Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,626 to 17,640 of 28249
-
11-04-20 18:41 #10624Senior Member

Posts: 5948Sky
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...368/8135786923
Was in Sarasota a while back but never saw her cause was staying in garbage dump hotel by the Airport. She is cute and I love short girls. Has incall in Ruskin which seems will be stable. Never heard good or bad regarding her service so kind of a crap shoot. Weird pic rule which I expect can be overcome. Planning on seeing her next week if the civil war from election hasn't started the next stage. Need more ammo but side bar LOL.
Been advertises for weeks but only outcall. Anyone partake? I am 100% not a toftt guy but in her case may need to make an exception.
-
11-04-20 14:33 #10623Senior Member

Posts: 1150Her ad says.
Originally Posted by Kmach
[View Original Post]
"I'm fetish and party friendly. You're welcome to BYOB and party supplies. ".
BYOB means bring your own booze, "party supplies" means drugs, like crack or maybe heroin. She's saying she'll do drugs with you if you bring them. Some ads will say "party supplies available", which means she (or her db) will sell you drugs.
-
11-04-20 14:16 #10622Senior Member

Posts: 289I always thought it meant that she's 420 friendly.
Originally Posted by Kmach
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 14:13 #10621Banned Member

Posts: 986Party friendly
Tends to mean drinking and drugs.
Originally Posted by Kmach
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 12:32 #10620Banned Member

Posts: 88Party friendly means substance friendly.
Originally Posted by Kmach
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 10:29 #10619Senior Member

Posts: 55Layla
Party friendly usually means drugs, same as in 420 friendly means pot.
Originally Posted by Kmach
[View Original Post]
"I'm fetish and party friendly. You're welcome to BYOB and party supplies."
-
11-04-20 10:20 #10618Senior Member

Posts: 163Layla's ad mentions being party friendly. That's code for gangbang right? Anybody want to team up on her?
Originally Posted by SgtPep
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 09:47 #10617Senior Member

Posts: 1537Thanks, good to know. With they way things are I was afraid she had caught the dreaded GPS virus.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 05:51 #10616Senior Member

Posts: 1144Sorry I meant 80.
Originally Posted by JayTwogo
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 22:40 #10615Senior Member

Posts: 2419LEO wouldn't bother with 40 photos. Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by SpaSpa
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 22:31 #10614Regular Member

Posts: 19Khalanii
TOFTT and saw Khalanii this past weekend. Her pics are accurate, however lots of rules, not very fun.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...684/8568508527
-
11-03-20 20:01 #10613Senior Member

Posts: 295Jaz
She is not LEO has lots of good reviews on here. I have seen.
Originally Posted by SpaSpa
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 19:33 #10612Banned Member

Posts: 108Jazzy
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/55663651/
Can't help to feel this one is LEO. Anyone can confirm?
-
11-03-20 18:22 #10611Senior Member

Posts: 536Layla rates?
Just out of curiosity, I had notes of $. 4 hhr, $$. 2 hr from prior LC postings.
On trust, that hr rates gets you 15 minutes. Any updates on real #s?
Originally Posted by Angel350
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 17:42 #10610Senior Member

Posts: 123Great gfe
She is a hell of a fun time. She is the quintessential professional provider. She visited me a couple weeks ago for a half hr session. She hung out and talked for like the first 15 minutes and I was worried that was eating into my time. I was wrong. We probably played for 20 or 30 minutes and then she proceeded to give me an excellent back rub for another 20-30 while her Uber was on the way.
Originally Posted by Angel350
[View Original Post]
I highly recommend as well and I will be repeating.












Reply With Quote




