till next Wed. She wants $1300.00 ppm. And that's not for an all night date. Only a couple hrs. Sheesh!

    She's fine but she ain't THAT fine. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b7420...f-c4d31a0849e3

  2. #4715

    Great minds think alike

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the new link.

    I'm going to contact her, set up a time and ghost.

    Suggest a lot of us do that, just get her to waste her time.
    Hahaha, way ahead of you: sent her a message earlier asking when she'd like to meet this week.

  3. #4714
    Someone w / a CCP should have some real fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the new link.

    I'm going to contact her, set up a time and ghost.

    Suggest a lot of us do that, just get her to waste her time.

  4. #4713

    Tiny dancerr.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimVa79  [View Original Post]
    Tiny dancerr.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a57b6...a-eeadeea1d492

    This was the same lady that mugged guys (with the help of armed friends) out of the TGIFridays off Worldgate.
    Thanks for the new link.

    I'm going to contact her, set up a time and ghost.

    Suggest a lot of us do that, just get her to waste her time.

  5. #4712

    Mugger alert

    Here she is again, with different pics on a new profile.

    Tiny dancerr.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a57b6...a-eeadeea1d492

    This was the same lady that mugged guys (with the help of armed friends) out of the TGIFridays off Worldgate.

  6. #4711
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    To be honest, I just ignore those girls. They few that were too hot to pass I would send a "platonic only". They either block me or say yes and I move on. No point in paying for a platonic dateimho.
    I lie to them, tell them platonic is ok. And when we talk off the site I proposition them. Decent success rate. If they are really "platonic only" they won't be on seeking very long. They realize it's a meat factory and go elsewhere.

  7. #4710

    Platonic

    To be honest, I just ignore those girls. They few that were too hot to pass I would send a "platonic only". They either block me or say yes and I move on. No point in paying for a platonic dateimho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't anyone really pay for platonic relationship? There must be guys willing to do platonic relationship, with so many girls on Seeking looking for it. If your looking for platonic, why not just go on a normal dating site?

  8. #4709

    Platonic

    Doesn't anyone really pay for platonic relationship? There must be guys willing to do platonic relationship, with so many girls on Seeking looking for it. If your looking for platonic, why not just go on a normal dating site?

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    That's good intel, thanks. I'll BOLO for that sort of behavior. I made it clear in my first message I wasn't looking for plutonic relationship (standard language in a first message for me) so we'll see.

  9. #4708
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Chatted her up a few weeks ago. After we got the pleasantries out of the way this was her next message.

    "But I don't want to waste your time so I'm just going to tell you right now I don't want anything sexual".

    Not saying that's her MO with every dude she chats with, just be aware you might be wasting your time.
    That's good intel, thanks. I'll BOLO for that sort of behavior. I made it clear in my first message I wasn't looking for plutonic relationship (standard language in a first message for me) so we'll see.

  10. #4707

    Real pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoU  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with her. She's been on SA a long time. Pics look fake though.
    Her pics are real, I met her for lunch. However, she wanted 6 with everything covered. I passed.

  11. #4706

    Indian goddess scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Stunning and drops into DC periodically. Story is that she is in town for a meeting and looking to hookup. Resets her "member since" date to appear newly in the bowl. Name typically with some variation of Indian. Over the summer had an exchange and was set to meet at an upscale hotel in DC. However, she balked at meeting in the bar for a drink first. Wanted me to come straight to room which I declined. Asking $500.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/29b08...2-c28efd2ead33
    Last year there were few posts that she was a scammer. Be careful.

  12. #4705
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Stunning and drops into DC periodically. Story is that she is in town for a meeting and looking to hookup. Resets her "member since" date to appear newly in the bowl. Name typically with some variation of Indian. Over the summer had an exchange and was set to meet at an upscale hotel in DC. However, she balked at meeting in the bar for a drink first. Wanted me to come straight to room which I declined. Asking $500.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/29b08...2-c28efd2ead33
    I chatted with her as well. Same ordeal, wanted to meet at DC hotel which I went to meet her at. But once I got to the hotel she had me text her to let her know I was near the elevators so she could give me her room number. So I did, sent the text like she wanted and then she asks for half her donation up front before she'll send you the room number which is obviously a scam. As soon as you send that money you'll never hear from her again. I was soooo frickin irritated, I'd driven all the way from Loudoun county to downtown DC just for her to try and pull some bullshit like that? So I sat there in the lobby for like half an hour arguing with her over text to try and come meet me downstairs first. Even if it were for 30 seconds just to meet her and show her face to prove she was real but she refused, all kinds of bullshit excuses as to why not. So the reason her Member Since date is so recent is because she keeps getting reported over and over again and getting her account shut down and she creates new ones.

  13. #4704
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2266c...1-41b15c9c70da

    This girl has been on SA for most of this year. Just started chatting with her, anyone have any intel
    Chatted her up a few weeks ago. After we got the pleasantries out of the way this was her next message.

    "But I don't want to waste your time so I'm just going to tell you right now I don't want anything sexual".

    Not saying that's her MO with every dude she chats with, just be aware you might be wasting your time.

  14. #4703

    XIndianxGoddessz

    Stunning and drops into DC periodically. Story is that she is in town for a meeting and looking to hookup. Resets her "member since" date to appear newly in the bowl. Name typically with some variation of Indian. Over the summer had an exchange and was set to meet at an upscale hotel in DC. However, she balked at meeting in the bar for a drink first. Wanted me to come straight to room which I declined. Asking $500.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/29b08...2-c28efd2ead33

  15. #4702

    Haileyky00

    https://www.seeking.com/member/adf78...c-df5522a32163

    This one has a pay now play later scam going on. Claims she needs money now to turn her lights back on, and can't meet until then because she can't leave her family home alone in the dark; so she needs the money electronically. Said she would send nudes after that as well, even though I didn't ask for any. I'll give her credit, it's one of the more creative scams. I offered to meet her for lunch and I would pay her in person after we had some fun. Told her since it was lunchtime and daylight, she didn't have to worry about the family being left in the dark. I never heard back. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape