Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,351 to 19,365 of 37345
-
11-02-20 11:01 #17995Senior Member

Posts: 91Sweetness on the east
I've been trying since Friday to get over there to see her but not getting a response. You mongers must be keeping her busy. I'll keep trying, eventually my number will come up.
Originally Posted by Djpw1
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 10:55 #17994Senior Member

Posts: 91Oh my goodness!
You guys have fun with that one, I won't be participating! She'd have to have deep deep pockets and supply the booze to get me over there.
Originally Posted by RichMong804
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 10:16 #17993Senior Member

Posts: 438Didn't spend too much time looking for the post
Someone asked earlier for some links.
This is Kathy, she's very unlikely to be a stranger to anyone.
Some of the photos look like she took them on the same day I saw her. The black hat, dress, and zebra boots. I can assure you, she was commando in that outfit.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/381627230935
YMMV in regards to BBBJCIM and swallow. Just my opinion since I've seen her for at least a year or more and have had success getting her to swallow when she hasn't other times.
-
11-02-20 09:24 #17992Senior Member

Posts: 1084LOL. Damn! Go for it!!
Originally Posted by RichMong804
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 09:12 #17991Senior Member

Posts: 1449Oh lord she fugly LOL. No freakin way. She could suck golf ball thru a straw and I still would pass. LOL.
Originally Posted by Greg254
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 08:58 #17990Banned Member

Posts: 443Little thing
To each their own, not going to knock anyone else's double chined fetish.
Originally Posted by Greg254
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 08:50 #17989Banned Member

Posts: 443She never replied to me
I reached out, no reply, I kept it moving. Are the pics accurate?
Originally Posted by Djpw1
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 07:10 #17988Senior Member

Posts: 119I don't think anyone here has seen this one. Let us know how it goes though, LOL.
Originally Posted by RichMong804
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 01:51 #17987Regular Member

Posts: 8Real sweet ass white girl on the east.
Dreamed with sweetness on the east. Donate8. Clean rm. Solid BJ, Super slim but could back that ass upp. Dog, Mish, dog, won't ride and had to use lube. No squirt! Overall a 7. 5. Would recommend for the late night. Super easy setup. Had a couple past hit&misses.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/55622604/
-
11-01-20 22:00 #17986Senior Member

Posts: 108If it fits my work schedule I don't mind attending, I'm living the single life.
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 19:19 #17985Senior Member

Posts: 77New girl on the block
Just saw this little thing on STG, anyone seen her yet?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/660045477042
-
11-01-20 12:55 #17984Senior Member

Posts: 1449For those
To those willing to give a big booty really pretty safe ebony a go this is the one. Everything covered but no doubt that ass is special. Not for the weak come with your A game LOL. But really I've seen her several times really nice down to earth but all business so if you play she will block you. Always safe upscale location always fresh and she will not be distracted while she's with you. One of the only ones I have given deposit to and never has she ghosted or let me down. YMMV but I would be surprised if you weren't happy.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11732382
-
11-01-20 08:50 #17983Senior Member

Posts: 72You won't kidding. I'm going to repeat. I had a long term one before her I found off stg. Her name was Sarah. I hit her up once a while. She got out and does not respond anymore. Was a shame but Zoe was a better experience in my mind. I felt like she appreciated me being there. Depending what today brings I might try to go back by LOL.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 07:10 #17982Senior Member

Posts: 438Any traction with this one?
Has anyone seen this one yet?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...f/471324921437
-
11-01-20 00:53 #17981Senior Member

Posts: 339Party
I wish I could have made it! Not always easy to get away at an short notice. I hope she does!
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




