Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 416 of 552 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 466 516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 8278
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2053
    Quote Originally Posted by SCVetran  [View Original Post]
    What'd you hear?
    My bad, upgraded my phone and was out playing with it all day, forgot to get back to you.

    So asked around and they are currently the only strip club open. I did hear that other clubs may use the same loop hole that they did, but didn't quite understand it. Friend who dances at the Vu was saying she only heard that SinRock was open, but hopefully Pandoras or Kittens opens up here soon.

  2. #2052
    Quote Originally Posted by WooshPootang  [View Original Post]
    I'll ask around, will report back tomorrow. But I believe so.
    What'd you hear?

  3. #2051

    Sinrock is open

    Quote Originally Posted by WooshPootang  [View Original Post]
    I'll ask around, will report back tomorrow. But I believe so.
    I was there Thursday 10.50 pm they closed about 12 pm. Dancer had masks on. But I like pandora due to its extra curricula activities. And I don't know if "The pandora dancers " will be there I didn't see any but I have only been to pandora 3 times.

  4. #2050
    Quote Originally Posted by SCVetran  [View Original Post]
    Is Sinrock the only one open?
    I'll ask around, will report back tomorrow. But I believe so.

  5. #2049
    Is Sinrock the only one open?

  6. #2048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by WooshPootang  [View Original Post]
    So I was looking into seeing of there was a track in my neck of the woods cause all the damn pooning cars that keep coming into my place of work at night. But I saw the door open to SinRock, did some research and saw attached picture. I thought about it, but I have elderly parents and not risking it.
    Yeah they lawyered up and probably found a loop hole. Hopefully other clubs follow suite and reopen. It's been too long.

  7. #2047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Butterface

    Quote Originally Posted by WooshPootang  [View Original Post]
    So I was looking into seeing of there was a track in my neck of the woods cause all the damn pooning cars that keep coming into my place of work at night. But I saw the door open to SinRock, did some research and saw attached picture. I thought about it, but I have elderly parents and not risking it.
    Please tell me they don't look like that in real life.

  8. #2046

    Sinrock open?

    Quote Originally Posted by WooshPootang  [View Original Post]
    So I was looking into seeing of there was a track in my neck of the woods cause all the damn pooning cars that keep coming into my place of work at night. But I saw the door open to SinRock, did some research and saw attached picture. I thought about it, but I have elderly parents and not risking it.
    One of my regs from Deja Vu is going to be working there as I understand. I don't know how they can open legally though with Covid on the rise and restaurants closing it is strange. Don't think I will go for the same reason, I have people in my life that can't get sick.

  9. #2045
    So I was looking into seeing of there was a track in my neck of the woods cause all the damn pooning cars that keep coming into my place of work at night. But I saw the door open to SinRock, did some research and saw attached picture. I thought about it, but I have elderly parents and not risking it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201104-173857.jpg‎  

  10. #2044

    Monse Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    There is a picture of monse linked to the post I quoted since everyone has been asking.

  11. #2043
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    "A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted".
    "Must have large wallet" pretty much says it all. Her transparency is commendable!

  12. #2042

    Had better for less

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Kitten's luna is now on TNA: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2066106-NEW*to-TNA-%26%2312298%3 BIN-CALL%26%2312299%3 B-%26%239825%3 Bexotic-dancer-entertainer-kink-fantasy-SW&highlight=luna.

    Apparently she's at a body rub place in federal way, kinda expensive: 230 for the room and additional for extras with her. 5 bills for FS, pass! LOL.
    "A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted".

  13. #2041

    Luna

    Kitten's luna is now on TNA: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2066106-NEW*to-TNA-%26%2312298%3 BIN-CALL%26%2312299%3 B-%26%239825%3 Bexotic-dancer-entertainer-kink-fantasy-SW&highlight=luna.

    Apparently she's at a body rub place in federal way, kinda expensive: 230 for the room and additional for extras with her. 5 bills for FS, pass! LOL.

  14. #2040
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Usually the Nova getting talked about is the one at Pandora's.
    I have a feeling I will never get to fuck Nova, or Anya, or Diamond or Nadia, or Naomi ever again.

  15. #2039

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Nova at Rick's? She's like the first person I got a lap dance from. It was a weird experience, I was a little turned off because she smelled like she'd be fucking all night; but at the same time also turned on because she smelled like she'd been fucking all night. I mean, what can I say? I like slutty.
    Usually the Nova getting talked about is the one at Pandora's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape