Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,861 to 19,875 of 59511
-
11-06-20 16:05 #39651Douchebag

Posts: 344Younhs
Youngs=fun did a 4 hand and was in heaven.
-
11-06-20 15:42 #39650Senior Member

Posts: 315Massage Maxx
Stopped by this place by Hamilton Mill up in north Gwinnett past the mall of GA.
Completely legit no hints of anything covered the whole time. The lady even kept the door open the whole time I was there. It wasn't busy so I didn't care. Not that it would stop me but whatever.
Masked Asian lady. Both probably 50 one thin and one pudgy. I got the thin one. Massage itself was fine nothing special.
Tried a new place and struck out. Wanted to save your time and money.
-
11-06-20 13:59 #39649Banned Member

Posts: 13634That's exactly what I would have said!
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 13:37 #39648Senior Member

Posts: 236I'm interested to know if you've visited.
Originally Posted by Tenex
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 11:21 #39647Senior Member

Posts: 38It is wishful for sure. Maybe someday soon more competition will be moving in. When you see as many massage places as there are coffee shops and golden arches, competition will drive better results for us.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 11:18 #39646Senior Member

Posts: 104Raina / Reena?
I wonder where she wandered off too! I would like to see her again!
Originally Posted by Pukmuk
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 10:42 #39645Senior Member

Posts: 4061LOL you should've told her that you needed visual proof.
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 06:49 #39644Senior Member

Posts: 62She told me she had them done a long time ago.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 21:23 #39643Senior Member

Posts: 119Healing Marietta
You should try another younger (forgot the name), happiness can be have.
Originally Posted by Mutombo31
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 21:07 #39642Banned Member

Posts: 13634How do you know the mom has fake tits? Did she tell you or?
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 21:05 #39641Banned Member

Posts: 13634What's the name of the new place?
Originally Posted by Mutombo31
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 20:12 #39640Banned Member

Posts: 13634Wishful thinking but, unfortunately, there's no way to manipulate the pussy market.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe2345
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 19:05 #39639Regular Member

Posts: 13Healing Massage
First time poster, regular lurker. TOFTT and went to Healing Massage on Shallowford Rd in Marietta. Provider looked about 50. She was sure to cover me the entire time. Strictly legit. I would avoid. Side note, I noticed a new place in the Publix shopping center at Sandy Plains & Shallowford. Would have tried there but sign on the door said "Be back in 5 minutes".
-
11-05-20 12:09 #39638Senior Member

Posts: 38Top Talent and Best rates
If I can keep my wits about me, I'm not spending another dime in our market until they get the talent and prices in line with our neighbor to the south. Time for us to think like capitalists and demand better with Benjamin leading the charge!
-
11-05-20 11:06 #39637Senior Member

Posts: 141I went here once and it was one of my all time top 5, ("I'm so stupid, why did I try this place".) it was horrible and a complete waste of $60.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Yestheydo.









Reply With Quote






