LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #2003
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kbunnygirls

    Is this same one as the site that doesn't exist anymore or unrelated?

  2. #2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Been eying these 2 agencies for the past 6 months or so. You guys out there are so blessed. Thinking about using my frequent flyer miles for a round trip and hotel weekend to sample some of this fine inventory.

    https://mykupcake.com/home

    https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/la/
    First, there is no point in flying cross country if you can't get in!

    Without any solid korg refs forget about it!

  3. #2001
    Quote Originally Posted by CanCnb  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her yesterday and I was not impressed. Tits sagged and she complained about everything. I put a review up in other forum. I won't repeat.
    Part of it could've been on her (bad day / week / mood), but it sounds like you were looking for a level of service beyond her style or what she's comfortable with. I haven't seen her in years, but from the review, I'm not surprised that there were some complaints. She's an ATF of mine and in all the times I saw her she never once acted like a fuck doll, or gave any kind of PSE, which it seems is more what you were looking for. And by PSE, I don't mean bare, but rather that level of intensity.

    Obviously, I'm just talking from past personal experience, and I can't comment on how she looks these days (the pics are at least 5 years old, and I never thought they were anything more than indicative of her body type at the time. I never thought the pics were actually of her, except for maybe one or two that I'd seen over the years), but when I read the review, it didn't seem like any experience I'd had, or many reviews I've seen. She's always struck me as very GFE and if given THAT kind of energy, she's always returned it twice over.

    At the end of the day, everyone's experiences are going to differ to a degree, since we'll all have different chemistry w / the ladies, and maybe sometimes we'll catch them in better / worse moods than others will.

    For anyone looking to see her, she's also Bryn in San Diego, and looks like she went by Sira in Tyson's Corner (VA), if you're also on TER & want to check out other reviews.

    Just my 2 cents.

  4. #2000
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2020  [View Original Post]
    So is HX required in order to book? Newby here, excuse the ignorance. Kupcake and garden etc. You can't just book directly?
    You can book directly, no HX needed. As long as you can pass their screening checklist.

  5. #1999
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2020  [View Original Post]
    So is HX required in order to book? Newby here, excuse the ignorance. Kupcake and garden etc. You can't just book directly?
    Not a requirement but if you have a network already on HX it'll make the vetting process a lot easier. If not, you'll have to give references and identity checks. Good luck.

  6. #1998

    Is HX a requirement?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Been eying these 2 agencies for the past 6 months or so. You guys out there are so blessed. Thinking about using my frequent flyer miles for a round trip and hotel weekend to sample some of this fine inventory.

    https://mykupcake.com/home

    https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/la/
    So is HX required in order to book? Newby here, excuse the ignorance. Kupcake and garden etc. You can't just book directly?

  7. #1997

    Ms. Tila

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ms. Tila at Asianworld?
    Just saw her yesterday and I was not impressed. Tits sagged and she complained about everything. I put a review up in other forum. I won't repeat.

  8. #1996

    Wanting

    Been eying these 2 agencies for the past 6 months or so. You guys out there are so blessed. Thinking about using my frequent flyer miles for a round trip and hotel weekend to sample some of this fine inventory.

    https://mykupcake.com/home

    https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/la/

    Quote Originally Posted by DrippinDen  [View Original Post]
    Missed my chance with peach from kupcake. Is she the same one you're talking about?

  9. #1995
    She's an awesome provider. She does do camel, but no BBFS. I saw her twice before when she was active on hx.

    Rates are high, compared to what you can get with a kgirl.

    I would see her again if rates were 300 ish.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaStripper  [View Original Post]
    But left for PD because she can make bank there. I believe she was 350/400 back in 2019. Anywho, does she offer BBFS? I highly doubt it. LOL.

  10. #1994

    Lexy

    Quote Originally Posted by CamsV  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this? If D cup and face accurate that's a yes for me.
    I did try Kupcake's Lexy. Face is very close, boobs were nowhere near that big and butt was just okay. A good experience overall (great attitude and service) but I'm not sure I'd repeat. Would love to get info on Yun-A with Kupcake (now in LA) if anyone has tried her.

  11. #1993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 137

    Aka gold

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, got a new girl down in SD (or so the booker says) that probably worked in the OC. There was just a discussion on Peach and hoping this group has some intel on this girl since they do rotate between cities. With a name like "CK", it doesn't show up in the searches on our forums! Hope you guys recognize this one.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/SplashMe/76449/
    Seen her photos around, D's were attractive, I think someone reviewed her when she came to OC as gold or maybe she was in LA and said she looked. IIRC, older and it wasn't good so I was dissuaded. Otherwise this curvy, slightly taller, big chested ones get my attention. So I opted not to participate. Pardon partial info.

  12. #1992

    CK at SDAG

    Hey guys, got a new girl down in SD (or so the booker says) that probably worked in the OC. There was just a discussion on Peach and hoping this group has some intel on this girl since they do rotate between cities. With a name like "CK", it doesn't show up in the searches on our forums! Hope you guys recognize this one.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/SplashMe/76449/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EE59F16D-7463-7A6F-6957-3A2DBB669C84_CK.jpg‎   3F008A8D-BC3A-1305-D45F-57558C023D3D_CK2.jpg‎   0B163CA3-8946-7F6E-0880-6933280A6C7B_CK4.jpg‎  

  13. #1991
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaStripper  [View Original Post]
    But left for PD because she can make bank there. I believe she was 350/400 back in 2019. Anywho, does she offer BBFS? I highly doubt it. LOL.
    Seen her when she was on HX and after when she got a booker.

    BBFS is no!

  14. #1990

    But

    Quote Originally Posted by IslaVista  [View Original Post]
    Best titties in OC, IMHO. I've repeated countless times, one of my favs.
    Is BBFS offered? I want to because of her tits but if no BBFS in that, where's the fun? LOL.

  15. #1989

    She was on HX

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ne/Lilylove428

    She's spendy, but I had a great time with this one. Viet, sexy as hell, really gets into it. But at 500 / hr I don't see her often.
    But left for PD because she can make bank there. I believe she was 350/400 back in 2019. Anywho, does she offer BBFS? I highly doubt it. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape