Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 691 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4749

    Tinkerbell

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaFalken  [View Original Post]
    Saw the wee lass the other night at a notel on S. Atlantic. Donated 120 bob to her charity of choice for thirty minutes of her company. Great BBBJ during which she merrily consented to FIV. This was followed by several flavors of covered mish and a lazy dog finish. I do so love that tiny bum she's sporting. Reminded me of Tinkerbell in the shed back in the day.

    Same great personality as always, and accommodating to my requests (music, lighting, etc). I also found her to be clean with good hygeine on the night in question. Note that the lass is tiny and absurdly tight, so take your pill and bring the lube, because you're not stuffing a semi in there. The room did have a faint smell of cigs, and the lass begs off cowgirl (she'll do it, but may try to talk you out of it first), but all in all she put in her typical solid performance.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...d/231195624028

    http://web.archive.org/web/202011030...d/231195624028
    Tinkerbell hit me up a few weeks ago and we met up. She is still as friendly as ever but only seems to be around every once in a while.

  2. #4748

    Money

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaFalken  [View Original Post]
    Saw the wee lass the other night at a notel on S. Atlantic. Donated 120 bob to her charity of choice for thirty minutes of her company. Great BBBJ during which she merrily consented to FIV. This was followed by several flavors of covered mish and a lazy dog finish. I do so love that tiny bum she's sporting. Reminded me of Tinkerbell in the shed back in the day.

    Same great personality as always, and accommodating to my requests (music, lighting, etc). I also found her to be clean with good hygeine on the night in question. Note that the lass is tiny and absurdly tight, so take your pill and bring the lube, because you're not stuffing a semi in there. The room did have a faint smell of cigs, and the lass begs off cowgirl (she'll do it, but may try to talk you out of it first), but all in all she put in her typical solid performance.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...d/231195624028

    http://web.archive.org/web/202011030...d/231195624028
    I hope I saved you boys money. Someone tell her Tybeeman for Savannah told you she was fake.

  3. #4747

    Brooke / Lily

    Saw the wee lass the other night at a notel on S. Atlantic. Donated 120 bob to her charity of choice for thirty minutes of her company. Great BBBJ during which she merrily consented to FIV. This was followed by several flavors of covered mish and a lazy dog finish. I do so love that tiny bum she's sporting. Reminded me of Tinkerbell in the shed back in the day.

    Same great personality as always, and accommodating to my requests (music, lighting, etc). I also found her to be clean with good hygeine on the night in question. Note that the lass is tiny and absurdly tight, so take your pill and bring the lube, because you're not stuffing a semi in there. The room did have a faint smell of cigs, and the lass begs off cowgirl (she'll do it, but may try to talk you out of it first), but all in all she put in her typical solid performance.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...d/231195624028

    http://web.archive.org/web/202011030...d/231195624028

  4. #4746

    I mean, her pics looked really good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laharvardkid  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with your report! See my report under Massage Daytona #1721-1722, I couldn't find anything on her and TOFTT. Do not see her! Paid what I would for top talent in O Town AMPs and barely got a rub! Scammer big time! Stay safe!
    Then I read the "Activities this service provider may enjoy" section and I was pretty sure no happy endings would be had:

    • Fantasy outfits (on request)
    • Massage - sensual
    • Striptease

    And that's the entire list.

  5. #4745

    I'm not seeing it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lola yet. $$ hr. Says she's in a hotel in Daytona. Apparently new in town but most of the pics are fake. She has an add on list crawler too. Search lola.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/dayt...scorts/2143594
    I don't see a Lola on that adultsearch page. Actually, I don't see any real providers at all on that page.

  6. #4744

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Tybeeman  [View Original Post]
    Scam. Thsi woman has been in Savannah for the last 3 or 4 year cheating us out of money. Makes you believe that you are going to get Full Service then when you get there it is a body rub and no happy ending. PM for more or just stay away. Everyone on the Savannah board got together and keep reporting her and finally ran her out of town. Looks like you got her. Stay safe.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...b/106684606521
    Totally agree with your report! See my report under Massage Daytona #1721-1722, I couldn't find anything on her and TOFTT. Do not see her! Paid what I would for top talent in O Town AMPs and barely got a rub! Scammer big time! Stay safe!

  7. #4743

    Bella

    Scam. Thsi woman has been in Savannah for the last 3 or 4 year cheating us out of money. Makes you believe that you are going to get Full Service then when you get there it is a body rub and no happy ending. PM for more or just stay away. Everyone on the Savannah board got together and keep reporting her and finally ran her out of town. Looks like you got her. Stay safe.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...b/106684606521

  8. #4742

    Nicole's a treat

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...6/195228550175

    Quick glance at site this am and saw how delicious she was looking in her early morning post so I decided to reach out and see my old friend. A quick text back from her and she was eager to see me as well. It was a beautiful day at the beach incall spot and she looked and felt absolutely amazing. She has a great personality and it was a Fantastic HHR visit with standard donation. I'm super happy I was able to catch up with her again and look forward to more often visits.

  9. #4741

    Name

    Lexii. Right in the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MopMonger  [View Original Post]
    I believe if read the ad you posted the name is right there.

  10. #4740

    Shelby aka Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Laharvardkid  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her wold be appreciated! https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...t/598087133981.

    Couldn't find much, been posting for awhile!

    Thanks, Laharvardkid.
    I second BeachRunner's comments. Escort Reports #3667 also features this lass. This link may or may not take you there:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...326&viewfull=1#post4730326.

  11. #4739

    Lola

    Anyone see Lola yet. $$ hr. Says she's in a hotel in Daytona. Apparently new in town but most of the pics are fake. She has an add on list crawler too. Search lola.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/dayt...scorts/2143594

  12. #4738

    Search Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by Laharvardkid  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her wold be appreciated! https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...t/598087133981.

    Couldn't find much, been posting for awhile!

    Thanks, Laharvardkid.
    She's legit and her pics ars spot on. I highly recommend the doggy position. Laid back cool chick also. Got me thinking I need to pay her a visit again myself.

  13. #4737

    Daytona

    Any info on her wold be appreciated! https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...t/598087133981.

    Couldn't find much, been posting for awhile!

    Thanks, Laharvardkid.

  14. #4736

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon88  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...1039/....there where some mixed post on her in the past. Has anyone seen her lately.
    I believe if read the ad you posted the name is right there.

  15. #4735
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    Kinda funny she would post phone numbers of guys who have stood her up.

    Jesse.
    Agreed weird oh well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape