Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Submit Review
Page 915 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 965 1015 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 18403
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4693

    She sent me the identical messae

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Was just going to ask about her. Sent her a message awhile ago and got a response over night asking if I could come over and describing her new apartment. She didn't ask a single detail about me, or to even see a pic. She also never looked at my profile. She's been on SA a long time but this sounds like a scam.
    She sent me the same message (new 1 br apartment with a balcony) and asked if I could come over right then (it was 11 pm at night). I declined. Agree. Feels like a scam.

  2. #4692

    Kylie42069

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2266c...1-41b15c9c70da

    This girl has been on SA for most of this year. Just started chatting with her, anyone have any intel?

  3. #4691
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Was just going to ask about her. Sent her a message awhile ago and got a response over night asking if I could come over and describing her new apartment. She didn't ask a single detail about me, or to even see a pic. She also never looked at my profile. She's been on SA a long time but this sounds like a scam.
    She quoted me $4 k / month for to meet once a week. I passed.

  4. #4690

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoU  [View Original Post]
    I'm texting with her now, but seems too good to be true.
    Several members have confirmed her status. High mileage. Almost semi pro, but seems worth it.

  5. #4689

    Acemoglujohnson

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoU  [View Original Post]
    Was just going to ask about her. Sent her a message awhile ago and got a response over night asking if I could come over and describing her new apartment. She didn't ask a single detail about me, or to even see a pic. She also never looked at my profile. She's been on SA a long time but this sounds like a scam.

  6. #4688

    Acemoglujohnson any info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dcbd4...4-5fea772949da

    Been on SA since 2018. Any intel?

  7. #4687
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for this one guys. https://www.seeking.com/member/29c8d...2-f318c8e75fe9.

    My first SA meeting didn't go so well. Got jumped by 2 guys. Met her at a TGI Fridays for a drink. She said her apartment is across the street. Told me to leave my car at TGIs and walk with her to her apartment. So we walk around a dark corner she starts looking at her phone. 2 guys come up to me one with a knife the other holding something under his coat. Of course the demanded the money and wanted my phone. I left my phone in my suv by mistake so they only got the money.

    All 3 jumped into a waiting car and drove off. At least I didn't get stabbed or shot but still sucks. She seemed so nice while having a drink I let my guard down. Be careful guys.
    She's contacted enough of us already, who knows how many others that aren't a part of this board. I wish there was something we could do with the authorities. Set up a date with her and have a nice welcome wagon waiting when her friends with knives come out of the shadows.

  8. #4686

    Almost got me

    She almost got me. But when she tried the parking truck with me. I knew right away it was a set up. Trust your gut always. She does her scam near worldgate. I think you should report her to the cops even anonymously. They would set her up to arrest her and she can spend some good time behind bars.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for this one guys. https://www.seeking.com/member/29c8d...2-f318c8e75fe9.

    My first SA meeting didn't go so well. Got jumped by 2 guys. Met her at a TGI Fridays for a drink. She said her apartment is across the street. Told me to leave my car at TGIs and walk with her to her apartment. So we walk around a dark corner she starts looking at her phone. 2 guys come up to me one with a knife the other holding something under his coat. Of course the demanded the money and wanted my phone. I left my phone in my suv by mistake so they only got the money.

    All 3 jumped into a waiting car and drove off. At least I didn't get stabbed or shot but still sucks. She seemed so nice while having a drink I let my guard down. Be careful guys.

  9. #4685

    Ever meet her?

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone gotten anywhere with this one? Seems to be down for anything including one and dones. Great photo gallery.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3183f...0-446918226f0d
    I'm texting with her now, but seems too good to be true.

  10. #4684

    Brooklyn1999

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9998b...8-31ef94535350

    Been around since 2017. Searched the forum and didn't come up with anything. Any info?

  11. #4683

    WOW. Me too. Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by ExMikey  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. She had messaged me and I was thinking of pursuing due to good location.

    Glad I didn't pull the trigger.
    Was texting with her. Almost drove out to meet her, but just didn't have enough time between meetings. Really scary. Bullet dodged.

  12. #4682

    TastyCakes

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dd80d...0-be06e70b393d

    Anyone have any info? Tastycakes96.

  13. #4681
    Quote Originally Posted by ExMikey  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. She had messaged me and I was thinking of pursuing due to good location.

    Glad I didn't pull the trigger.
    Ditto here. Making my excuses now.

  14. #4680

    Wow and thank you

    Thanks for the heads up. She had messaged me and I was thinking of pursuing due to good location.

    Glad I didn't pull the trigger.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for this one guys. https://www.seeking.com/member/29c8d...2-f318c8e75fe9.

    My first SA meeting didn't go so well. Got jumped by 2 guys. Met her at a TGI Fridays for a drink. She said her apartment is across the street. Told me to leave my car at TGIs and walk with her to her apartment. So we walk around a dark corner she starts looking at her phone. 2 guys come up to me one with a knife the other holding something under his coat. Of course the demanded the money and wanted my phone. I left my phone in my suv by mistake so they only got the money.

    All 3 jumped into a waiting car and drove off. At least I didn't get stabbed or shot but still sucks. She seemed so nice while having a drink I let my guard down. Be careful guys.

  15. #4679
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for this one guys. https://www.seeking.com/member/29c8d...2-f318c8e75fe9.

    My first SA meeting didn't go so well. Got jumped by 2 guys. Met her at a TGI Fridays for a drink. She said her apartment is across the street. Told me to leave my car at TGIs and walk with her to her apartment. So we walk around a dark corner she starts looking at her phone. 2 guys come up to me one with a knife the other holding something under his coat. Of course the demanded the money and wanted my phone. I left my phone in my suv by mistake so they only got the money.

    All 3 jumped into a waiting car and drove off. At least I didn't get stabbed or shot but still sucks. She seemed so nice while having a drink I let my guard down. Be careful guys.
    She has been posted on numerous times, including by me (I fortunately bailed on her). She keeps changing names and was Kels0115 when I met her. I have her personal info if you want to pursue it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape