Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 532 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3369
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobbyBill  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this blondie? She looks filthy and exactly my type. Been trying to text her but the responses are few and far between.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/55251531/
    Finally reeled this one in. Ubered her over and back. 80 ss 140 hh. She's a mess, but she's a blonde mess. Leg tapping the whole time, sore on her chin, head was a little teethy until I directed her. Would probably repeat if I drank a few beers and wanted to dump my nut in a trashy blonde mouth. Her face is really gorgeous and she's a pretty sweet kid. Be nice to her.

  2. #3368
    https://tryst.link/escort/petiteladykarla

    In the above link is Karla. Never seen her before because I could never get a hold of her. Short stay was 100 but now she is at 150 for a short stay. Can't say she is worth it or not because she rarely responds or not even at all.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...950/2673383615

    In the above link the pics look good and the reviews are good but that must have been from a while back. For starters there are at least 3 different girls in the ad who use the same number so you don't know who the reviews are actually taking about. My review is for the girl on the table with candles lit. In real life she isn't as fresh looking as the photos suggest. I was further disappointed when I noticed she had dirty hands and feet even though she had access to a bathroom.

    Just save your coins and look somewhere else. She is not only a clockwatcher, but she is the type of provider who schedules a bunch of dates all at once so you will be kept waiting when you arrive, and when she finally gets to you she will rush through the date because she has other people waiting. Not cool. Not fair.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...6942/1/1686292

    In the above link is Laura. Couldn't find the link to her new ads but she's now at 80 for BJ only. She has a bf so she doesn't offer anything else. She is very nice and really sweet. She's a little thicker now then these photos. For 80 BJ only though that's really steep and you're better off either going to K ave or booking a FS date incall for 80 with another provider.

    All that being said, I'm on a mission now to find 35+ providers. Looking back they seem to be of better quality when you do find them as they don't rush you, they're more experienced, they have better hygiene, and they don't seem to have the really bad drug problems like the younger generation that's out now.

  3. #3367

    In my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by XpertTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...421/7169197383

    Jay.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...400/2672198792

    Ava.

    If not, I might TOFTT.

    Also, I contacted Jen from Tryst. Total Scammer asking for deposit. And rates were way too low. Didn't add up at all. No verification etc.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer664
    In my experience ava is ok. She didn't really do anything special for me, but she was nice and friendly. There are some reviews of her on this board if your willing to dig for them. As for Jay I have no experience with that one.

  4. #3366

    Any info on these ladies? Haven't seen reviews or comments

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...421/7169197383

    Jay.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...400/2672198792

    Ava.

    If not, I might TOFTT.

    Also, I contacted Jen from Tryst. Total Scammer asking for deposit. And rates were way too low. Didn't add up at all. No verification etc.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer664

  5. #3365
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    Before Giuliani cleaned up the city, streetwalkers of all kinds could be found in an open air market down by the Javits center in NYC. Cops were around, but mostly to keep the peace. They did not seem to break up any transactions or hassle the johns or the streetwalkers.

    They were out in the middle of the street in lingerie. High heels, stockings, garters, bra and panties. Some in corsets and panties. Just pull over, roll down your window and beckon one over. Like Thailand today.

    Haven't seen anything like it since.
    I remember the 80's differently. I remember a sting where a rather attractive young woman was on the street and a cop that was pulling drivers over who stopped to talk to her. I avoided that sting, as I avoided the street.

    But the storefront incall places were rampant. They all advertised in Screw Magazine. One place was Sophisticated Hideaway. They were stocked with some pretty hot girls from Hunter and NYU. Bareback sex was easy to get ($20 extra) and many were into it.

  6. #3364

    NYC in the late 1980's

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I went to college in Atlanta in the late 90's / early 2000's. The streetwalker scene on Metropolitan Ave was unlike anything I've ever seen in my life, quality BSW's that looked like they came straight out the strip club. What an amazing time back then. I have family in Baltimore and go there often and their listcrawler / STG is much better than Philly IMO. Other than that. I haven't mongered in other cities.
    Before Giuliani cleaned up the city, streetwalkers of all kinds could be found in an open air market down by the Javits center in NYC. Cops were around, but mostly to keep the peace. They did not seem to break up any transactions or hassle the johns or the streetwalkers.

    They were out in the middle of the street in lingerie. High heels, stockings, garters, bra and panties. Some in corsets and panties. Just pull over, roll down your window and beckon one over. Like Thailand today.

    Haven't seen anything like it since.

  7. #3363
    Quote Originally Posted by James354  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any favorite cities here in the US to travel to for fun? I was in Syracuse / finger lakes are of NY the other week, and their scene is nothing to brag about either, even for a small city.

    STG Atlanta looks happening, but I don't know enough about the area to tell fake ads from real so it could be all bullshit, I'd never know.

    Feedback is welcomed.
    I went to college in Atlanta in the late 90's / early 2000's. The streetwalker scene on Metropolitan Ave was unlike anything I've ever seen in my life, quality BSW's that looked like they came straight out the strip club. What an amazing time back then. I have family in Baltimore and go there often and their listcrawler / STG is much better than Philly IMO. Other than that. I haven't mongered in other cities.

  8. #3362

    Best places

    I don't think there's ever a "good spot" for monger. It's just being at the right place at the right time. I've had awesome experiences in the Northwest Coast and I've also had bad experiences. Same goes for FL. And I've had some really good experiences in Philly. But things had really gone down hill big time in Philly starting mid this year.

  9. #3361
    Quote Originally Posted by James354  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any favorite cities here in the US to travel to for fun? I was in Syracuse / finger lakes are of NY the other week, and their scene is nothing to brag about either, even for a small city.

    STG Atlanta looks happening, but I don't know enough about the area to tell fake ads from real so it could be all bullshit, I'd never know.

    Feedback is welcomed.
    I don't get the chance to monger in other cities too much. I did have some luck in Gainesville FL once with a gal that I found on STG.

  10. #3360

    Yes

    Sorry. I wasn't clear. Yoshi is right. I had nothing but great dates with Bridget. It's her (ex?) friend that robs people. Does so in cahoots with a guy (boyfriend?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]

  11. #3359
    Quote Originally Posted by James354  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any favorite cities here in the US to travel to for fun? I was in Syracuse / finger lakes are of NY the other week, and their scene is nothing to brag about either, even for a small city.

    STG Atlanta looks happening, but I don't know enough about the area to tell fake ads from real so it could be all bullshit, I'd never know.

    Feedback is welcomed.
    Atlanta is hit / miss with a lot of hood rats on STG and escortalligator / listcrawler. My fave cities, both pre and post COVID have been Pacific Northwest (Seattle & Portland) or San Diego (where if it's slow, you can hop the train and go down to TJ).

  12. #3358
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    I had a date setup with her and she ghosted me.
    That's wack. These hoes are unreliable.

  13. #3357
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatBreak  [View Original Post]
    Which one robs people?

    Her? https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...6101/1/2920580.

    Or her friend? Or both?
    This one but I'd avoid both.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...m/600938464874

  14. #3356
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever seen this redhead MILF jawn. She looks like she might have been on the ave before LOL. These nipples look crazy tho.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/453705984632
    I had a date setup with her and she ghosted me.

  15. #3355
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I'm saying 3 people got robbed by her with a similar MO. I'm not aware of any reports of actual completed dates so I'd say yes, you're likely to get robbed.
    Which one robs people?

    Her? https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...6101/1/2920580.

    Or her friend? Or both?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape