Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 900 950 1350 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14192
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    No chance that is her!!
    Not on her best night ever in the past 20 years, Amy doesn't come anywhere near close to that.

  2. #14191

    Not Amy, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLover  [View Original Post]
    Is this Amy?

    Looks like her but I've never seen her and based on the comments here I won't. Just curious if this is her.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f7e32adae8a5
    That isn't Amy, but it is a woman who has spent plenty of time in Chicago. Her "porn" name is Anneke Nordstrom, her provider name was Anneke. (something else). First of the hot GILF providers.

  3. #14190

    Perfect Ass Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by XgmMe1423  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit! I know this girl in real life. Always wanted to date her; looks like I can.
    Hahah, I can only imagine running into someone I knew in this hobby.

  4. #14189

    Lacey Love

    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedFan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lacey love? https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/1587786.htm.

    Didn't see any reviews on TER.
    Holy shit! I know this girl in real life. Always wanted to date her; looks like I can.

  5. #14188

    How 'about No!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLover  [View Original Post]
    Is this Amy?

    Looks like her but I've never seen her and based on the comments here I won't. Just curious if this is her.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f7e32adae8a5
    No chance that is her!!

  6. #14187
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    Had a lot of bad experiences with serious rate hikes and up charging. Even from my regulars. Pay for 1 hour and barely get a half. Not just the escorts. The massuses are too.
    I fear you're picking the wrong people. I've seen a number of women this year and I don't think any of them shorted me on time (except for maybe 5 min but timing it down to the minute is dumb.) I know this happens, but if a dumbass like me can stumble into multiple providers who treat an hour like an hour, I'm sure you can too.

    But I'm also very nice to providers, tip them a bit on top of the fee, and work hard to make sure they feel comfortable with me. I'm NOT saying you don't! Fuck, I dunno what you do. But if your regulars are all shorting you by around 30 min, has anything changed with you?

    Oh, and at least in most AMPs I've been to over the years, only getting 40 min out of 60 min is sadly normal.

  7. #14186
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLover  [View Original Post]
    Is this Amy?

    Looks like her but I've never seen her and based on the comments here I won't. Just curious if this is her.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f7e32adae8a5
    Nope, that's anneke pleasures. She does come into chicago on occasion. Amy has gigantic fake tits, not the big ole naturals on anneke.

  8. #14185

    Amy Double E?

    Is this Amy?

    Looks like her but I've never seen her and based on the comments here I won't. Just curious if this is her.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f7e32adae8a5

  9. #14184
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #14183
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #14182

    Jasmine Flowers

    I've seen Jasmine multiple times over the last couple of years. She's a breath of fresh air each and every time, but now she's on the mainland, starting with a stop in Chicago. Prior to Covid, she was a fantastic GFE provider. Saw her during lock down, and her minor rules for our protection were well received. During that time, she was low volume, only saw locals (lots of tourists like to see providers when they're in the islands) and her place was always immaculate. If you get curious about seeing her, don't hesitate. Her BBBJ always has me wanting to finish early, it's that good. She's not a clock watcher, as we've always managed to get caught up in the moment and lose track of time. Mention that you're a senior member here when scheduling, and she'll probably give you a little discount.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...chicago-255127

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...7512.htm?cat=1

  12. #14181
    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    I seen her about 2 years ago. Attractive, slim, nice booty, nice personality. CBJ, DATY, DATO, LFK. Not sure about now if she offers more.
    Damn, I follow her on twitter and her ass looks delicious. Her rates are really high for CBJ which is really disappointing.

  13. #14180
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedFan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lacey love? https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/1587786.htm.

    Didn't see any reviews on TER.
    I seen her about 2 years ago. Attractive, slim, nice booty, nice personality. CBJ, DATY, DATO, LFK. Not sure about now if she offers more.

  14. #14179

    Stormy's at it again!!

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...e/541859966611

    52 yr old user. Total scam!! You pay w / o play!!

  15. #14178

    Holly is amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Whamster123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Holly Berry recently. I was thinking about scheduling with, but she's out till 4th so will try her when she gets back.
    Saw her this summer. She looks healthy and is still one of the best in the city.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape