Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 17260
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12580

    JoLee (Jo Jo)

    I decided to hit up JoLee last night and did not go well. She text me doing carplay and vids only no incall but can do Outcall depending on location. I sent her my Eastside location and she then text back 15 minutes later no car so it is carplay or videos. I offered to pu as she seemed needing business blowing up STG last night but I got crickets for my efforts I believe I will pass.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbus/55601095/

  2. #12579
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaaFun  [View Original Post]
    Last I knew she cleaned up and started taking care of her kids and family. I checked out her FB while back and she looked good and healthy tho that was a bit ago might be time to check on her come to think of it. I checked out her FB while back and she looked good and healthy tho that was a bit ago might be time to check on her come to think of it. Well checked her out she is struggling a bit and a bit of thug creeping in again on FB so if she is UTR doubt thuggy BF knows.
    Sorry. Wrong Jessica. I thought we were talking about Jessica B.

  3. #12578
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaaFun  [View Original Post]
    Last I knew she cleaned up and started taking care of her kids and family. I checked out her FB while back and she looked good and healthy tho that was a bit ago might be time to check on her come to think of it. I checked out her FB while back and she looked good and healthy tho that was a bit ago might be time to check on her come to think of it. Well checked her out she is struggling a bit and a bit of thug creeping in again on FB so if she is UTR doubt thuggy BF knows.
    I fucked her a month ago.

  4. #12577
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    Know if Jessica is still around? I remember she last posted around 3-4 yes ago after Mariah went to jail. Is she UTR or just done?
    Last I knew she cleaned up and started taking care of her kids and family. I checked out her FB while back and she looked good and healthy tho that was a bit ago might be time to check on her come to think of it. I checked out her FB while back and she looked good and healthy tho that was a bit ago might be time to check on her come to think of it. Well checked her out she is struggling a bit and a bit of thug creeping in again on FB so if she is UTR doubt thuggy BF knows.

  5. #12576
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaaFun  [View Original Post]
    Mariah's best times were her duos with Jessica that was the dream team man I miss that Mnage trois haha.
    Know if Jessica is still around? I remember she last posted around 3-4 yes ago after Mariah went to jail. Is she UTR or just done?

  6. #12575
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic  [View Original Post]
    You can find "Mariah" walking Sullivant (and find her reviews on this thread) under her actual name, Kayla.
    Mariah's best times were her duos with Jessica that was the dream team man I miss that Ménage à trois haha.

  7. #12574
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoDB1234  [View Original Post]
    Mariah- used to run with skylar, some falling out years ago blah blah- brunette good looking girl then. What happened to her?
    You can find "Mariah" walking Sullivant (and find her reviews on this thread) under her actual name, Kayla.

  8. #12573

    Mariah is who I'm thinking of

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoDB1234  [View Original Post]
    Is this the brunette that used to room and run with Skylar / Heather? Looks familiar. If so. Man I miss her. I feel like I remember her and sky having a falling out years back and started to badmouth her for smoking crack etc. Same girl? If not, anyone know who I'm thinking of and if she is still around?

    MDB.
    Mariah- used to run with skylar, some falling out years ago blah blah- brunette good looking girl then. What happened to her?

  9. #12572
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Hailey a few times, maybe 4-5 years ago. This is what she used to look like. I thought she went straight? She must have fallen back into the habit.
    Yes they had a nice looking stable of girls living in that place with her back in the day several including her were real treats.

  10. #12571

    A creampie for Courtney!

    Wednesday night. 11 PM. First I went to Hudson. Saw a girl begging with a sign at Wendy's. Her name is Sam. I asked if she wanted to make some money. She said she had a boyfriend. That means nothing. Women cheat on their men all the time. Maybe she likes being homeless. Oh well. I went to Sullivant.

    I passed Hali S, who must have just got out of jail, as well as a few other ugly women. Then, at Sully and Helen I saw Courtney. Short, slender, mixed SW. She is 27. We went to a place I decided. Easy to talk to. She then said "I charge 20 bucks!" this is the first time a SW has wanted money less than what I was willing to pay in a long time! She got naked without hesitation, showing her soft petite body. Her BBBJ are excellent! Then she rode me with her beautiful shaved pussy, and I shot a gallon of sperm inside her. My sperm cells splished and splashed around inside her like several billion Michael Phelpses. It was so good! I would repeat for sure! Got her number.

  11. #12570

    Heather's old roomate?

    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize her? She was just on the Tactical Response Website for an incident on Sully. She used to have a profile on SA.
    Is this the brunette that used to room and run with Skylar / Heather? Looks familiar. If so. Man I miss her. I feel like I remember her and sky having a falling out years back and started to badmouth her for smoking crack etc. Same girl? If not, anyone know who I'm thinking of and if she is still around?

    MDB.

  12. #12569

    Kari K

    I've been with Kari on 3 occasions. She used condoms for BBFS. So I got the BBBJ. Her skills are very good. I was cleaning out my car after picking her up and noticed she left the money behind. For the time being she still looks good. I enjoyed watching her smoke crack. She made it sizzle, than exhaled crack smoke all over my dick before sucking it. So sexy! Stay away from her house though. It's full of idiots who will distract her. Her mother likes to smoke crack too. Her mother probably used to be sexy.

  13. #12568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494

    Kari

    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    One of them, Kari, looks decent when she is cleaned up. Humpty, have you creampied her?
    I forgot to include her pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kari 1.jpg‎   Kari 2.jpg‎  

  14. #12567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494

    Kari

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I looked at the jail site and noticed that a dozen or so women who I have creampied are currently locked up. I'm in Cincinnati for a couple days anyway. I got some phone numbers if you guys want. Please send me some in return. I prefer attractive women under 30.
    One of them, Kari, looks decent when she is cleaned up. Humpty, have you creampied her?

  15. #12566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted36  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I know her well. Humpty has posted about her a time or 2. She is one that is works the block very hard. She has no off switch. She would smoke 1,000 a day and still wish she had more. Very similar to Sarah B in that aspect. Saw her out the other day as well.
    I noticed she was picked up for soliciting at Kahoots in 2017.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape