Thread: European Motel Massage Agencies and Freelancers
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 1813
-
11-03-20 21:37 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 228Saw her, not super impressed. CBJ, nice, thorough but covered. Sex was fine, but somewhat uninspiring. She has decently done Cs.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 20:45 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 1676I wish she had local ukrainian girls like in years past. It's all business now with euros flying in from other cities.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 14:26 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 433Nelli at 262
Hi, first post but Long time hobbyist. I have frequented 262 since she first started the agency. Seems like lately all the pics are either heavy photoshop or totally fake and not even close. I have told her that many times but it's like it doesn't register with her. Seems lately she's become a typical euro import agency.
Nelli photos hooked me especially the red dress one which I thought was real. It's not. Nelli is at least 20 pounds heavier and the hair is not as sexy at all and the face isn't either. The body is just not there. Period. She's prob 28-30, as with most girls there. Whatever age she puts, assume 5 years older minimum. I think she only knows 5'6 120 but most girls are not. So also assume at least 20 lbs more than what you read. Why it's so hard for her to list accurate data befuddles me.
Nelli was nice. Good to talk to. Personable. Body rub was mediocre at best. I went to L2 but honestly I really was not into this girl so I Just wanted to finish. Would not repeat. But anyway CBJ was ok and not memorable. YMMV if you find her your type.
I have seen so many from 262 over the years and some rock and repeat and some have truly disappointed. But she keeps the supply good even during this difficult time so I appreciate her services. I just wish she would use real photos and real descriptions.
-
11-02-20 22:01 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 1358I saw her last year and had a fun time.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
As best as I can recall, she is a tall and thin Euro, limited English but not an issue. Started with a great BBBJ and then finished CFS. No rush, no attitude. Had slight "baby changes".
I was actually thinking of seeing her today but ran out of time. May try tomorrow.
-
11-02-20 19:02 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 272Stefanie from 262
Anybody out there have any information for me on Stefanie? She is currently in Glenview. Pictures look nice! Specifics on looks and service would be appreciated.
Thank YOU!
-
10-27-20 20:36 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 1358262 Brenda
Saw Brenda.
https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...t-brenda-49144
Pictures seem to be her but enhanced as we've seen with team NG. Hair is now short. But, who cares, she is cute as hell and fun!
Behind the door she is wearing one of those skimpy outfits you would see on a Tilted Kilt girl. It didn't stay on long of course. She got into it with a nice CBJ, then a tour of all the standard CFS positions. No rush and willing to please. We chatted a bit after I exploded in her. In town 5 more days, hopefully she will come back as I will see her again.
-
10-26-20 15:56 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 75Totally agree. The other agency relied more on talent coming in from abroad, which has completely dried up. Plus they have lost of their local talent to 262 now. Making a comeback is not going to be as cut and dry.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
As for type of service, most of them offer both services. Eve though the booker does not mention on the website, I think br is still on the menu for most (but not all).
-
10-26-20 00:14 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 936Agencies
It is what it is now Riina. The 262 was heading this direction for a while now. She slowly started adding escorts until there weren't any body rub girls left. It's more profitable for her this way. The other agencies are dead because there are no flights coming in. 262 is able to find them here in the US. She's always been good at getting talent. Once Covid goes away, you'll see them come back when flights start coming in.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
BTW, there is a body rub agency that operates out of Lombard and Schaumburg. It's 160/200. But it's only topless at best and the girls want ridiculous tips just to even get naked.
-
10-24-20 13:43 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 1676I don't see the point of this thread anymore. 262 is now a full service escort agency and the other rub agencies are basically dead.
-
10-23-20 17:52 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 297Scarlett from 262
Wrapped up quite a week with Scarlet from 262. Girls next door look who has quite the hot bod with enhanced tits, small waist, etc. CBJ was ok but the main event was hot w / multiple positions.
-
10-16-20 11:48 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 146Anyone try her yet?
Have any of you guys tried her yet? She's Ukrainian.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/2003173
-
10-16-20 03:08 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 75Inga at 262
I had a dream that I would see Nesha from 530 again. For those who have not met her before- it's her in the pics. She has hot body, but is more GND than model type in overall appearance. She is beginning to get back in the game. No fk (which did not change from before), but otherwise fun time.
https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...dly-inga-48696
-
10-08-20 15:42 #1156Regular Member

Posts: 1262 access
Hi. Tried several times thru text, email booking, my I'd and DL, and job info but no response. In the past I met a few at 539 and RR providers but do not have any references per say. Please advise how I can reach out to 262 and begin to meet the ladies. Thank you.
-
10-08-20 15:29 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 1635Has anyone seen her?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/142319
-
10-07-20 16:06 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 1358262 Nina
Went to see her based on a positive TER review.
https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...-in-town-45661
A curvy Eastern Euro MILF who will f*ck YOU until you beg to stop, large and natural on top. No rushing and no breaks. Just kept going, and going, and going. CBJ (that felt like BBBJ), FIV, 69, then all the usual positions, and a few unusual ones, before an explosion in the mouth! She said she likes sex and in this case, actions spoke much louder than words. The pictures are not of her so don't expect the usual 262 Euro model type. However, the trade off is a sincere wild ride. If you can't make her O at least twice in 15 minutes, you need to up your game. And, she pays attention to the balls!











Reply With Quote





