Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 94 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1407
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #987

    Lost a quick $20

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/083260960509

    I used to always see Princesss post and wanted to see her but could never get away to do it. Anyway, she posted saying she was selling vids, so I reached out. She responded right away and we had some back and forth. She said entry was to cash app $20. Normally I wouldn't cash app but to get videos sent for $20 I figured it wouldn't be a big loss. I sent it and then crickets. I heard nothing. I text back a few times and no response. It seems like it would be easy enough to send some videos over, but I guess trying to con for a quick $20 was easier. Seems stupid to me, because she could have made a lot more money. Oh well, lesson learned. I hope none of you guys make the same mistake with her.

  2. #986

    Candace

    This on hosts on 8X and Oklahoma in a family apartment. Post pics not real. Stay Away!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/056858483238

  3. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Just for reference sake she also walks Greenfield almost constantly. No idea what she's like if you scoop her, but I'd be doubly wary now.

    HS.
    She used to be my regular girl when she living in the Marquette neighborhood. She was a total sweetheart and gave amazing head, but the crack took over.

  4. #984

    Damn you're picky.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I will never see a provider with zero reviews, will not see someone with bad teeth, has a tattoo covering her chest, and I gave up on motels / hotels. Also has to be 60 and under for QV and 100 and under for for hhr. So that leaves me with what? 5 percent of providers to choose from?

    Take a screenshot of these ads when you post them in the ripoff reports. When they take down the ads there is still info here about them.
    No Bad teeth? That takes out about 75% of crack users. I prioritise my women thusly: Teeth-No trailer, Trailer-No Teeth, No teeth-No Trailer. I rarely dip down into the "no teeth-no trailer bin" but if I get tired enough of jerking off, I'll fuck the neighbour's dog. Hell, I ain't proud.

    Coochie (my scruples have fallen further than my arches) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. 60 and under for QV AND teeth? Picky, picky, picky.

  5. #983
    That's Angela who hasn't posted in about 4-5 months and worked out of the infamous hotel near greenfield and hwy 100. Was always a safe provider. Wonder if they are using her pics or if she is back?

  6. #982

    Give you credit Muff

    I will never see a provider with zero reviews, will not see someone with bad teeth, has a tattoo covering her chest, and I gave up on motels / hotels. Also has to be 60 and under for QV and 100 and under for for hhr. So that leaves me with what? 5 percent of providers to choose from?

    Take a screenshot of these ads when you post them in the ripoff reports. When they take down the ads there is still info here about them.

  7. #981

    Here's the new ad, looks like a different girl

    [QUOTE=Ps1999;5056266]Take a screenshot of these ads when you post them in the ripoff reports. When they take down the ads there is still info here about them.[/QUOTEhttps://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/026008880412

  8. #980

    Screenshot

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this girl at her incall on 38th and and. The scam they're running is building maintenance is in her apartment so you have to wait in your car, after her telling me this activity picked up around me, and I "maintenance man asked if I live there cause he was trying to get an a apartment for repairs. " I thought it was a police sting so I left and parked down the street. Things died down and she was calling so I stupidly went back. So she gave me the number and said she was ready. Well I knock on the door and here came the "maintenance man" he pulled out a gun and wanted me to go inside, he was going to have to shoot me cause I was not going in. So he held his jacket open to hide the gun pointed at me and demanded the donation. Which I gave half to him cause I don't keep the whole donation together. I wasn't going to put up a fuss over 60 bucks, but I would've fought to avoid going inside with him. I never saw the girl BTW stupid me.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/769062638779
    Take a screenshot of these ads when you post them in the ripoff reports. When they take down the ads there is still info here about them.

  9. #979
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this girl at her incall on 38th and and. The scam they're running is building maintenance is in her apartment so you have to wait in your car, after her telling me this activity picked up around me, and I "maintenance man asked if I live there cause he was trying to get an a apartment for repairs. " I thought it was a police sting so I left and parked down the street. Things died down and she was calling so I stupidly went back. So she gave me the number and said she was ready. Well I knock on the door and here came the "maintenance man" he pulled out a gun and wanted me to go inside, he was going to have to shoot me cause I was not going in. So he held his jacket open to hide the gun pointed at me and demanded the donation. Which I gave half to him cause I don't keep the whole donation together. I wasn't going to put up a fuss over 60 bucks, but I would've fought to avoid going inside with him. I never saw the girl BTW stupid me.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/769062638779
    Sorry to hear the bad news. Glad that you're okay. It's always a gamble when dealing with garbage providers.

  10. #978

    Also a SW

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this girl at her incall on 38th and and. The scam they're running is building maintenance is in her apartment so you have to wait in your car, after her telling me this activity picked up around me, and I "maintenance man asked if I live there cause he was trying to get an a apartment for repairs. " I thought it was a police sting so I left and parked down the street. Things died down and she was calling so I stupidly went back. So she gave me the number and said she was ready. Well I knock on the door and here came the "maintenance man" he pulled out a gun and wanted me to go inside, he was going to have to shoot me cause I was not going in. So he held his jacket open to hide the gun pointed at me and demanded the donation. Which I gave half to him cause I don't keep the whole donation together. I wasn't going to put up a fuss over 60 bucks, but I would've fought to avoid going inside with him. I never saw the girl BTW stupid me.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/769062638779
    Just for reference sake she also walks Greenfield almost constantly. No idea what she's like if you scoop her, but I'd be doubly wary now.

    HS.

  11. #977

    Wild Child cash and dash

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/492416198879

    House on 78th st. In Kenosha. Posted here because she has ads in Milwaukee. She went downstairs for smokes after donation was passed and left the house. Her "husband" entered not too long after that. Avoid at all costs.

  12. #976
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this girl at her incall on 38th and and. The scam they're running is building maintenance is in her apartment so you have to wait in your car, after her telling me this activity picked up around me, and I "maintenance man asked if I live there cause he was trying to get an a apartment for repairs. " I thought it was a police sting so I left and parked down the street. Things died down and she was calling so I stupidly went back. So she gave me the number and said she was ready. Well I knock on the door and here came the "maintenance man" he pulled out a gun and wanted me to go inside, he was going to have to shoot me cause I was not going in. So he held his jacket open to hide the gun pointed at me and demanded the donation. Which I gave half to him cause I don't keep the whole donation together. I wasn't going to put up a fuss over 60 bucks, but I would've fought to avoid going inside with him. I never saw the girl BTW stupid me.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/769062638779
    Glad you got out of there in one piece. Happened to me once several years ago, not a pleasant experience. That's when I started carrying.

  13. #975

    Popped my Being robbed at gun point cherry

    Went to see this girl at her incall on 38th and and. The scam they're running is building maintenance is in her apartment so you have to wait in your car, after her telling me this activity picked up around me, and I "maintenance man asked if I live there cause he was trying to get an a apartment for repairs. " I thought it was a police sting so I left and parked down the street. Things died down and she was calling so I stupidly went back. So she gave me the number and said she was ready. Well I knock on the door and here came the "maintenance man" he pulled out a gun and wanted me to go inside, he was going to have to shoot me cause I was not going in. So he held his jacket open to hide the gun pointed at me and demanded the donation. Which I gave half to him cause I don't keep the whole donation together. I wasn't going to put up a fuss over 60 bucks, but I would've fought to avoid going inside with him. I never saw the girl BTW stupid me.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/769062638779

  14. #974
    Quote Originally Posted by Atkinson0705  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for a about 6 years now. I'm an ex-client of hers and eventually got to be on friendly terms with her-almost seemed like we were friends, in an on again, off again type of way. She moved to TX for awhile in 2016 and we fell out of touch, then in 2018 she returned to Milwaukee and we reconnected. It turned into sort of a business / friendship relationship where I would run errands for her or drive her to outcalls. That situation had it's good and bad points, but working for her at times made me realize what a dragon lady-type boss she was. Make one mistake, not even a critical one, and she would take your head off. Part of business also was loading her pre-paid credit card. But recently had been wanting me to book hotel reservations for her with my debit card with the promise she would pay me back. I never felt good about that proposition but I did it because I felt pressured and didn't want to lose a friend. Last week I booked a room for her and she said she would paypal me the money. It never came. When I inquired about it she got really nasty, like I owed HER money. I didn't think that she would turn out to be a ripoff artist and steal from people, let alone a friend. It's been several days and I'm pretty sure that I won't see any of that money. That is a pretty crooked thing to do. She probably doesn't have as much money as she claims to have or she wouldn't steal from people. What a disappointment Kendall turned out to be. I don't understand why she would do this to someone, a friend.
    I agree. I was in town in August had seen her once before years ago and she is not the same. She is a c*nt now. And her temper is whacked. Her claims I am 15 minutes away 2 hours later I am pulling in the parking lot and then she gets transformed into another galaxy and never makes it to the hotel room. I will NEVER waste my time with that thing again.

  15. #973

    Magan New to the Area is a Scam, Ad not accurate

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/312870730817

    I reported on her in Racine Saturday night- she called, asked for 120, said she would work with 80 for hhr, took the money and tried to give me a covered BBBJ and was shocked when I couldn't get off because I was so pissed. She didn't even let me feel her up, it was a fucking joke. She was all dressed up in sweats to go to the bar as soon as she was done. She said she wasn't done scamming when I texted after, either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fuck you.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape