Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18010

    Stg

    I had a few free minutes this AM went to STG but looks like the site is down. Any others having problems. Maybe they all at / on the polls!

  2. #18009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibtreborz  [View Original Post]
    I know it's been a tough year and Covid's been a ***** but come on.
    Did she have to use the collage?

  3. #18008

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by RichMong804  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this little thing on STG, anyone seen her yet?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/660045477042
    I know it's been a tough year and Covid's been a ***** but come on.

  4. #18007

    Grandma I'm A Straight Up Savage !

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you TOFTT?
    I sent her a couple of text but no reply hopefully I can get in touch with her soon.

  5. #18006

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Is she the blonde or the brunette?
    She's a brunette.

  6. #18005

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by JaysonSt804  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Winter has an ad on STG. This is your chance if you haven't experienced the soul snatcher for yourself! I'm sure it won't be up long.
    Is she the blonde or the brunette?

  7. #18004

    Big girls need luv too

    Quote Originally Posted by RichMong804  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this little thing on STG, anyone seen her yet?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/660045477042
    LOL "little thing ".

  8. #18003
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1212  [View Original Post]
    Last week I had my 2nd dream of her, they were two months apart. First dream was pleasant but my recent wasn't. Not prompt on scheduling, gained 20 lbs, disinterested and smelt terrible, stinky ass! Pluses were her tits are great, and location was very safe and low key. I'm out YMMV good luck, stay safe!
    I second this report. Nice sweet girl but you probably should ask her to be showered. Very safe location in an area that's hard to find our type ladies working in. My experience echoes yours to a T.

  9. #18002

    Winter

    Looks like Winter has an ad on STG. This is your chance if you haven't experienced the soul snatcher for yourself! I'm sure it won't be up long.

  10. #18001

    Lexi. Midlo

    After briefly meeting Lexi before decided to reach out to set an appointment. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/424899157592.

    As I mentioned before definitely the girl in the pics. She was a little leaner than some of her pics, actually. Very cute and perky. Met her at her private residence incall and was greeted at the door and offered a drink. Settled in and chatted a little. Then off came the clothes, and we started with some brief foreplay into CBJ, then miss into k9 before finishing. I was stressed out about a few things including some car damage on the way there, but she was really sweet and her personality and hospitality help put me at ease and relax into the dream. Just a heads up, base visits are non-GFE and covered. Anything else arrange up front.

  11. #18000

    Grandma

    Quote Originally Posted by RichMong804  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this little thing on STG, anyone seen her yet?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/660045477042
    Why don't you TOFTT?

  12. #17999
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    No name in the listing so hard to research, hoping one of you has intel though.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/920645217953
    She has 1 ad posted back in September. That's it. Go ahead TOFTT she prob just need to make rent money and be out.

  13. #17998

    Jeezz

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    SHIT! I'd rather try Necrophilia.
    She looks like pinhead with a wig on.

  14. #17997

    No name

    No name in the listing so hard to research, hoping one of you has intel though.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/920645217953

  15. #17996
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMong804  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this little thing on STG, anyone seen her yet?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/660045477042
    SHIT! I'd rather try Necrophilia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape