Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 826 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 876 926 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5356

    Humaniplex in SoCal

    Quote Originally Posted by Illinois  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what board / boards are being used in California now? I have a business trip coming up soon.
    I used to have pretty good success using humaniplex when I was in Southern California on business trips. But that was couple years ago. Looks like the page is still active.

  2. #5355

    Megan petite

    Wanted to add my review for megan petite, her ad is accurate and she matches the pictures which is good since I hate meeting girls that have 5 yrold pictures. She is 4'10 110 lbs and has curves in the right places, nice ass and nice soft breast that are probably large b or small c cup they are natural fills my hands nicely. She is in kirkwood area and travels a lot so when she posts is when she is available I have seen her a couple times now and she is on my list of regulars to visit. Yes she does have rules and its covered everything no daty her CBJ is good and she can go to town so a plus in my book. She takes direction well and we switch from cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, mish, and doggy she is ok with any of these. She is short so some positions like standing are slightly more awkward. $. 40 for hhr and you get a better experience then the more pricey girls.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...etite/34101078

  3. #5354

    Google

    Quote Originally Posted by Illinois  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what board / boards are being used in California now? I have a business trip coming up soon.
    Just google USA SEX GUIDE California and whatever city you're going to be in.

  4. #5353

    California

    Anyone know what board / boards are being used in California now? I have a business trip coming up soon.

  5. #5352
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous  [View Original Post]
    Tavia is among the best in stl. My only complaint is that I finally had time to schedule a session with her this week and now because of this forum she'll probably be busier this week.
    Totally agree, have had Tavia several times, always a good time, nice and clean too.

  6. #5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saw this one? Wondering if she's real.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tcall/34651812
    I've seen one of those pics before, she's an IG model I think.

  7. #5350

    Cinnamon

    Anyone saw this one? Wondering if she's real.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tcall/34651812

  8. #5349

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I tried searching for a link to Bree's ad (on here and on LC) but nothing comes up. Does anyone have a link so I can make sure to Avoid Avoid instead of falling for the trap of the "hot girl, terrible service" like Kristina?
    Pegging is her specialty now. It's mentioned in both ads.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bree2x

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...235/3145004213

  9. #5348

    Roxi

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...t/769719392790

    Not sure I like that she posted the pics with phone numbers overlaying them. Makes it hard to image search them. Ad doesn't strike any warning bells.
    Did not see her but chatted thru text. Was quoted 100/150/200 and she is in Ballwin available in the evenings, which doesn't work for me. Seemed friendly and quick to respond, but that's all I know.

  10. #5347
    Thanks for review. How's her look, rough or similar to her pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Here is a good MILF. BBBJCIMS tight pussy and cute little ass. She is currently at the Red roof in st. Charles.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...y/231333064013

  11. #5346

    Roxi

    Anyone seen her?

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...t/769719392790

    Not sure I like that she posted the pics with phone numbers overlaying them. Makes it hard to image search them. Ad doesn't strike any warning bells.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Njg5MTU2YmRiZjQ3ODMxYmFlMjA0YTYyODkxOTI0N2NjMTEzZGU.jpg‎   NjYxMTYzODU3ZTNiZjBhNTgzMDgxMjkzMTExZTQ2YjM2NDI5OTE.jpg‎  

  12. #5345
    Does she offer FS, and take new clients?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous  [View Original Post]
    Tavia is among the best in stl. My only complaint is that I finally had time to schedule a session with her this week and now because of this forum she'll probably be busier this week

  13. #5344
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I tried searching for a link to Bree's ad (on here and on LC) but nothing comes up. Does anyone have a link so I can make sure to Avoid Avoid instead of falling for the trap of the "hot girl, terrible service" like Kristina?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/55662444/

  14. #5343
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveMWet  [View Original Post]
    One of the HOTTEST in StL.
    Tavia is among the best in stl. My only complaint is that I finally had time to schedule a session with her this week and now because of this forum she'll probably be busier this week.

  15. #5342
    Lilly.

    Seen her over the weekend. She seems like a nice lady but it was an ok experience for me. I wasn't really into her. The over the top moaning was a hurry up. She had a condom. So no big deal there. For the price I would rather go elsewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape