Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 373 of 691 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 10360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4780

    Nondescript dates

    Recently I had two encounters that I would not put high on my "fun" chart. First was Jenna who I had seen a long time ago when she was off of beville. She still has great oral skills but the drug use is more than apparent on her legs etc. Picked he up near DD as she had a motel right there. She's a nice girl but I doubt I will go looking for her again.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...l/068201728038

    Second was elizabeth who I have not seen post in a while but she never changes her number so when I hit her up she was available. She's staying at a ridgewood ave motel with some non provider friends. I am not sure I will repeat bc it just feels like I am bottom feeding LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3865620664.jpg‎  

  2. #4779

    331 lbs?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    That is about all. I did a QV car visit with her about 8 months ago. Nothing to write home about. Those are likely fake pics too, or at least the decent ones. She was dressed like she was auditioning for shoppers of Walmart, had sweaty skin, and was not very well kept when I saw her last. Maybe finishing school has finally let out and she is better, but I wouldn't waste my mario coins to find out.
    LMAO I don't fuck out of my weight class; especially in a vehicle.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...m/432947673348

  3. #4778
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    That is about all. I did a QV car visit with her about 8 months ago. Nothing to write home about. Those are likely fake pics too, or at least the decent ones. She was dressed like she was auditioning for shoppers of Walmart, had sweaty skin, and was not very well kept when I saw her last. Maybe finishing school has finally let out and she is better, but I wouldn't waste my mario coins to find out.
    At 331 lbs, no thanks!

  4. #4777
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    That is about all. I did a QV car visit with her about 8 months ago. Nothing to write home about. Those are likely fake pics too, or at least the decent ones. She was dressed like she was auditioning for shoppers of Walmart, had sweaty skin, and was not very well kept when I saw her last. Maybe finishing school has finally let out and she is better, but I wouldn't waste my mario coins to find out.
    Gotcha, thanks for the heads up. I'll head to a regular for today.

  5. #4776

    Massive

    That is about all. I did a QV car visit with her about 8 months ago. Nothing to write home about. Those are likely fake pics too, or at least the decent ones. She was dressed like she was auditioning for shoppers of Walmart, had sweaty skin, and was not very well kept when I saw her last. Maybe finishing school has finally let out and she is better, but I wouldn't waste my mario coins to find out.

    Quote Originally Posted by StlBootyHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...m/432947673348

    I've seen her ad in the past with just one pic so I never gave it much thought. She's advertising more frequently now though with more pics. Usually don't care for the big ones but junior does love to drown in some massive titties on occasion.

  6. #4775
    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Who is she? Link maybe? And, what is that on her left hip?
    She's got misc tats all over.

  7. #4774

  8. #4773

    More details please

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecoolntn  [View Original Post]
    Any good reviews of this provider.
    Who is she? Link maybe? And, what is that on her left hip?

  9. #4772

    Any experience with this one?

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...m/432947673348

    I've seen her ad in the past with just one pic so I never gave it much thought. She's advertising more frequently now though with more pics. Usually don't care for the big ones but junior does love to drown in some massive titties on occasion.

  10. #4771

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by SushiBoy3857  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...s/239245265283

    I tried one last time to get with her before her "retirement", as usual her comms and run around bulllshit only caused me frustration. Hopefully she stays retired.
    I banged Lacey a couple of years ago. One and done. Nothing special.

  11. #4770

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigg7272  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I was a regular of hers for almost two years. Then she vanished. When I saw the add pop up, I jumped at the chance to play with her again. Got the run around as well. Man, would have been nice to play with her one more time.
    I saw her twice (the first time not so impressive but the second was much better) but for the last 6 months or so she has been a real pain in the ass. She ghosted me twice after setting up the date and the sheer number of times that she never ever responded to texts was unreal. The last time was a couple of weeks ago where she responded pretty decently in comms and set up the date and then NEVER responded again. So; when I texted how wrong that was of her she responded "don't take it so personally". Well in my view its not fucking personal. Its a business and her perspective is really fucked up. I agree with the other guy who said "go retire and never come back".

  12. #4769

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by SushiBoy3857  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...s/239245265283


    Same here. I was a regular of hers for almost two yearsu
    I tried one last time to get with her before her "retirement", as usual her comms and run around bulllshit only caused me frustration. I just wanted to fuck those titties so bad I took a shot. Hopefully she stays retired.
    Same here. I was a regular of hers for almost two years. Then she vanished. When I saw the add pop up, I jumped at the chance to play with her again. Got the run around as well. Man, would have been nice to play with her one more time.

  13. #4768
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecoolntn  [View Original Post]
    Any good reviews of this provider.
    Seen her a few times for a cheap date. The first time it was decent experience in her place in holly hill. Now she's bouncing from hotels. Last time I met her off International I locked the door behind me and she pulled the "let me run the money down to pay for my room" bit. Told her that could wait and bent her over the bed. Probably won't repeat again though, her bf / pimp was nearby outside last time lurking.

  14. #4767

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecoolntn  [View Original Post]
    Any good reviews of this provider.
    Do a search for Monday. Mostly good from what I've seen.

  15. #4766

    Any info on this one.

    Any good reviews of this provider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 61F9A338-C6F3-423E-ACB9-145894084DBE.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape