Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 7974
-
11-07-20 22:35 #3369Regular Member

Posts: 4Finally reeled this one in. Ubered her over and back. 80 ss 140 hh. She's a mess, but she's a blonde mess. Leg tapping the whole time, sore on her chin, head was a little teethy until I directed her. Would probably repeat if I drank a few beers and wanted to dump my nut in a trashy blonde mouth. Her face is really gorgeous and she's a pretty sweet kid. Be nice to her.
Originally Posted by BillyBobbyBill
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 15:03 #3368Senior Member

Posts: 987https://tryst.link/escort/petiteladykarla
In the above link is Karla. Never seen her before because I could never get a hold of her. Short stay was 100 but now she is at 150 for a short stay. Can't say she is worth it or not because she rarely responds or not even at all.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...950/2673383615
In the above link the pics look good and the reviews are good but that must have been from a while back. For starters there are at least 3 different girls in the ad who use the same number so you don't know who the reviews are actually taking about. My review is for the girl on the table with candles lit. In real life she isn't as fresh looking as the photos suggest. I was further disappointed when I noticed she had dirty hands and feet even though she had access to a bathroom.
Just save your coins and look somewhere else. She is not only a clockwatcher, but she is the type of provider who schedules a bunch of dates all at once so you will be kept waiting when you arrive, and when she finally gets to you she will rush through the date because she has other people waiting. Not cool. Not fair.
https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...6942/1/1686292
In the above link is Laura. Couldn't find the link to her new ads but she's now at 80 for BJ only. She has a bf so she doesn't offer anything else. She is very nice and really sweet. She's a little thicker now then these photos. For 80 BJ only though that's really steep and you're better off either going to K ave or booking a FS date incall for 80 with another provider.
All that being said, I'm on a mission now to find 35+ providers. Looking back they seem to be of better quality when you do find them as they don't rush you, they're more experienced, they have better hygiene, and they don't seem to have the really bad drug problems like the younger generation that's out now.
-
11-07-20 07:42 #3367Senior Member

Posts: 112In my experience
In my experience ava is ok. She didn't really do anything special for me, but she was nice and friendly. There are some reviews of her on this board if your willing to dig for them. As for Jay I have no experience with that one.
Originally Posted by XpertTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 16:16 #3366Senior Member

Posts: 55Any info on these ladies? Haven't seen reviews or comments
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...421/7169197383
Jay.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...400/2672198792
Ava.
If not, I might TOFTT.
Also, I contacted Jen from Tryst. Total Scammer asking for deposit. And rates were way too low. Didn't add up at all. No verification etc.
https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer664
-
11-06-20 01:21 #3365Senior Member

Posts: 85I remember the 80's differently. I remember a sting where a rather attractive young woman was on the street and a cop that was pulling drivers over who stopped to talk to her. I avoided that sting, as I avoided the street.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
But the storefront incall places were rampant. They all advertised in Screw Magazine. One place was Sophisticated Hideaway. They were stocked with some pretty hot girls from Hunter and NYU. Bareback sex was easy to get ($20 extra) and many were into it.
-
11-05-20 23:38 #3364Senior Member

Posts: 630NYC in the late 1980's
Before Giuliani cleaned up the city, streetwalkers of all kinds could be found in an open air market down by the Javits center in NYC. Cops were around, but mostly to keep the peace. They did not seem to break up any transactions or hassle the johns or the streetwalkers.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
They were out in the middle of the street in lingerie. High heels, stockings, garters, bra and panties. Some in corsets and panties. Just pull over, roll down your window and beckon one over. Like Thailand today.
Haven't seen anything like it since.
-
11-05-20 22:31 #3363Senior Member

Posts: 644I went to college in Atlanta in the late 90's / early 2000's. The streetwalker scene on Metropolitan Ave was unlike anything I've ever seen in my life, quality BSW's that looked like they came straight out the strip club. What an amazing time back then. I have family in Baltimore and go there often and their listcrawler / STG is much better than Philly IMO. Other than that. I haven't mongered in other cities.
Originally Posted by James354
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 18:42 #3362Senior Member

Posts: 28Best places
I don't think there's ever a "good spot" for monger. It's just being at the right place at the right time. I've had awesome experiences in the Northwest Coast and I've also had bad experiences. Same goes for FL. And I've had some really good experiences in Philly. But things had really gone down hill big time in Philly starting mid this year.
-
11-05-20 18:11 #3361Senior Member

Posts: 102I don't get the chance to monger in other cities too much. I did have some luck in Gainesville FL once with a gal that I found on STG.
Originally Posted by James354
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 11:18 #3360Senior Member

Posts: 987Yes
Sorry. I wasn't clear. Yoshi is right. I had nothing but great dates with Bridget. It's her (ex?) friend that robs people. Does so in cahoots with a guy (boyfriend?
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 03:35 #3359Senior Member

Posts: 77Atlanta is hit / miss with a lot of hood rats on STG and escortalligator / listcrawler. My fave cities, both pre and post COVID have been Pacific Northwest (Seattle & Portland) or San Diego (where if it's slow, you can hop the train and go down to TJ).
Originally Posted by James354
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 01:12 #3358Senior Member

Posts: 644That's wack. These hoes are unreliable.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 20:28 #3357Senior Member

Posts: 260This one but I'd avoid both.
Originally Posted by HeatBreak
[View Original Post]
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...m/600938464874
-
11-04-20 19:50 #3356Senior Member

Posts: 275I had a date setup with her and she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 11:36 #3355Senior Member

Posts: 28Which one robs people?
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
Her? https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...6101/1/2920580.
Or her friend? Or both?










Reply With Quote






