Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,581 to 23,595 of 41302
-
11-02-20 20:05 #17722Senior Member

Posts: 207Starr
Nope she will fuck camels too LOL.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 20:00 #17721Senior Member

Posts: 207Avoid
One of biggest thieves around, don't fall for paying the babysitter upfront bullshit she will disappear on you in a heartbeat. She has ripped off probably 75% of the people here and the other 25% she has fled when she couldn't rip off. You have been warned!
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 19:50 #17720Senior Member

Posts: 909Hold up
So she willing to fuck pigs and dogs, get her head slammed up against the wall, but black folks? Woah, that's that's what breaks the camels back. LOL.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 18:38 #17719Senior Member

Posts: 554Is she foreal?? LOL
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/666210423548
I know she's posted for awhile and can't remember seeing anything on her but is she serious about animals?? I mean wth!? I've never even knew that was an option smh.
-
11-02-20 17:07 #17718Senior Member

Posts: 522Mandy
Can't seem to find any reviews on this one. The pics got me wanting to take a trip.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/897543635945
-
11-02-20 11:57 #17717Senior Member

Posts: 316Paris
Comms are horrible so you might as well have plan B set up. When she finally sent me the address it was the Mustang rd shithole which was all I needed to put her on the no fly list. Good luck and be safe.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 11:27 #17716Senior Member

Posts: 347Paris
Tried so her once but seems I got double booked, hopefully you'll have better luck.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 10:57 #17715Senior Member

Posts: 522Kendall
Seen her about 2 weeks because I couldn't get in touch with Meli. Should've just waited. Although she do have a nice little body. The service was shitty at best. Was 2 minutes in when she started with that cum for me baby shit. Not only that. Her face look nothing like her pics. Look very SWish. Definitely will not repeat.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/600823593136
-
11-02-20 10:27 #17714Senior Member

Posts: 170Sara traveling Latina
Saw her for $100. Mid 30's MILF big tits flat stomach as nice booty. Covered blow job and sucked on the boys which surprised me. Looked me in the eyes when sucking she let me play with her tits and sucked them. Titty fucked her and she rode me for a bit. Then doggie with that ass and didn't take long to bust a nut. Very nice and clean. No rush good time.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1690444
-
11-02-20 10:05 #17713Senior Member

Posts: 1247I Need It!
If I plan on doing FS with a provider, I need a BBBJ first. I'm older and have nerve damage from past deployments, so junior needs some help at first. The condom just chokes him out, especially when they expect it to go on without even being at attention first. LOL.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 09:17 #17712Senior Member

Posts: 260Kacie / Jordyn. Ex stripper. Link didn't post again
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...nette/34534607
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 08:23 #17711Senior Member

Posts: 260Ex stripper. Jordyn Kacie or whatever
I don't know why this is not uploading my link, that's the second time it's don't that.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...nette/34534607
-
11-02-20 08:01 #17710Senior Member

Posts: 299I'm fishing for new species of fish
Goes by Paris.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/238948259010
Goes by Desiree, claims to be new on the ss, menu starts at. 7.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/665035768626
PaytonJ, comms were good then went dark, claims to have a private residence on the WS.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/757553593507
Singer on the ss, claims to be new and best around. You know how that goes.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/346864671918
I'll let you know if I catch anything good!
-GD.
-
11-02-20 07:42 #17709Senior Member

Posts: 299She must of heard you
Looks like Brielle updated her ass pic 😄 It's probably looking more inline with your $. 5 experience now.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 07:20 #17708Senior Member

Posts: 1840What a shame
If she's anything like her pics she's smoken hot but with such a limited menu it's a non starter for me. JD.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





