Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18046
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro I'll look into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    She says she's local, but doesn't post an ad often. A little bit of me thought this could easily fall in the "fake" ads category. Did a little homework, and then planned the date.

    I'd say Maria is a good one and worthy of a repeat.

    Looks as good as the photo, and petite and not too skinny. Hygiene was also good.

    First and only objective was just to lay down and receive a BBBJCIM, but the enthusiasm and mutual dirty chat (I love sucking, it makes my kitty wet) made me request that she turns around so I can grab that ass. The the view of the damn thong was just perfectly positioned between the lips of her kitty, so I had to move them to the side and slide a digit or two in and finger thrust it. Then Maria's enthusiasm began pushing back and forth like she was digging the finger thrusts so I had to ask if she wanted me to f*ck her, and she willfully requested that I bend her over and plow her from behind.

    Finished with a cim and told her to save my number. I'll be back!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/344234310078
    She looks sexy as hell in that ad man, glad she was the real deal. Was she in C. H or Chester?

  2. #18045

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    She says she's local, but doesn't post an ad often. A little bit of me thought this could easily fall in the "fake" ads category. Did a little homework, and then planned the date.

    I'd say Maria is a good one and worthy of a repeat.

    Looks as good as the photo, and petite and not too skinny. Hygiene was also good.

    First and only objective was just to lay down and receive a BBBJCIM, but the enthusiasm and mutual dirty chat (I love sucking, it makes my kitty wet) made me request that she turns around so I can grab that ass. The the view of the damn thong was just perfectly positioned between the lips of her kitty, so I had to move them to the side and slide a digit or two in and finger thrust it. Then Maria's enthusiasm began pushing back and forth like she was digging the finger thrusts so I had to ask if she wanted me to f*ck her, and she willfully requested that I bend her over and plow her from behind.

    Finished with a cim and told her to save my number. I'll be back!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/344234310078
    Oh yes she's a fun one a bit wild and loves sex. Definitely a keeper she's been around quite awhile. Many reviews here.

  3. #18044

    Read reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    She says she's local, but doesn't post an ad often. A little bit of me thought this could easily fall in the "fake" ads category. Did a little homework, and then planned the date.

    I'd say Maria is a good one and worthy of a repeat.

    Looks as good as the photo, and petite and not too skinny. Hygiene was also good.

    First and only objective was just to lay down and receive a BBBJCIM, but the enthusiasm and mutual dirty chat (I love sucking, it makes my kitty wet) made me request that she turns around so I can grab that ass. The the view of the damn thong was just perfectly positioned between the lips of her kitty, so I had to move them to the side and slide a digit or two in and finger thrust it. Then Maria's enthusiasm began pushing back and forth like she was digging the finger thrusts so I had to ask if she wanted me to f*ck her, and she willfully requested that I bend her over and plow her from behind.

    Finished with a cim and told her to save my number. I'll be back!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/344234310078
    She has been reviewed plenty times on the board, she just had her baby and she's back in action.

  4. #18043

    Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod21  [View Original Post]
    Someone reviewed her. Said they couldn't believe how flabby her body was to be so young if I recall correctly.
    Pics are misleading, but her tits are big, not bad to play with. Most that have reviewed her, like myself had issues with her bad attitude. Last post I seen on her was a little more favorable. I thought about trying again, but have found decent services from other girls and never tried again. I think she pretty, nice boobs, booty little flat, the kitty felt good for the few strokes I was in it until she starting bugging out on me. She is a YMMV type girl.

  5. #18042

    Maria

    She says she's local, but doesn't post an ad often. A little bit of me thought this could easily fall in the "fake" ads category. Did a little homework, and then planned the date.

    I'd say Maria is a good one and worthy of a repeat.

    Looks as good as the photo, and petite and not too skinny. Hygiene was also good.

    First and only objective was just to lay down and receive a BBBJCIM, but the enthusiasm and mutual dirty chat (I love sucking, it makes my kitty wet) made me request that she turns around so I can grab that ass. The the view of the damn thong was just perfectly positioned between the lips of her kitty, so I had to move them to the side and slide a digit or two in and finger thrust it. Then Maria's enthusiasm began pushing back and forth like she was digging the finger thrusts so I had to ask if she wanted me to f*ck her, and she willfully requested that I bend her over and plow her from behind.

    Finished with a cim and told her to save my number. I'll be back!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/344234310078

  6. #18041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Are you a store manager or something? Couldn't see being able to afford the hobby working in retail otherwise. And just genuinely curious.
    Well I've been at one company for 15 plus years. I'm single kids grown house paid car paid. So I have some expendable money. Not a ton but enough where I can see who I want when I want. I've worked hard my whole life and when asked I work OT. Yes I've been manager but I'm smart with my money. Big 401 stock options etc. I also love to gamble so I go to MGM or Live once a month and Rosies once a week.

  7. #18040

    Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lizzy yet? Location is her house.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/058249596872
    Someone reviewed her. Said they couldn't believe how flabby her body was to be so young if I recall correctly.

  8. #18039
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Tested positive yesterday for COVID I'm out for a bit. Didn't catch it in the game work retail. Had fever and nausea but nothing crazy. 2 weeks in the house now smh. Thank god for videos I have from some dreams.
    Are you a store manager or something? Couldn't see being able to afford the hobby working in retail otherwise. And just genuinely curious.

  9. #18038

    Grandma I'm A Straight Up Savage !

    So I finally seen her 3 am this morning mongers save your money it's not even worth it I did get the 1st nut then I asked if she was fine with round 2 she said yeah I couldn't even get hard so I gave her 60 the only reason I did that because she was cool but I would never see her again I can't believe I did it but hey things happen LOL be safe mongers by the way no ass at all she kinda has a hunch back I made sure the lights was off but that didn't even help LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTkwODIzNjE2OWVkNzlhMTMyYzcxNjdlNzE5YmY1NzVjYTc0Mjc.jpg‎  

  10. #18037

    Newbie? Or not??

    Has anyone seen Lizzy yet? Location is her house.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/058249596872

  11. #18036

    Jasmine Head Doc

    Reached out to Winter around 7 am to try and set up a dream. Didn't get a response. Tried again around 230 pm no response, said screw it. Hit up Jasmine around 7 pm she responded about an hour later and said I can come now. I was driving up from Colonial Heights so I wanted to make the most of my time. Ordered the full half hour multiple pops for $. Got to the location and the neighbourhood didn't seem bad as some try and make it. I felt pretty comfortable. Was greeted at the door by an average looking Bbw that took to me a decent room with a service ably bed. LEO check and off came my clothes.

    She's got some mic skills for sure. Nice DT for short periods of time, nice sound effects, and I love that no hands top. Popped about 7 minutes in. She cleaned me up and starting topping me again. Tbh I would've been happy with. 5 qv because try as she might that second pop never came. Not from lack of effort. I rarely pop twice and was being greedy with my first ever dream LOL. She never complained or clock watched. She cleaned me up, showed me the bathroom and out the door I went.

    Cool chick I would def do a qv again. Drive ended up only being about 20 minutes from my job too.

  12. #18035
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Tested positive yesterday for COVID I'm out for a bit. Didn't catch it in the game work retail. Had fever and nausea but nothing crazy. 2 weeks in the house now smh. Thank god for videos I have from some dreams.
    Stay safe man. Covid ain't no joke.

  13. #18034
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMong804  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this little thing on STG, anyone seen her yet?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/660045477042
    Stop playing with us, LOL.

  14. #18033
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    I second this report. Nice sweet girl but you probably should ask her to be showered. Very safe location in an area that's hard to find our type ladies working in. My experience echoes yours to a T.
    I saw her this past Sunday slow to respond as usual. By time she responded I was having lunch which I told her around 11 am she asked if I'd cash app her $40 so she could get her room paid for another day which was a hell no!! I told her I'd msg after I was finished with lunch & she did reply with address got to hotel & got room # come in & she's like haven't I seen you before which I had a couple months earlier when she was doing car dates smh not really my thing!! Like the others mentioned she needs to work on her hygiene!! She also mentioned she's 8 weeks pregnant which might explain some of her weight gain & claims sex is kinda painful already & to take it easy so I finished my qv & got out of there. Don't see repeating also baby daddy is residing in chesterfield county jail!

  15. #18032
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1212  [View Original Post]
    Lynn, she was my first dream and she is great! Pictures are accurate and her tits are amazing. Hoise located in a cul de sac in a nice area. I didn't know what to expect and I was nervous as shit! I undressed as did she and we talked as she rubbed me. I opted for a HJ with some backdoor rubbing not knowing FS was on the table. She's pleasant, no rushing and clean a great experience. Business has been down since covid and she bought a condo Chesapeake. She's great I'll repeat again!

    https://tryst.link/escort/love-lynn

    Kryss.

    My next dream was with Kryss. Nice location but the house is pretty run down. One of the hedges on the FC door was broke! I might bring some tools and fix it on my next vitsit! She's probably 15 lbs heavier than the pictures she has posted. Still very nice body, a little on the thick side but nice. Good CBJ (she was going in for bbj and I asked to be covered. She climbed on top and rode me until the dream ended! She told me some funny stories about some of the things you guys ask her to do! Will repeat, she's cool as shit and works close to her house. Both ladies had me call when I got close then sent directions.
    If cutting your teeth with Lynn and Kryss as your first two dreams, you may be peaking early in the RVA market. These are definitely two of the area's best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape