Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 853 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 903 953 1353 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 25033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    Saw that aswell looks like someone is messing with this chick Lame thing to do if you ask me.
    She never post before until whoever made this ad for her. So I guess she must of done something.

  2. #12252
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Saw this last night. Texted, but didn't get a reply. A lot of information in the post. Is it real or someone messing with this girl? There are other posts from Groton in the last week with that number.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/784170531829
    Saw that aswell looks like someone is messing with this chick Lame thing to do if you ask me.

  3. #12251

    Real Post?

    Saw this last night. Texted, but didn't get a reply. A lot of information in the post. Is it real or someone messing with this girl? There are other posts from Groton in the last week with that number.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/784170531829

  4. #12250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Saw her beginning of summer in Pawtucket decent BBBJ cim, FS covered or uncovered, I just went with the BBBJ 60.00.

  5. #12249

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of her. Have a link?
    The one that was real:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/bad-kitty/32056129

  6. #12248

    Been on here awhile but don't post much.

    I've met many woman over the years and I'm looking for a guy to help me double penetration some of the woman from stg and erotic monkey you must be available after 5 pm if interested PM me.

  7. #12247

    Your Chocolate 🍫 Treat

    First time posting here.

    Has anyone visited this treat? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/896278974476 The pix show my idea of a perfect body, and the phone number is local, although the offer of everything is a little worrying.

  8. #12246
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    I agree she should be on your contact list. Reliable and a good time. Only provider who actually reached into the money envelope and handed me cash back when she had to cut our scheduled appointment short due to child care issue.
    I've been trying to set it up with her, but haven't been able too yet.

  9. #12245

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbuckled46  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/976509142599

    Any reviews on this one? I've been tempted in the past, but haven't taken the plunge, just like to do my homework first, you can pm if you wish.
    I agree she should be on your contact list. Reliable and a good time. Only provider who actually reached into the money envelope and handed me cash back when she had to cut our scheduled appointment short due to child care issue.

  10. #12244

    Ivyana

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Hey you mongers! Any of you guys going to file a report on that Ivyana girl? Couple of ya shoulda seen her by now. Want to know if I found a reliable one. .
    She's hard to reach. Tried multiple times to arrange a meeting. Doesn't seem to be much of a planner. Usually will text randomly and ask if I can meet right now. Like most of you guys, short notice planning doesn't work for me schedule wise or logistically, especially for a provider who's outcall only.

    Oh well, she's 20 and a broke college student making some money on the side. Can't be too mad at her.

  11. #12243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I think it is facials (CIF), greek, and rimjobs. She forgot punctuation, I guess. I didn't ask her though. I am not sure if she swallows, I never asked that either. Sorry.
    Oh ok. Got you.

  12. #12242
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    What does facial Greek on her ad mean?
    It's just that there's no commas. Punctuation is never their strong suit.

    Facials, Greek, & Rimming.

  13. #12241

    Marcella

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    Set up a date with this provider, Claudia, from Providence.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...a/960227844930

    Went to a nice hotel near Providence and waited for her text with the room number. Went to her room and was greeted by a nice looking Brazilian woman (well, maybe not Brazilian) in matching lingerie covered by a robe. Took care of the donation and got comfortable. She started off with a BBBJ. Lots of spit and good mouth action. Since I was ready, I asked for kissing and cowgirl. Both things I really love. She obliged with some LFK and then CFS. Good hip action and little moaning. After the deed, we had talked and I had found out she was the famous Marcella. She seems very intelligent and easy to talk to. I had a good time and the hotel was very quiet. Her standard donation of 150 hh and 250 h. She says she is new with Greek and doesn't do bareback, everything else is okay.
    Was she the girl in the ad?

  14. #12240
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    What does facial Greek on her ad mean?
    I think it is facials (CIF), greek, and rimjobs. She forgot punctuation, I guess. I didn't ask her though. I am not sure if she swallows, I never asked that either. Sorry.

  15. #12239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    Set up a date with this provider, Claudia, from Providence.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...a/960227844930

    Went to a nice hotel near Providence and waited for her text with the room number. Went to her room and was greeted by a nice looking Brazilian woman (well, maybe not Brazilian) in matching lingerie covered by a robe. Took care of the donation and got comfortable. She started off with a BBBJ. Lots of spit and good mouth action. Since I was ready, I asked for kissing and cowgirl. Both things I really love. She obliged with some LFK and then CFS. Good hip action and little moaning. After the deed, we had talked and I had found out she was the famous Marcella. She seems very intelligent and easy to talk to. I had a good time and the hotel was very quiet. Her standard donation of 150 hh and 250 h. She says she is new with Greek and doesn't do bareback, everything else is okay.
    What does facial Greek on her ad mean?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape