LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 812 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 17259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12594

    Kayla

    Same personality, shrink her down about 30 or 40 pounds from her prime.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoDB1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a photo of Kayla "Mariah" to share? I saw her so long ago wondering what the damage looks like now? Thanks!

    MDB.

  2. #12593

    Kayla photo

    Anyone have a photo of Kayla "Mariah" to share? I saw her so long ago wondering what the damage looks like now? Thanks!

    MDB.

  3. #12592

    Blonde

    Hot blonde on Sully between Ogden and Burgess around 11:45 AM today. Gone by the time I turned around. Almost looked like tall Nikki recently discussed. Anyone know who she is?

  4. #12591

    Soy

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJeckyl33  [View Original Post]
    Pm me. She doesn't walk anymore. Just sees regulars.
    I always wanted to see her, but never got the chance. Is she as good looking as everyone says?

  5. #12590
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic  [View Original Post]
    You can find "Mariah" walking Sullivant (and find her reviews on this thread) under her actual name, Kayla.
    I picked up Kayla a couple weeks ago a couple blocks east of the Wendy's. Still gives an incredible performance. Sloppy BBBJ and BBFSCIP for 40. Girls like her are why I still sometimes pick up SW's.

  6. #12589

    I heard.

    She is super salty!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJeckyl33  [View Original Post]
    Soy is one of the two best looking that I ever saw walking. She's black asian. She doesn't waln or advertise now. Just on call for regulars.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJeckyl33  [View Original Post]
    Pm me. She doesn't walk anymore. Just sees regulars.

  7. #12588

    Soy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman69  [View Original Post]
    Probably a long shot but can you share soy contact? I haven't seen her in a while use to pick her up pretty regularly between Ryan and Helena.
    Pm me. She doesn't walk anymore. Just sees regulars.

  8. #12587

    Soy

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Who the hell is "Soy"?

    Guys, after a pretty shitty weekend in Cincinnati I am coming back to Columbus. Cincinnati sucks. There were no SWs worth mentioning. I did see two Mexican guys peeing on the side of the street in a residential neighbourhood though, that was funny. I had to take a shit at the time, I should've joined them. But I made it back to my hotel at the last second. We are pretty lucky to live in Columbus where there is plenty of good, cheap street action. Sure, there are a lot of ugly women, but I only need to fuck one good looking one per night.

    So I really need your help. I have been saving my load for a week now. When I come back to Columbus, it is going to gush like Old Faithful. I need the full names and numbers of any ladies who are good looking, under 30, and won't charge me an absurd amount of money. I can give you numbers for Hailey S, Heidi H, Nae Nae and Sabrina C. I wish I could find Lexie C, "Tabby", Kamerin T or Desiree O. Those three ladies are lead contenders for best of 2020.
    Soy is one of the two best looking that I ever saw walking. She's black asian. She doesn't waln or advertise now. Just on call for regulars.

  9. #12586

    Help needed. Huge load needs to be delivered.

    Who the hell is "Soy"?

    Guys, after a pretty shitty weekend in Cincinnati I am coming back to Columbus. Cincinnati sucks. There were no SWs worth mentioning. I did see two Mexican guys peeing on the side of the street in a residential neighbourhood though, that was funny. I had to take a shit at the time, I should've joined them. But I made it back to my hotel at the last second. We are pretty lucky to live in Columbus where there is plenty of good, cheap street action. Sure, there are a lot of ugly women, but I only need to fuck one good looking one per night.

    So I really need your help. I have been saving my load for a week now. When I come back to Columbus, it is going to gush like Old Faithful. I need the full names and numbers of any ladies who are good looking, under 30, and won't charge me an absurd amount of money. I can give you numbers for Hailey S, Heidi H, Nae Nae and Sabrina C. I wish I could find Lexie C, "Tabby", Kamerin T or Desiree O. Those three ladies are lead contenders for best of 2020.

  10. #12585
    Probably a long shot but can you share soy contact? I haven't seen her in a while use to pick her up pretty regularly between Ryan and Helena.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJeckyl33  [View Original Post]
    They arrest every single walker that approaches yale and sullivant now. Pretty much all of my regulars are locked up. I had to call up Soy for a car date yesterday and not scooping off the streets rite now. They are really cleaning it up and making it hard on us mongers. Careful out there fellas. Not a bad time to use digits.

  11. #12584
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I gave her a couple creampies for 20 bucks a year or two ago. Recently she has been walking around with some crutches or something. She's beyond her shelf life anyway. Pass.

    Guys, who are your favorites of 2020 so far?
    Beanna was good at first. You can find my review of her. Cece, small girl, red hair, tattoo on her hand. She was a fun time. Holly, dark brown hair, late 30's. Put in some long work sessions. Nina, was the 2nd best find of 2020 for me. Found her on Columbian Ave late one night. Hit it 3 times before she wound up back in the system. That one was a shame, as she was top notch. But for me, my best find was Brittany. She is off the block for the most part. She has a few regulars and that is all she needs. I see her twice a week now. If I need a change up, I see Red. Real name is Karen. She is terribly hard to get in touch with but she really does a good job for me.

  12. #12583
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic  [View Original Post]
    You can find "Mariah" walking Sullivant (and find her reviews on this thread) under her actual name, Kayla.
    I gave her a couple creampies for 20 bucks a year or two ago. Recently she has been walking around with some crutches or something. She's beyond her shelf life anyway. Pass.

    Guys, who are your favorites of 2020 so far?

  13. #12582
    Quote Originally Posted by DesmondSpinoza  [View Original Post]
    I fucked her a month ago.
    Yes, Jessica B aka LaLa has been coming around even though she lives with her BF. That crack habit is just too hard for her to quit.

  14. #12581

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by MastaaFun  [View Original Post]
    I decided to hit up JoLee last night and did not go well. She text me doing carplay and vids only no incall but can do Outcall depending on location. I sent her my Eastside location and she then text back 15 minutes later no car so it is carplay or videos. I offered to pu as she seemed needing business blowing up STG last night but I got crickets for my efforts I believe I will pass.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbus/55601095/
    You didn't miss anything. I used to see her somewhat regularly, but since the Spring she has been going pretty hard and her body shows it. Did a cardate with her a couple of months back, and she somehow managed to get skinnier to where Euginia Cooney would be jelly. Had a few bandages on her etc. Plus she's been acting more erratic the deeper in she goes. Not worth the trouble imo.

  15. #12580

    JoLee (Jo Jo)

    I decided to hit up JoLee last night and did not go well. She text me doing carplay and vids only no incall but can do Outcall depending on location. I sent her my Eastside location and she then text back 15 minutes later no car so it is carplay or videos. I offered to pu as she seemed needing business blowing up STG last night but I got crickets for my efforts I believe I will pass.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbus/55601095/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape