Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12245

  2. #12244

    TOFTT. Don't Waste Your Time

    Good afternoon Gents.

    Well my string of enjoyable & incredible sessions came to an end today as I just wasted $$ & . 8 for what was supposed to be an hour of GFE with BB services and got nothing close to that. She has posted for a while on both listcrawler & stg and thought I would try a great looking MILF. Here is a link to a recent ad:

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...x/002662000171

    Here is my report:

    The Good. Exactly like her pictures and was ready at the scheduled time.

    The Bad. I had texted prior to the appt that I was looking for a GFE session especially with heavy kissing & DFK with bb services. I got some kisses that was nothing like I was expecting and tried to get her to engage in other ways. She held my c0 ck like it was an appendage to deal with. I asked her to provide a BJ and out came the eff-ing condom. I'm not someone who gets verbal or excited declaring services need to be delivered or else but gently reminded her what was agreed to. Her response was sorry you took it that way but she always uses a condom. After five minutes of her trying to blow me I wasn't going to get a release with her lack of enthusiasm and thinking about I wasn't going to get anything according to our agreement. I did finally get a release when I got her get in the doggy position and tried to not focus on having a condom on as she gave no indication of enjoyment.

    The Ugly. When I entered the room she was on her phone and when I left she was on her phone. I felt like I delivered her a bad pizza as she was waiting for me to leave and barely got a goodbye when I left. The room was an organized mess but didn't smell like the hallway of the hotel.

    If that doesn't get you to stay away I don't know what will. As for me I will be rethinking my approach with providers.

    Happy Hunting Gents!

    BBHunter.

    P.S. If you don't go to the link I've attached a pic of her so everyone will know what she looks like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails provider.jpg‎  

  3. #12243

    Any information


  4. #12242

    Fun time

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    She's a fun time, good DT and rides like a champ, all BB. I didn't try Greek and unfortunately she didn't have a shower available afterwards either which made me not revisit.

  5. #12241

    53rd?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dt3000  [View Original Post]
    Does she not advertise? I'm interested in her info too.
    Can someone DM her info to me as well?

  6. #12240

  7. #12239
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    The Thirst is real over this broad. She's been around at the titty bar for years. I was through with her around 2017.
    Wow, so impressive.

  8. #12238

    First girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Potato13  [View Original Post]
    Aright fellas, looking to see if anyone has info on two different girls.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...y/710230945187

    Looks great and I'm interested, but the ad feels a little off.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...h/698571518116

    Real cute!
    I had a date with the first girl and I would say avoid. I met her at the hotel and she was extremely cold and impersonal. When we got to the room, she asked for more money than we originally agreed to. When I was about to go at it, she told me to get a cover when she told me bb before then asked for more money. I got her to drop the extra money and but told me to pull out because she thinks she is pregnant? As I'm getting dressed, she told me her boyfriend is coming to the room and is pissed off. I got out and fucked off back home.

  9. #12237
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She fucked him in the ass! Hahaha Awesome!
    Maybe he can go to J Wilde gangbang and gut fucked in theass there!

    Red Hot will have to change his name to Red Hole.

  10. #12236
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato13  [View Original Post]
    Aright fellas, looking to see if anyone has info on two different girls.


    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...h/698571518116

    Real cute!
    She is bigger than than the pictures have you believe, she is probably one to avoid bare with since when I last saw her she wasn't on birth control, so had to pull out and finish on her. She and her family are also recovering addicts, as in all of them.

    If you are looking for a quick cheap get together with an unreliable girl she is the one to see.

  11. #12235

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    I sent you her details in a DM.
    Would like her Info as well.

  12. #12234

    Caleesi

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Was this a recent visit? Also where is she located? I'd ask her myself but want to avoid the whole "so when do you want to book for etc" deal.
    Incall is west Seattle.

  13. #12233

    Two of interest

    Aright fellas, looking to see if anyone has info on two different girls.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...y/710230945187

    Looks great and I'm interested, but the ad feels a little off.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...h/698571518116

    Real cute!

  14. #12232

    At this point Monse is folklore

    Quote Originally Posted by Subs253  [View Original Post]
    Could I also ask for the details in a DM please? Thanks!
    Does she not advertise? I'm interested in her info too.

  15. #12231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Wow! You are a pornstar!

    You got bareback anal and pussy sex with lots and lots of A2 M. She gave a rimjob and did prostate on you?. She will pull fingers out of my ass, suck and lick them and then go back to fingering you?

    Pussy creampie, throat fuck, MSOG.

    You are really lucky!

    Did you forget to bring a dildo for her to fuck you in the ass?
    She fucked him in the ass! Hahaha Awesome!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape