The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 638 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 688 738 1138 1638 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Well said

    I couldn't agree with you more and couldn't have written it any better.

    BFDeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    Tabby and all the DI ladies are escorts, LOL.

    If you follow your logic then any Listcrawler or Escort Babylon report in the Escort Reports thread is in the wrong place because there is a blog for these as well. See the link for that blog.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show....-New-backpage

    So let's move on with the search for good escort (any escort) pussy!

  2. #15280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Sevyn

    If you plan on seeing this provider, make sure you block off an extra hour-and-a-half of waiting time. She takes several hours to prepare for her craft, which is good because you want someone who's fresh. But the problem is she starts applying this butter-cream-frosting paste, which she calls makeup, when you're about a half-hour away. And she's still working with this paste when you pull into her location's parking lot. She will push you back at least twice upon arrival. There are reasons why I give 350 roses to my regular. Yes, my regular's hot and fresh each time I see her, but timeliness and convenience also are primary reasons why I continue to see her. And there are reasons why Sevyn gets only 100 roses per visit. She doesn't seem to mind that her general rate is so low because she doesn't give a damn about the client's time when she does business.

    BFDeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone have any experience with either of these two?

    Daria (Kinda looks to good to be true).

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...daria/34692020

    Sevyn.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...weeks/27890455

  3. #15279

    Quick Help

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone have any experience with either of these two?

    Daria (Kinda looks to good to be true).

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...daria/34692020

    Sevyn.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...weeks/27890455
    Daria is on almost every escort sight and been around for years. Expensive not GFE lots of rules.

    Sevyn has been around for over a year. Use the search tool you will find reports about how everything is covered and she is the girl in the pics.

    Once again try the search tool.

  4. #15278

    Not Really

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Scroll down.
    Tabby and all the DI ladies are escorts, LOL.

    If you follow your logic then any Listcrawler or Escort Babylon report in the Escort Reports thread is in the wrong place because there is a blog for these as well. See the link for that blog.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show....-New-backpage

    So let's move on with the search for good escort (any escort) pussy!

  5. #15277
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone have any experience with either of these two?

    Daria (Kinda looks to good to be true).

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...daria/34692020

    Sevyn.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...weeks/27890455
    There have been reviews on both, try searching.

  6. #15276

    Honey

    Finally got the signals untangled and saw Honey Coco today at a nicer hotel in Beach Grove.

    As previously noted, she's tall, slender, attractive face, and smoking hot body. Started with BBJ, then on to DATY, mish, CG, doggy, back to mish, and finished BBJ (no CIM). She's not GFE, which at her pricepoint she should be, but she's pleasant enough and seems clean of pharm issues.

    Might repeat just to bang a hot chick, but will more likely continue to search for a GFE on the south side.

  7. #15275

    Any info?

    Hey guys, anyone have any experience with either of these two?

    Daria (Kinda looks to good to be true).

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...daria/34692020

    Sevyn.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...weeks/27890455

  8. #15274
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo8888  [View Original Post]
    So it looks like she's changed her name and her phone number. And two weeks ago I had an appointment set with her and she ghosted me. So I thought I would reach out again and just see. Set a time arrived and at the Quality Inn in Castleton. Then she went ghost. Avoid this one at all cost.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55175920/
    I am a sucker for petite spinners, so I had to give her a shot even though she has a reputation for ghosting.

    It took a minute to get a response from here, and when I got to the hotel I thought I had been ghosted and I left. She got back to me shortly after leaving, so I went back.

    She is the girl in the pictures, and is obviously living in her hotel room. I couldn't see any obvious signs of pharma issues.

    She had good BBBJ, but I had to encourage here to keep going a couple of times. She was very receptive to DATY. She suggested doggy, but I went for missionary instead, and got the feeling that cowgirl wasn't on the table. Definitely got another O out of her before I finished.

    Over all not a great experience, but not terrible either. She was standoffish, so I don't know if that would improve with more visits. I haven't decided if I'll return.

  9. #15273
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Texted her again this afternoon and got canned text again about calling after getting to the hotel. Which I did and she texted me the room number. Boy can she ride a dick.
    How attractive is she?

  10. #15272
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Now that we're close, I barely get any. I get run out when you guys show up. LOL. I literally did get run out by you if you showed up early afternoon. I was just hanging out anyway.
    About 430.

  11. #15271

    Wrong board

    Quote Originally Posted by JLRichter  [View Original Post]
    I dream of Tabby, she is best of the best from discreet info has to offer, perfect personality and great body, perfect boobs the works, blowjob is deep and alluring, wet and deep. French kiss and when it comes to sex its good fun. She works the positions and one just relaxes and experiences heaven on earth. I have seen her a couple of times and each time I have left spent and deeply satisfied. Treat her right gents, this one is a keeper.
    Scroll down.

  12. #15270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Great

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Texted her again this afternoon and got canned text again about calling after getting to the hotel. Which I did and she texted me the room number. Boy can she ride a dick.
    Now that we're close, I barely get any. I get run out when you guys show up. LOL. I literally did get run out by you if you showed up early afternoon. I was just hanging out anyway.

  13. #15269

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    She answered my call just fine but said she was texting the info. Maybe she didn't understand I was already there.
    Texted her again this afternoon and got canned text again about calling after getting to the hotel. Which I did and she texted me the room number. Boy can she ride a dick.

  14. #15268

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Text her for rate info. About 6 hours later she replied. Ask who was this already deleted the text I sent her. She text back with a voice message. Say she is Phoniex and if this was my wife she is an escort and your husband is cheating on you.

  15. #15267

    Tabby

    I dream of Tabby, she is best of the best from discreet info has to offer, perfect personality and great body, perfect boobs the works, blowjob is deep and alluring, wet and deep. French kiss and when it comes to sex its good fun. She works the positions and one just relaxes and experiences heaven on earth. I have seen her a couple of times and each time I have left spent and deeply satisfied. Treat her right gents, this one is a keeper.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape