Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,886 to 15,900 of 24545
-
10-12-20 14:02 #8660Regular Member

Posts: 14AdultSearch / mx-dating
Anyone seen this ad on Adultsearch? https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...corts/2106258. Once you go to the site it directs you to a chat session on https://mx-dating.com/p/766/2728. I'm always very suspicious so when they asked me to join the site I politely declined. The girl (if that's what she really was) seemed very friendly and the location and prices seemed too convenient to be true. Anyone with any experience with mx-dating.com please educate us all.
-
10-12-20 13:55 #8659Senior Member

Posts: 304Nikki
Last I heard she was staying with preggo Molly off Wilkins. I would start by asking her how to track Nik down.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 12:35 #8658Senior Member

Posts: 346Asian Crapshoot
Shooter I'm no longer familiar with Baltimore proper in some years and I presume you are not talking about offerings in DC / VA. Best try AdultSearch and sort your location by Baltimore or Columbia or maybe Laurel. Then scroll thru the obvious Asian CRAP shoots checking availability 1 x1. Various BWI / Linthicum and Columbia #s seem to work often together (I get referred back or forth as an AA customer). The numbers change more often than the offerings so trying to keep up with the same #s hasn't worked for me. Mostly MMS type offerings but solid adult women who know their trade well once you get going.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
The young (er) offerings seem to be out in Linthicum / BWI area with a faster rotation.
Columbia Rd Private Apt keeps the same 2 #s with a monthly rotation so if you like it ita be there for a while and if not we'll wait just til next month.
Haven't tried Eros and not into AMPs anymore. Certainly would not mind a UTR to help out often.
Stay safe ⚠ out there ✌65039;.
MJ1.
-
10-12-20 12:03 #8657Senior Member

Posts: 994Asian Crapshoot
I'm feeling like partaking in a Asian crap shoot. Haven't done it in a while. Anyone know where they are advertising these days? Anyone have a recommendation?
Shooter!
-
10-12-20 11:16 #8656Senior Member

Posts: 994Chyna Doll
This one needs a lesson in how to be a good provider. Terrible experience. She has a pretty face and a nice attitude but that's about it. She hardly says a word other than, I don't do that (with reasonable stuff nothing crazy) Although she says she's a freak, she's far from it. Her BJ and FS is lazy and she's a starfish. No effort into making you feel good. I don't recommend.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54989034/
Shooter!
-
10-12-20 10:59 #8655Senior Member

Posts: 414Brittany
I did a review on her a while back and a few others did while she was in edgewood. She's cute but a dead fish, and a strict time watcher, sets a timer before you start. I had subscribed to her onlyfans also but it was basically just pics and videos of her smoking a bong topless, no sexual stuff. Maybe the pics and videos she's selling are different?
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 10:42 #8654Senior Member

Posts: 994Nikki
Anyone know what happened to Nikki? The real skinny girl with dark hair and the red bow tramp-stamp tattoo? Always wanted a chance to bang that out.
-
10-12-20 10:31 #8653Senior Member

Posts: 994Dream
To add to this. She does and very nice BBBJ and has a nice wet deep kitty for the well hung. Talks dirty if you like that and treats you really nice. She also negotiates well.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
Shooter!
-
10-12-20 10:22 #8652Senior Member

Posts: 994Deaf Girl
120 hh w / grk? That's not bad. Does she let you go deep? how's the face? Hair?
Originally Posted by Razmus27
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 10:19 #8651Senior Member

Posts: 994Taylor
She's a solid provider. Never had any issues. Has great rates and provides a decent experience. I'm pretty sure I've even had a SS dream w/grk for only 80. She negotiates well. If you're large down there, you just have to warn her ahead of time so she can prepare for it. Greek is pretty decent too. Pics are always pretty accurate. Being on and off the scene for weeks at a time is typical for her. She pounds it out for a few weeks, builds up a load of cash then goes home for a few weeks. At least that's what she claims she does. I HAVE seen the dude lingering out around her room. She denied knowing him but he was smaller than me and I only stayed for a SS at the time so he never bothered me. He was only there the one time out of three though.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
Shooter!
-
10-12-20 10:08 #8650Senior Member

Posts: 209Pleasuring herself in different settings.
Originally Posted by Binggo3
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 09:25 #8649Senior Member

Posts: 106Vids
What kind of vids? I use to visit her a while back. Was wondering about vids but have been burned by other providers.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 09:20 #8648Senior Member

Posts: 209Brittany
I recently got some hot vids from Brittany. Planning a visit. Any info on her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54961375/
Thanks.
-
10-12-20 06:43 #8647Senior Member

Posts: 236Taylor
Saw her yesterday. After some issues with her phone, we linked up. She's a sweetheart, with an awesome petite body! No rush, and very accommodating.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 05:56 #8646Senior Member

Posts: 149Another chocolate hunny
Had a nice dream with this one. Looks like pics, nice curves waste down since she has very small boobs, BBBJ, greek, multiple positions, not a clock watcher, gets into the session. She is partially deaf but hears very well. Cool chick and would def repeat. Moves around a bit but dreamt about a nice location in white marsh. Dream donation 1. 2 hh although spent over an hour with her. One other note, she was apprehensive about greek due to my size but came prepared with anal-ese. Afterwards she commented that it really worked. Had a different dream where a transient provider recommended that to me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54954626/








Reply With Quote






