Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 915 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 965 1015 1415 1915 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 31841
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18131
    Dude, there are only 3 rules to reasonable success in this hobby.

    1. NEVER pay a working girl in advance. (now she has NO compelling reason to see you) .

    2. NEVER ever let a working girl convince you that you are somehow "special" or "friends" with her.

    You can play along, just don't ever believe it.

    3. NEVER get in an argument with a working girl, just walk away. (You likely.

    Have a lot more to loose then she does if it escalates) .

    Seems you just broke all 3. Just take the lesson and move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    We all know what P. T. Barnum said bout one being born every minute. We once again discovered one in our ranks thanks to a particular member's pet project, or show pony, commonly referred to as the looker BETH. We can now add manipulative, strung out, thief to the mix. I had seen her a time or two in the past and even communicated somewhat frequently since our visits. Well last night was trying to find my way over to see her but when we connected she was already heading South. And by heading South I am referring to I65 toward Alabama AND the obvious path of her future. As we were talking I was getting the water works about issues with the child, her not being able to see her, etc. Etc. And naturally, naturally not having a dime to her name. Well. Yes. I did. I went ahead and sent her $160 up front so she had it upon her arrival back to where she's from. Now, I know exactly what the money was for and, give her credit, she did not even try to deny it. It was for her "medications". Guess she was not too worried about the child situation? Sorry. That was a slight editorial on my part. So she was saying she could get to where she needed to be and in and out and was coming back to Nashville. You know, she did not have the child, she said. Well time goes on and on and on and on and on. And I touch base. A couple hours and she was still in Huntsville. Imagine. To spare you the details a "discussion" ensued and naturally I was the bad guy. Apparently one of the pharmacies was out of one of her meds so she had to try several others. What she said would be a brief stop turned into, yes, all night. However, I believe she did actually get to stop by home and spend time with her daughter after all. Which of course is a good thing. Why she was compelled to lie about that no one will ever know. Well we do know, but moving on. So in conclusion she got all bitchy because I was simply asking her the plan and told her "whatever happens next is totally up to you". She continued to baffle me with her complete lack of logic or common sense and then finally said "I knew I should not have gotten the $$ from you" . No shit, that was the one thing she said all night that did actually make sense. So she said she will get it from someone else and send it back to me immediately. No punch line. Really. So I have not heard a word from her since all that transpired nor am I able to reach her. But I imagine she feels better. Sadly like so many she has elevated her game to "common thief" status. Maybe she will get it back to me. Maybe not? Who knows. She certainly has digressed decision making wise, in my opinion, over the past couple of months but this takes things to a whole new level. So be careful if in her presence for the obvious reasons and if I were to predict I bet she graduates to taking the wallet off the dresser next. But again, just my opinion. As far as me being the fool, all I can say is NEXT in line please. Enjoy your day.

  2. #18130

    F that

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't be nervous on seeing her, but that is me. Her and I have a long history.

    Maybe Angel is screening different. I will ask tho.
    Hell to the NO. Mike you know as well as I do she is nothing more than a Memphis SW fooling everyone. You can remember her walking Lamar and Brooks 15 or 20 years ago with messed up teeth. I would not do it far too many things could go wrong but that's just me. FYI there's a reason she left Memphis. WITH HER BOYFRIEND.

  3. #18129

    The looker BETH made PT Barnum look like a genius.

    We all know what P. T. Barnum said about one being born every minute. We once again discovered one in our ranks thanks to a particular member's pet project, or show pony, commonly referred to as the looker BETH. We can now add manipulative, strung out, thief to the mix. I had seen her a time or two in the past and even communicated somewhat frequently since our visits. Well last night was trying to find my way over to see her but when we connected she was already heading South. And by heading South I am referring to I65 toward Alabama AND the obvious path of her future. As we were talking I was getting the water works about issues with the child, her not being able to see her, etc. Etc. And naturally, naturally not having a dime to her name. Well. Yes. I did. I went ahead and sent her $160 up front so she had it upon her arrival back to where she's from. Now, I know exactly what the money was for and, give her credit, she did not even try to deny it. It was for her "medications". Guess she was not too worried about the child situation? Sorry. That was a slight editorial on my part. So she was saying she could get to where she needed to be and in and out and was coming back to Nashville. You know, she did not have the child, she said. Well time goes on and on and on and on and on. And I touch base. A couple hours and she was still in Huntsville. Imagine. To spare you the details a "discussion" ensued and naturally I was the bad guy. Apparently one of the pharmacies was out of one of her meds so she had to try several others. What she said would be a brief stop turned into, yes, all night. However, I believe she did actually get to stop by home and spend time with her daughter after all. Which of course is a good thing. Why she was compelled to lie about that no one will ever know. Well we do know, but moving on. So in conclusion she got all bitchy because I was simply asking her the plan and told her "whatever happens next is totally up to you". She continued to baffle me with her complete lack of logic or common sense and then finally said "I knew I should not have gotten the $$ from you" . No shit, that was the one thing she said all night that did actually make sense. So she said she will get it from someone else and send it back to me immediately. No punch line. Really. So I have not heard a word from her since all that transpired nor am I able to reach her. But I imagine she feels better. Sadly like so many she has elevated her game to "common thief" status. Maybe she will get it back to me. Maybe not? Who knows. She certainly has digressed decision making wise, in my opinion, over the past couple of months but this takes things to a whole new level. So be careful if in her presence for the obvious reasons and if I were to predict I bet she graduates to taking the wallet off the dresser next. But again, just my opinion. As far as me being the fool, all I can say is NEXT in line please. Enjoy your day.

  4. #18128

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAnAp  [View Original Post]
    When did Angel start requiring face pics? I've schedule a dream but now I'm kinda nervous about it.
    I wouldn't be nervous on seeing her, but that is me. Her and I have a long history.

    Maybe Angel is screening different. I will ask tho.

  5. #18127

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Barons  [View Original Post]
    Well, we know this isn't Edgar Allan Poe.
    I was referring to the contents of the review, and we know it was written by the provider. Such graphic details, lots of drool, wet dripping fingers, licking that pussy like a dog when she has her legs behind her head. Who the fuck mentions the pelvic bone? Lmfao. "of course that's just my opinion I could be wrong". Quote credit to Dennis Miller before he sold his soul to Faux News.

  6. #18126

    Avoid Wild Child!

    This is a scamming little drugged-out piece that did the famous "bathroom" maneuver. I decided to nope out and she didn't even try to stop me. BlueEyedAngel on the List.

  7. #18125

    Worry

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAnAp  [View Original Post]
    There was no need for worry, all was well.
    There is always need to worry with these girls. Anyone who says different is being naive.

  8. #18124

    Face pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAnAp  [View Original Post]
    When did Angel start requiring face pics? I've schedule a dream but now I'm kinda nervous about it.
    My opinion is don't do it. If you do I hope nothing happened. Maybe I'm being paranoid.

  9. #18123

    Ashley

    I visited this gal a few weeks ago when she was in Boro. Looks close to some of the pics. Slightly on the rougher side. Tits a bit saggy, but overall a decent visit and would repeat. Head was on point. BBBJ. Moved to mish to finish, but could have just stayed for the head.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/55641732/#.

  10. #18122

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAnAp  [View Original Post]
    When did Angel start requiring face pics? I've schedule a dream but now I'm kinda nervous about it.
    There was no need for worry, all was well.

  11. #18121

    Angel Eyes

    When did Angel start requiring face pics? I've schedule a dream but now I'm kinda nervous about it.

  12. #18120
    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    After reading this all I can say is "what? I normally only see another known member leave a review like this.
    Well, we know this isn't Edgar Allan Poe.

  13. #18119

    Beth the fantasy lady

    Beth will be in airport area tomorrow. That is where most want her to be.

  14. #18118

    Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    After reading this all I can say is "what? I normally only see another known member leave a review like this.
    She goes where he puts her in Nashville area. He gets the room and she just goes where he tells her to go. At least that's what she told me.

  15. #18117

    Isabella

    I saw her a long time ago, likely a year or so ago out west under a different name. Seems like she went by Diamond maybe? It was an above average experience. During the summer, I saw her again by the airport and things had gone down hill some. I would still repeat, she is nice but likely not going to make your top 10. I would just opt for the QV to limit damage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwbales  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...538/6158022898

    This lady has been posting for a few months. Only one review on EB, and it looks like it may not be real (or lacks imagination).

    If anyone can chime in, that would be appreciated!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape