Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 914 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 964 1014 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4701

    Did you ever meet her?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunDreams  [View Original Post]
    GradSchoolGal. Anyone seen her? She's jumping at me, would love any intel
    I've been chatting with her. She's been on SA a long time. Pics look fake though.

  2. #4700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    And of course she is now in Alabama LOL.
    Not just "Alabama". She's in "Alabama, Alabama". .

  3. #4699
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa804...1-fcbb9c3bb1e9

    Not surprising, this one is a pic seller with a promise to meet after you buy her pics. LOL.
    And of course she is now in Alabama LOL.

  4. #4698

    Cuteness yesss

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fa804...1-fcbb9c3bb1e9

    Not surprising, this one is a pic seller with a promise to meet after you buy her pics. LOL.

  5. #4697
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She's contacted enough of us already, who knows how many others that aren't a part of this board. I wish there was something we could do with the authorities. Set up a date with her and have a nice welcome wagon waiting when her friends with knives come out of the shadows.
    Let's not invite LE into the bowl. This is an occupational hazard. If you don't want to get stabbed in a back ally, raise your standards and / or invest more time / money into the "game."

  6. #4696
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoU  [View Original Post]
    She sent me the same message (new 1 br apartment with a balcony) and asked if I could come over right then (it was 11 pm at night). I declined. Agree. Feels like a scam.
    Don't forget the beautiful view. And the fun you could have on the balcony. LOL.

  7. #4695

    Re: Divinedessie

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    I'm back in the game now that I'm down to 1 regular girl. Thought I would try something new after not seeing much on the normal sites. Just paid for SA to see if I can find anything there. Seem to be mostly scammers. Thought I hit the jack pot with this one https://www.seeking.com/member/7fd3b...b-32bd7b682aec . After a lot of back and forth her telling me how tight she is she then tells me that the first few dates are only platonic. Of course she wants to be paid 300 a visit for that too LOL. The only real one I think so far seems to be this one. https://www.seeking.com/member/7e326...-845141dc2d30. She wants 350 and willing to do carplay. Looks very hot. Should find out if she is real this week.
    Be careful with that one. Her cities change every so often. She was listed as carlisle then Harrisburg. Then Williamsport md and now Winchester. I chatted her up and couldn't get the didgets and then she disappears too.

  8. #4694

    Vio414

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    The second one on your list really caught my eye some time back. I messaged her a couple times, none of the messages have even been read.
    Anyone seen this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a748...d-36937cf8b420

    I think she used to be on the site a while ago and I talked to her. Can't tell with the pic though.

  9. #4693

    She sent me the identical messae

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Was just going to ask about her. Sent her a message awhile ago and got a response over night asking if I could come over and describing her new apartment. She didn't ask a single detail about me, or to even see a pic. She also never looked at my profile. She's been on SA a long time but this sounds like a scam.
    She sent me the same message (new 1 br apartment with a balcony) and asked if I could come over right then (it was 11 pm at night). I declined. Agree. Feels like a scam.

  10. #4692

    Kylie42069

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2266c...1-41b15c9c70da

    This girl has been on SA for most of this year. Just started chatting with her, anyone have any intel?

  11. #4691
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Was just going to ask about her. Sent her a message awhile ago and got a response over night asking if I could come over and describing her new apartment. She didn't ask a single detail about me, or to even see a pic. She also never looked at my profile. She's been on SA a long time but this sounds like a scam.
    She quoted me $4 k / month for to meet once a week. I passed.

  12. #4690

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoU  [View Original Post]
    I'm texting with her now, but seems too good to be true.
    Several members have confirmed her status. High mileage. Almost semi pro, but seems worth it.

  13. #4689

    Acemoglujohnson

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoU  [View Original Post]
    Was just going to ask about her. Sent her a message awhile ago and got a response over night asking if I could come over and describing her new apartment. She didn't ask a single detail about me, or to even see a pic. She also never looked at my profile. She's been on SA a long time but this sounds like a scam.

  14. #4688

    Acemoglujohnson any info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dcbd4...4-5fea772949da

    Been on SA since 2018. Any intel?

  15. #4687
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for this one guys. https://www.seeking.com/member/29c8d...2-f318c8e75fe9.

    My first SA meeting didn't go so well. Got jumped by 2 guys. Met her at a TGI Fridays for a drink. She said her apartment is across the street. Told me to leave my car at TGIs and walk with her to her apartment. So we walk around a dark corner she starts looking at her phone. 2 guys come up to me one with a knife the other holding something under his coat. Of course the demanded the money and wanted my phone. I left my phone in my suv by mistake so they only got the money.

    All 3 jumped into a waiting car and drove off. At least I didn't get stabbed or shot but still sucks. She seemed so nice while having a drink I let my guard down. Be careful guys.
    She's contacted enough of us already, who knows how many others that aren't a part of this board. I wish there was something we could do with the authorities. Set up a date with her and have a nice welcome wagon waiting when her friends with knives come out of the shadows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape