Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,721 to 15,735 of 24545
-
11-03-20 22:38 #8825Senior Member

Posts: 1126Titi / Tori
Anyone got anything on this one? Says she does it in a downstairs storage room in an apartment building she lives in.
Phyuck!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...1-wap/34388667
-
11-03-20 20:09 #8824Senior Member

Posts: 209What's up
Interested in this one. Sounds tempting. Anybody have the info on her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...shell/34638650
-
11-03-20 09:43 #8823Senior Member

Posts: 396I agree. She was definitely worth the visit.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 09:41 #8822Senior Member

Posts: 396Little head was doing the thinking that day so I went in anyway. She setup a kinda barrier between the beds.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
For the performance, I would potentially repeat. But seeing that caught me off guard.
-
11-02-20 22:09 #8821Senior Member

Posts: 61Foxy Roxy
Anyone have info on her?
-
11-02-20 21:49 #8820Senior Member

Posts: 530Missy
Saw her 2 nights ago. Place will seem sketchy at 1st but its all good. No problems at all. Very nice rack. I'd give a 7. 5 all around performance.
Originally Posted by Swifty53
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 17:44 #8819Senior Member

Posts: 602Nikki
I always wanted to try her but I always hesitated. Looks like she moved up to Harford County. https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/204612040632.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
11-02-20 17:27 #8818Senior Member

Posts: 994Sundae Pikesville
Had another dream that I was with Sundae two days ago for a 15 minute visit. She doesn't negotiate but no matter, she has reasonable rates. Non-GFE (no-DATY or Kissing) and all covered. Excellent CBJ, nice deep wet kitty, sexy little package. She gets right to business and spreads her legs nice and wide taking it deep and hard. Doggy with legs spread as well pounding away. Talks dirty and said what I wanted her to say which made me explode in the bag. Cleaned up quickly and I was out. then I woke up. Grk is an upcharge if you're not too large. Not a clock watcher. I'm pretty sure I was there for 25 minutes. Good girl and nice. Treat her with respect and she'll return the favor.
Before you ask for a link to an ad. I didn't post one for a reason. She doesn't work every day. She works a few days in Pikesville then removes her ad and goes home for a few days so there's no sense in posting a link. Just look for Sundae in Pikesville/Reisterstown Rd. When you see her post her ad, go see her.
Shooter Out!!
-
11-02-20 17:13 #8817Senior Member

Posts: 994Reviews
Thanks for the reviews bud. Muck appreciated. So what happened with Monique?
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
Shooter!
-
11-02-20 15:17 #8816Senior Member

Posts: 103Vikkybaby
She's been out of the scene since March, she has been getting herself clean, she is doing well hence the weight gain. She's no longer providing.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
Sniff.
-
11-02-20 12:59 #8815Senior Member

Posts: 134Gummy Gum Gumdrop
For anyone that enjoys a good gumjob like myself, the girl that calls herself Gummy Gum Gumdrop reached out to me earlier today with a sob story about being stolen from and needing help to get a room. DM me for the number. I doubt I'll reply to everyone, but I'll do what I can.
-
11-02-20 08:08 #8814Senior Member

Posts: 38Lesson Learned
She's burned a few guys. Goes with the territory. Chalk it up as a lesson learned and think with the big head next time.
Originally Posted by JRed89
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 02:19 #8813Banned Member

Posts: 1312Vicky or Vickbaby
Anybody knows what happened to Vicky or Vickbaby as she called herself ran into her pics on Instagram she not that spinner anymore.
-
11-01-20 20:44 #8812Regular Member

Posts: 16Emma Baby
I just saw her 2 nights ago. She absolutely does anal. Right now her Bush is in full effect, so if you're into that bows the time. Don't give no mind to the stoop squad outside. They will run you a little, but they're harmless.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-DCJoker.
-
11-01-20 19:56 #8811Senior Member

Posts: 121On another asked. I've been to Canada, Netherlands, and Germany and they have legalized institutions for this. When I went to Canada you could see very attractive Asian girls that we're young and they we're like 100-200 range. And at the time I was there the Canadian Dollar was weaker than the US so for me. It was actually. Very cost effective. I actually linked with a pretty cool Indian / Nepalese chick while I was up there. Was friends for a while.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
Germany and Netherlands for just 50 Euro in the red light district you'll get a fine (often Eastern European) chick. Of course it prolly rushed is CBJ, CFS, and probably Non-GFE without an upsell (I've only partaken twice). Though, I wouldn't be surprised if most of that is part of the dealings with the GPS DC providers who I'd bet don't even look half as good. But where 99% of their inflated GPS price comes from. Although maybe you're right and I'm being unfair because Baltimore-Washington we are some ugly looking trolls.









Reply With Quote






