Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17727

    Vivienne in Orange Park

    I've dreamed about this beautiful young lady before, but I wanted to take a moment and recognize how great she is in case there's anyone out there looking for a good dream. I was pressed for time, and rather than contacting someone else who would probably just lie and say they were available (we've all been there and done that), I contacted Vivienne because I knew I would get a straight answer. Fortunately for me, she was available for a dream, and I'm really glad she was! She has a beautiful face and smile. Great body with gorgeous, natural breasts, and an ass that won't quit! As I said, I needed to have this dream quickly due to time constraints, so I went for a hhr incall for 120 Mario coins. So worth it! In my dream, she displayed her incredible mic skills, and then it was on to K9. There's nothing like dreaming about hitting Vivienne from behind and seeing that gorgeous ass backing up on your rod. She squeezed every drop out of me as I exploded into the bag! It was just the relief I was looking for, and the dream ended with a hug and some nice chat. She doesn't rush you out the door. Vivienne has a safe and spotless incall location, too. No management and no knocks on the door, either. She is a rare gem in a city full of scammers and unreliable providers.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/246431358018

  2. #17726
    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    One of biggest thieves around, don't fall for paying the babysitter upfront bullshit she will disappear on you in a heartbeat...
    Then she'll steal yo wife and steal yo kids.

    (sorry, got that meme stuck in my head after reading that.).

  3. #17725

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Seen her about 2 weeks because I couldn't get in touch with Meli. Should've just waited. Although she do have a nice little body. The service was shitty at best. Was 2 minutes in when she started with that cum for me baby shit. Not only that. Her face look nothing like her pics. Look very SWish. Definitely will not repeat.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/600823593136
    She has went to shit!! The candy has eaten her up! If she was the only girl available I'd stay home and get a new porn subscription and take care of it myself!

  4. #17724
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/666210423548

    I know she's posted for awhile and can't remember seeing anything on her but is she serious about animals?? I mean wth!? I've never even knew that was an option smh.
    Those poor animals! 😭.

  5. #17723

    Payton J

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Tried so her once but seems I got double booked, hopefully you'll have better luck
    Don't know what's up with her these days. Saw her, probably 2 years ago, and had a great time. Reached out today and comms were good, everything tracking and then interrogation starts on my way to her place. She cancels on me when I'm AT HER INCALL because I can't remember the hotel I saw her at 2 years ago. WTF? Be advised.

  6. #17722

    Starr

    Nope she will fuck camels too LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    So she willing to fuck pigs and dogs, get her head slammed up against the wall, but black folks? Woah, that's that's what breaks the camels back. LOL.

  7. #17721

    Avoid

    One of biggest thieves around, don't fall for paying the babysitter upfront bullshit she will disappear on you in a heartbeat. She has ripped off probably 75% of the people here and the other 25% she has fled when she couldn't rip off. You have been warned!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why this is not uploading my link, that's the second time it's don't that.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...nette/34534607

  8. #17720

    Hold up

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/666210423548
    I know she's posted for awhile and can't remember seeing anything on her but is she serious about animals?? I mean wth!? I've never even knew that was an option smh.
    So she willing to fuck pigs and dogs, get her head slammed up against the wall, but black folks? Woah, that's that's what breaks the camels back. LOL.

  9. #17719

    Is she foreal?? LOL

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/666210423548

    I know she's posted for awhile and can't remember seeing anything on her but is she serious about animals?? I mean wth!? I've never even knew that was an option smh.

  10. #17718

    Mandy

    Can't seem to find any reviews on this one. The pics got me wanting to take a trip.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/897543635945

  11. #17717

    Paris

    Comms are horrible so you might as well have plan B set up. When she finally sent me the address it was the Mustang rd shithole which was all I needed to put her on the no fly list. Good luck and be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Paris.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/238948259010

    Goes by Desiree, claims to be new on the ss, menu starts at. 7.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/665035768626

    PaytonJ, comms were good then went dark, claims to have a private residence on the WS.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/757553593507

    Singer on the ss, claims to be new and best around. You know how that goes.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/346864671918

    I'll let you know if I catch anything good!

    -GD.

  12. #17716

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Paris.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/238948259010

    Goes by Desiree, claims to be new on the ss, menu starts at. 7.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/665035768626

    PaytonJ, comms were good then went dark, claims to have a private residence on the WS.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/757553593507

    Singer on the ss, claims to be new and best around. You know how that goes.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/346864671918

    I'll let you know if I catch anything good!

    -GD.
    Tried so her once but seems I got double booked, hopefully you'll have better luck.

  13. #17715

    Kendall

    Seen her about 2 weeks because I couldn't get in touch with Meli. Should've just waited. Although she do have a nice little body. The service was shitty at best. Was 2 minutes in when she started with that cum for me baby shit. Not only that. Her face look nothing like her pics. Look very SWish. Definitely will not repeat.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/600823593136

  14. #17714

    Sara traveling Latina

    Saw her for $100. Mid 30's MILF big tits flat stomach as nice booty. Covered blow job and sucked on the boys which surprised me. Looked me in the eyes when sucking she let me play with her tits and sucked them. Titty fucked her and she rode me for a bit. Then doggie with that ass and didn't take long to bust a nut. Very nice and clean. No rush good time.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1690444

  15. #17713

    I Need It!

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ is a must! I hate when this fish won't do it. Especially, when it is advertised! Oh well, plenty fish in the sea 😁.
    If I plan on doing FS with a provider, I need a BBBJ first. I'm older and have nerve damage from past deployments, so junior needs some help at first. The condom just chokes him out, especially when they expect it to go on without even being at attention first. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape