Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10624

    Sky

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...368/8135786923

    Was in Sarasota a while back but never saw her cause was staying in garbage dump hotel by the Airport. She is cute and I love short girls. Has incall in Ruskin which seems will be stable. Never heard good or bad regarding her service so kind of a crap shoot. Weird pic rule which I expect can be overcome. Planning on seeing her next week if the civil war from election hasn't started the next stage. Need more ammo but side bar LOL.

    Been advertises for weeks but only outcall. Anyone partake? I am 100% not a toftt guy but in her case may need to make an exception.

  2. #10623
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmach  [View Original Post]
    Layla's ad mentions being party friendly. That's code for gangbang right? Anybody want to team up on her?
    Her ad says.

    "I'm fetish and party friendly. You're welcome to BYOB and party supplies. ".

    BYOB means bring your own booze, "party supplies" means drugs, like crack or maybe heroin. She's saying she'll do drugs with you if you bring them. Some ads will say "party supplies available", which means she (or her db) will sell you drugs.

  3. #10622
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmach  [View Original Post]
    Layla's ad mentions being party friendly. That's code for gangbang right? Anybody want to team up on her?
    I always thought it meant that she's 420 friendly.

  4. #10621

    Party friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by Kmach  [View Original Post]
    Layla's ad mentions being party friendly. That's code for gangbang right? Anybody want to team up on her?
    Tends to mean drinking and drugs.

  5. #10620
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmach  [View Original Post]
    Layla's ad mentions being party friendly. That's code for gangbang right? Anybody want to team up on her?
    Party friendly means substance friendly.

  6. #10619

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Kmach  [View Original Post]
    Layla's ad mentions being party friendly. That's code for gangbang right? Anybody want to team up on her?
    Party friendly usually means drugs, same as in 420 friendly means pot.

    "I'm fetish and party friendly. You're welcome to BYOB and party supplies."

  7. #10618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtPep  [View Original Post]
    She is a hell of a fun time. She is the quintessential professional provider. She visited me a couple weeks ago for a half hr session. She hung out and talked for like the first 15 minutes and I was worried that was eating into my time. I was wrong. We probably played for 20 or 30 minutes and then she proceeded to give me an excellent back rub for another 20-30 while her Uber was on the way.

    I highly recommend as well and I will be repeating.
    Layla's ad mentions being party friendly. That's code for gangbang right? Anybody want to team up on her?

  8. #10617
    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I meant 80.
    Thanks, good to know. With they way things are I was afraid she had caught the dreaded GPS virus.

  9. #10616
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    I always had a great time with Crystal, but haven't seen her in a couple of years. Did you mean that you gave her $180 for a QV?
    Sorry I meant 80.

  10. #10615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpa  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/55663651/

    Can't help to feel this one is LEO. Anyone can confirm?
    LEO wouldn't bother with 40 photos. Bill Ho.

  11. #10614

    Khalanii

    TOFTT and saw Khalanii this past weekend. Her pics are accurate, however lots of rules, not very fun.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...684/8568508527

  12. #10613

    Jaz

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpa  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/55663651/

    Can't help to feel this one is LEO. Anyone can confirm?
    She is not LEO has lots of good reviews on here. I have seen.

  13. #10612

    Jazzy

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/55663651/

    Can't help to feel this one is LEO. Anyone can confirm?

  14. #10611

    Layla rates?

    Just out of curiosity, I had notes of $. 4 hhr, $$. 2 hr from prior LC postings.

    On trust, that hr rates gets you 15 minutes. Any updates on real #s?


  15. #10610

    Great gfe

    She is a hell of a fun time. She is the quintessential professional provider. She visited me a couple weeks ago for a half hr session. She hung out and talked for like the first 15 minutes and I was worried that was eating into my time. I was wrong. We probably played for 20 or 30 minutes and then she proceeded to give me an excellent back rub for another 20-30 while her Uber was on the way.

    I highly recommend as well and I will be repeating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape