rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #1988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 137

    Lexy

    Quote Originally Posted by LonerRanger  [View Original Post]
    Lexy at K-GirlFriend (HX).

    Has anybody seen Lexy at K-Girlfriend (Humaniplex).

    Lexy pictures are also on their website MyKupcake.com.

    https://mykupcake.com/home?product_id=431

    I did an Image search on TinEye and the first picture showed up on the old sites.
    Anyone try this? If D cup and face accurate that's a yes for me.

  2. #1987
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurd  [View Original Post]
    I posted in LA where I live but figure I'd ask here as well. Does anyone know where I can find some Vietnamese providers?
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ne/Lilylove428

    She's spendy, but I had a great time with this one. Viet, sexy as hell, really gets into it. But at 500 / hr I don't see her often.

  3. #1986
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody68  [View Original Post]
    The one I am talking about is peach down in San Diego. Kupcake is always hard for me to find. If you have a link I can answer you.
    The one I thought was this one http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...676&viewfull=1#post5043676.

    I don't have pictures and she is no longer on the site.

    Mykupcake. Com.

  4. #1985

    Kung Fu Grip Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody68  [View Original Post]
    The one I am talking about is peach down in San Diego. Kupcake is always hard for me to find. If you have a link I can answer you.
    Man I miss that Peach (the one that was in SD).

    She had short hair and one of the best gymnast athletic bods. But her peach could rip your dick off.

    Hoping ca-kdolls gets her back to SD, but seems like the rotations are pretty far out.

  5. #1984
    Quote Originally Posted by DrippinDen  [View Original Post]
    Missed my chance with peach from kupcake. Is she the same one you're talking about?
    The one I am talking about is peach down in San Diego. Kupcake is always hard for me to find. If you have a link I can answer you.

  6. #1983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why you pass over Suzy. She is youngest, pretty, and uses real pics.

    Diana is not who people thought she was or I would see her already.

    Taylor is well known with great service. Tiny spinner at 5'2". Red miniskirt pic is most accurate but she used that same pic four years ago. (Taylor's reviews).
    I think people are getting confused on the Diana and diane.

    There's the Diana and the one I keep referring to is Diane from Song of Songs in HX. Has anyone seen the one from Song of Songs?

  7. #1982

    Lemon at MH

    There is a new Japanese lady at MilkHoney in Tustin named Lemon.

    If anyone has any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CD60E586-0CE6-2A4A-3E96-24EA074B3254_5AD2CE3B-2276-4657-90A6-F85C189608C3_sm.jpg‎   CFD9AE98-80B5-1EC5-DEF8-86397996DB8C_3ACFF620-8268-413A-9F9F-59CAC0B53623_sm.jpg‎   F04A5DC9-A148-4C9D-4B75-0F90BE4ED49E_852C7DD3-E5F1-48F5-B179-7C3EF071470F_sm.jpg‎  

  8. #1981

    Lemon

    Anyone try out lemon at milknhoney? Her pics look really nice.

  9. #1980

    She's been around

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ms. Tila at Asianworld?
    Best titties in OC, IMHO. I've repeated countless times, one of my favs.

  10. #1979
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody68  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking about the tiny japanese looking one with amazing kegel control. Any one know the girl in talking about and where she may be. ?

    Thanks woody.
    Missed my chance with peach from kupcake. Is she the same one you're talking about?

  11. #1978

    OC_kangel

    New profile and her pic in red looks very familiar. Can anyone place her?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/OC_kangel

  12. #1977

    I missed my chance at peach.

    I'm talking about the tiny japanese looking one with amazing kegel control. Any one know the girl in talking about and where she may be. ?

    Thanks woody.

  13. #1976

    Fat asses

    Quote Originally Posted by ElonMusk  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers got recommendations for asian girls that have thick legs and fat asses?
    Erika at SAG and Fendi when she is in town, usually with CA-Kdolls and sometimes KTE.

  14. #1975
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsFoil  [View Original Post]
    I spent some time searching for Kat in all these forums using control F because the three letter search doesn't work, and I can't find anything. Has nobody seen kdolls Kat yet?
    She travels on eastcoast and Sf Area. Goes by another name in different areas. Google Image is pretty easy to use.

  15. #1974

    Kat?

    I spent some time searching for Kat in all these forums using control F because the three letter search doesn't work, and I can't find anything. Has nobody seen kdolls Kat yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape