Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 524 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Took 5 minutes

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Check out her mug shot in post 2884 and then let me know if you're still interested, LOL.
    To figure out which one was her. No bueno.

  2. #2927

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Check out her mug shot in post 2884 and then let me know if you're still interested, LOL.
    LMAO! No, I think I will pass. Thanks for the heads up. I know Torrington is not a good place, hell for that matter there are NO good places anymore! Thanks again and stay safe!

  3. #2926
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/767467468090

    I know Torrington isn't the best place to meet providers but I was wondering if anybody had any info on this one. Thanks stay safe.
    Check out her mug shot in post 2884 and then let me know if you're still interested, LOL.

  4. #2925

    Any info

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/767467468090

    I know Torrington isn't the best place to meet providers but I was wondering if anybody had any info on this one. Thanks stay safe.

  5. #2924

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    All those pics are fake. They belong to a chick called Princess Leia.

  6. #2923

  7. #2922

    Denise update

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I gave up on Denise, she responds to her texts days later. Always has a long story. I gave up on her, she is not worth the effort.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Denise chatted me back and apologized for the slow responses. The phone she is using is not her phone.

  8. #2921

    Denise

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth601  [View Original Post]
    Does she advertise on STG? Any help is appreciated.
    I gave up on Denise, she responds to her texts days later. Always has a long story. I gave up on her, she is not worth the effort.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  9. #2920

    Contact info for Denise?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    My regular was busy, so I texted Denise who has become my new go to. She is 45 but I she just doesn't look it at all. Very nice body for her age, no saggy stomach. Started with DFK, then BBBJ, covered and went to MISH. She really got into it and wouldn't let me stop. Finished with BBBJCIMSP.

    Blue.
    Does she advertise on STG? Any help is appreciated.

  10. #2919

    Denise

    My regular was busy, so I texted Denise who has become my new go to. She is 45 but I she just doesn't look it at all. Very nice body for her age, no saggy stomach. Started with DFK, then BBBJ, covered and went to MISH. She really got into it and wouldn't let me stop. Finished with BBBJCIMSP.

    Blue.

  11. #2918

    Lyric

    Anyone know why Lyric isn't seeing white guys anymore? Saw her earlier in the year and she seems like one of the few women on STG that actually kind of got her shit together. Kind of refreshing considering the type of women you're usually dealing with on that site.

    Is it worth bothering trying to book with her?

  12. #2917

    Denise

    Denise's phone was stolen. She is in the process of getting a new one with her old number. She has a temporary number. To those I gave the number, PM me if you need it.

    Blue.

  13. #2916

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her in August. She had scabs and rash's all over her face. I just turned around and walked out. Has her face cleared up?

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Her face looked fine. I didn't see any scabs on her body either. Teeth are a bit messed up, though.

    YMMV.

  14. #2915
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Anyone seen her

    I've messaged her and got a few response but then went silent after I told I'm willing. To make the trip to Waterbury.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/247092569629

  15. #2914

    Anybody

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...r/434032580787

    Anybody try her? Every time we make plans I never get a response after an agreement.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape