Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 10359
-
11-06-20 12:03 #4779Banned Member

Posts: 624331 lbs?
LMAO I don't fuck out of my weight class; especially in a vehicle.
Originally Posted by NewAgain
[View Original Post]
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...m/432947673348
-
11-06-20 12:03 #4778Senior Member

Posts: 468At 331 lbs, no thanks!
Originally Posted by NewAgain
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 10:58 #4777Senior Member

Posts: 25Gotcha, thanks for the heads up. I'll head to a regular for today.
Originally Posted by NewAgain
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 09:48 #4776

Posts: 1286Massive
That is about all. I did a QV car visit with her about 8 months ago. Nothing to write home about. Those are likely fake pics too, or at least the decent ones. She was dressed like she was auditioning for shoppers of Walmart, had sweaty skin, and was not very well kept when I saw her last. Maybe finishing school has finally let out and she is better, but I wouldn't waste my mario coins to find out.
Originally Posted by StlBootyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 09:16 #4775Senior Member

Posts: 25She's got misc tats all over.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 09:12 #4774Senior Member

Posts: 73
-
11-06-20 08:43 #4773Senior Member

Posts: 375More details please
Who is she? Link maybe? And, what is that on her left hip?
Originally Posted by Joecoolntn
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 08:08 #4772Senior Member

Posts: 25Any experience with this one?
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...m/432947673348
I've seen her ad in the past with just one pic so I never gave it much thought. She's advertising more frequently now though with more pics. Usually don't care for the big ones but junior does love to drown in some massive titties on occasion.
-
11-05-20 23:07 #4771Senior Member

Posts: 642Lacey
I banged Lacey a couple of years ago. One and done. Nothing special.
Originally Posted by SushiBoy3857
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 19:41 #4770Banned Member

Posts: 624Lacey
I saw her twice (the first time not so impressive but the second was much better) but for the last 6 months or so she has been a real pain in the ass. She ghosted me twice after setting up the date and the sheer number of times that she never ever responded to texts was unreal. The last time was a couple of weeks ago where she responded pretty decently in comms and set up the date and then NEVER responded again. So; when I texted how wrong that was of her she responded "don't take it so personally". Well in my view its not fucking personal. Its a business and her perspective is really fucked up. I agree with the other guy who said "go retire and never come back".
Originally Posted by Trigg7272
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 19:34 #4769Senior Member

Posts: 252Same
Same here. I was a regular of hers for almost two years. Then she vanished. When I saw the add pop up, I jumped at the chance to play with her again. Got the run around as well. Man, would have been nice to play with her one more time.
Originally Posted by SushiBoy3857
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 08:44 #4768Senior Member

Posts: 25Seen her a few times for a cheap date. The first time it was decent experience in her place in holly hill. Now she's bouncing from hotels. Last time I met her off International I locked the door behind me and she pulled the "let me run the money down to pay for my room" bit. Told her that could wait and bent her over the bed. Probably won't repeat again though, her bf / pimp was nearby outside last time lurking.
Originally Posted by Joecoolntn
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 16:28 #4767Senior Member

Posts: 597Reviews
Do a search for Monday. Mostly good from what I've seen.
Originally Posted by Joecoolntn
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 14:15 #4766Senior Member

Posts: 73Any info on this one.
Any good reviews of this provider.
-
11-04-20 13:40 #4765Senior Member

Posts: 200Lacey
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...s/239245265283
I tried one last time to get with her before her "retirement", as usual her comms and run around bulllshit only caused me frustration. I just wanted to fuck those titties so bad I took a shot. Hopefully she stays retired.











Reply With Quote






