Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23230

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    She does a good job but she is getting older and weaker. Her massage game is not what it used to be. But those breast still ones of the nicest ones I seen and felt. And it feels real to me but some people said they were fake.
    So debbie has some big asian granny tits? What size??

  2. #23229

    Big booty bitches

    This might be an unrealistic desire, but I'll give it a shot. Is there any MT's that got to nice booty? Dreamt I use to see Lucy at spa in Lagrange before it got shut down 2 years ago. She was thic then & had some cheeks to grip onto for the finish. Saw her at beautiful Oriental this year. Dropped at least 10 Lbs on her ass, tragedy. She still gives good massages, but just lost some of that za she used to have. Now I don't want any straight up fat MT's but if that ass fat I'll giver a try. Still reminiscing My LA days Chatsworth always had the thic Thai ladies. But any suggested would help. Thanks!

    Monger out.

  3. #23228
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    Debbie is 63 years old. But I got to say, after several previous interactions, she does a good job.
    She does a good job but she is getting older and weaker. Her massage game is not what it used to be. But those breast still ones of the nicest ones I seen and felt. And it feels real to me but some people said they were fake.

  4. #23227
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    At least in the burbs most AMPs are open.
    Yep, seems like x is back open, too.

  5. #23226

    Tons of AMPs open

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Here's the deal: With so few AMPs open these providers can charge exhorbent prices!! If the mongers back off for a bit, prices will drop!! Supply / Demand Theory. Little pain for big gain!!
    At least in the burbs most AMPs are open.

  6. #23225
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Hi Debbie is at Angela paradise on Peterson Ave by Kimball. Just be warned she's older like past 60 yrs old. I've had her once and I couldn't do anything because she was too old for me. Good luck if you like older grandma type.
    Debbie is 63 years old. But I got to say, after several previous interactions, she does a good job.

  7. #23224
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Here's the deal: With so few AMPs open these providers can charge exhorbent prices!! If the mongers back off for a bit, prices will drop!! Supply / Demand Theory. Little pain for big gain
    Well its two fold: short term gain for long term loss. I've received info from some MP RAs that business is VERY slow, with several cutting back on the number of RAs working at a spot. Additionally, more are becoming one, occasionally two person MPs. Then if you look at the living costs, its different for say Asian versus latina MPs, I. E. , most Asian RAs live where they work. Yet, if you go by the reviews of the Asian apartments, people seem willing to pay $280 for GFE. That's ridiculous.

    IL is probably getting prepped for another shutdown. These MPs are feeling the financial crunch. Time for smart mongers to exercise the head on their shoulders, instead of between their legs, when negotiating with these RAs, even if it means getting your HF back and walking out--something I've done on several occasions in the last few months.

  8. #23223

    Debbie Angela paradise

    Hi Debbie is at Angela paradise on Peterson Ave by Kimball. Just be warned she's older like past 60 yrs old. I've had her once and I couldn't do anything because she was too old for me. Good luck if you like older grandma type.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelJellison  [View Original Post]
    Yes even I want Debbie now so waiting for link If someone have!

  9. #23222

    Sad but true!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    After reading some of these reviews and comments, I got to believe these prices the RAs are asking can be driven down. Not all of these MP or independents rub gals are getting enough clientele given this COVID situation. Talking with a few RAs I've known, they say business is slow citywide.

    Do people think I'm wrong?
    Here's the deal: With so few AMPs open these providers can charge exhorbent prices!! If the mongers back off for a bit, prices will drop!! Supply / Demand Theory. Little pain for big gain!!

  10. #23221
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumSide  [View Original Post]
    I've been to May May a few times and it's always a great experience but I've been looking for another option. Any link for Debbie you can share?
    Yes even I want Debbie now so waiting for link If someone have!

  11. #23220

    Yes We Can!!

    After reading some of these reviews and comments, I got to believe these prices the RAs are asking can be driven down. Not all of these MP or independents rub gals are getting enough clientele given this COVID situation. Talking with a few RAs I've known, they say business is slow citywide.

    Do people think I'm wrong?

  12. #23219

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumSide  [View Original Post]
    I've been to May May a few times and it's always a great experience but I've been looking for another option. Any link for Debbie you can share?
    Peterson spa. I definitely have a weakness for Asians. Would love to find one like from Asian street meat girls. Love that hot look of leggings and heels. Any recommendations.

  13. #23218

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    I get clubbed over the head with the no Black men sign. Since I started mongering from way back when I've accumulated some assets and to send my DL to an anonymous phone number going who knows where, I've decided to stick with the massage parlors. If you look on the Las Vegas board, one of the asian apartments want a monger to send a picture of their drivers license and one more picture holding the license next to a full head shot picture / selfie. If you want to do that for some transactional sex, go ahead but I won't.

    I'm fortunate to be able to travel so I don't necessarily feel like I'm missing out, the spas in Orlando are full of fun and I've been able to go down there twice this year with one more trip planned before the end of the year. Phoenix AZ spas ain't bad either.

    I had an in back in the day with Korean Palace and also the woman who used to let you know she had new girls in town by posting on Eros but I've allowed those memberships to lapse a few years ago
    This is turning out to be a much doable way to navigate this great hobby. Man! You just gave out the secret about Orlando AMPs. No, just kidding it's all good to share useful info. I also get to go many places, and the Orlando area absolutely stands out. NY and Chicago, are much larger areas and so, while I can't claim any expertise, but in shorter period of time I found that area of Florida to be one of the best. The range covers almost the whole spectrum.

  14. #23217

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ZBone54  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Mai Maiy and Debbie on northside of city in last two weeks. Nice experience with both and nice setting. Base price is reasonable and extras can be had for tip. Tipped Maiy Maiy 100 on second visit and all option are open. 50 to Debbie on second visit for a lesser menu, but sure more available with larger tip. Down side for both is they are older and not great bodies. Hopeful of finding that one perfect fit that's on northside of city and is reasonable for good experience on a regularbasis.
    I've been to May May a few times and it's always a great experience but I've been looking for another option. Any link for Debbie you can share?

  15. #23216

    No

    It's not legally risky at all. You came there for a massage and you got a massage. End of story. Very simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    the other issue is that a school is very close by. So legally it's a bit risky of a location if things go down south.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape