Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 854 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 904 954 1354 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12258

    Real or Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDerucki  [View Original Post]
    I guess you're right. Now that I take a second look at the ad, the photo's don't really look like much more than what some young girl would send to her boyfriend or to snapchat.
    There appears to be a real person with a Facebook page with the same girl that lives in West Warwick. I agree that is a pretty shitty thing to do.

    Has she replied to any of you guys out there? Because if she is legit I would give her a go!!

  2. #12257
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver73  [View Original Post]
    I am guessing she pissed off someone who is looking for revenge. Either way that is a shitty thing to do.

    Plus she offers everything and bare to boot. Spidey sense going off
    I guess you're right. Now that I take a second look at the ad, the photo's don't really look like much more than what some young girl would send to her boyfriend or to snapchat.

  3. #12256
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDerucki  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. If you check out her Facebook page, she actually seems like a legit provider. Can't figure out why she'd post an address. Strange.
    I am guessing she pissed off someone who is looking for revenge. Either way that is a shitty thing to do.

    Plus she offers everything and bare to boot. Spidey sense going off

  4. #12255

    Fake not fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Saw this last night. Texted, but didn't get a reply. A lot of information in the post. Is it real or someone messing with this girl? There are other posts from Groton in the last week with that number.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/784170531829
    I don't know. If you check out her Facebook page, she actually seems like a legit provider. Can't figure out why she'd post an address. Strange.

  5. #12254

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    So what's up with Ms. Kitty? Is she still around?

  6. #12253
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Saw this last night. Texted, but didn't get a reply. A lot of information in the post. Is it real or someone messing with this girl? There are other posts from Groton in the last week with that number.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/784170531829
    You know it's not real. What girl would put her address in their ad. Pretty sad if someone is messing with her. That's just wrong!

  7. #12252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    Saw that aswell looks like someone is messing with this chick Lame thing to do if you ask me.
    She never post before until whoever made this ad for her. So I guess she must of done something.

  8. #12251
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Saw this last night. Texted, but didn't get a reply. A lot of information in the post. Is it real or someone messing with this girl? There are other posts from Groton in the last week with that number.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/784170531829
    Saw that aswell looks like someone is messing with this chick Lame thing to do if you ask me.

  9. #12250

    Real Post?

    Saw this last night. Texted, but didn't get a reply. A lot of information in the post. Is it real or someone messing with this girl? There are other posts from Groton in the last week with that number.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/784170531829

  10. #12249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1408
    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Saw her beginning of summer in Pawtucket decent BBBJ cim, FS covered or uncovered, I just went with the BBBJ 60.00.

  11. #12248

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of her. Have a link?
    The one that was real:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/bad-kitty/32056129

  12. #12247

    Been on here awhile but don't post much.

    I've met many woman over the years and I'm looking for a guy to help me double penetration some of the woman from stg and erotic monkey you must be available after 5 pm if interested PM me.

  13. #12246

    Your Chocolate 🍫 Treat

    First time posting here.

    Has anyone visited this treat? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/896278974476 The pix show my idea of a perfect body, and the phone number is local, although the offer of everything is a little worrying.

  14. #12245
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    I agree she should be on your contact list. Reliable and a good time. Only provider who actually reached into the money envelope and handed me cash back when she had to cut our scheduled appointment short due to child care issue.
    I've been trying to set it up with her, but haven't been able too yet.

  15. #12244

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbuckled46  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/976509142599

    Any reviews on this one? I've been tempted in the past, but haven't taken the plunge, just like to do my homework first, you can pm if you wish.
    I agree she should be on your contact list. Reliable and a good time. Only provider who actually reached into the money envelope and handed me cash back when she had to cut our scheduled appointment short due to child care issue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape