Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,226 to 15,240 of 32165
-
11-02-20 13:57 #16940Senior Member

Posts: 467Viviana
Viviana has always been that way. She clearly does not enjoy what she is doing. FHOH offers a lot of other services you would find in a legit day spa. She'd be better off at a place like that.
Originally Posted by FunDreams
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 12:28 #16939Senior Member

Posts: 197No internet presence for FHOH
I'm a little hesitant to go to FHOH just because I can't find anything on the web about it at all, and other than what I hear from you fine people there is just no intel on this place. Has it always been this way?
Just curious. When visiting, is there anything specific you need to when making an appointment? Or do they assume if you are a man making an appointment for a massage you are looking for happy times?
Many thanks, be safe out there.
--BE.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 12:04 #16938Senior Member

Posts: 383Kinsey Milking Table
I left a review on Kinsey back at the end of July, finally caught up this morning and there are some key differences. One: her cat was not hiding this time, sorry if you have cat allergies. 2, she has a mirror now so you can see when goes under the table now. 3: she finished me while under the table this time and it was jizz on tit glory. She mentioned she got an assistant to help with booking now, but the assistant is on vacation right now.
https://dc.rubratings.com/165339
-
11-02-20 11:44 #16937Senior Member

Posts: 477Leah Sandra Adriana
Tall blonde is Leah. Leah and Sandra offer FS and IMHO would be the only reason to visit FHOH. Sandra being the more attractive of the two. Adriana is the new girl and she is a brunette. She's very attractive as well but I haven't had a dream with her so I can't tell you what's on the menu. What I can tell you is her menu is far more open than Viviana. I've gotten to know Viviana over the years, she is the tiny dirty blonde haired one, she's very attractive but she doesn't like the massage portion of Sandras business. Remember FHOH spa does offer legit services that are used by many. Facials, body sculpting, and injecting. And Viviana is the only employee next to Sandra who is trained in it. Leah and Adriana are strictly there for our massage purposes.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308
[View Original Post]
So when staff is short. Sandra, much to the contempt of Viviana, will thrust the massage duties on her. She doesn't like it and takes no passion in it. Her service thus is appropriately reflected as such. As many seniors and I (and now Fun Dreams) have learned, it just isn't worth the money to see her.
Her purpose at FHOH is to appease our wives when they go to do a cool sculpting appointment while us degenerates pound Sandra in the room next door.
If anyone's got intel on Adriana I'd love to hear it.
-
11-02-20 11:34 #16936Senior Member

Posts: 61Shorter one
She's petite. Used to have a tight body, looks a little more pudgy now. Brunette.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 11:32 #16935Senior Member

Posts: 134Which one is Vivian? Is she the dark haired one or the blonde one? Before covid I was a regular with Sandra but the one time she wasn't available I saw a tall blonde who gave good service. I'm just trying to remember if that was someone else or maybe Vivian has changed.
Originally Posted by FunDreams
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 10:21 #16934Senior Member

Posts: 61FHOH. Never again with Vivian. Viviana
Should have listened to the board but I went against my better judgement and tried out Viviana, I recalled her being an attractive and looking very sexy last year in a mini skirt.
Book a half hour with her, out. 8 from the start.
Let me tell you, what a WASTE. Massage was terrible, light touch would give her too much credit as there was no skill except for just running her oily hands on your body. The entire time she didn't say a word. Cleaned up with a warm towel, asked to flip, and same procedure but on the front avoiding the mid section. 20 minutes in, she just leaves the room. Stunned, I lay there for a few minutes, thinking maybe she had to use the bathroom or something. But no, that was it. No mention of it being over or anything. What a weird experience.
Left and she was on her phone by the exit. Glad she wasn't expecting or waiting for a tip. Never again fellas, listen to the board.
Should have gone with Sandra, even with all her chit chat.
-
11-02-20 08:28 #16933Senior Member

Posts: 433They are not open.
Originally Posted by ErikaScorpio
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 22:27 #16932Senior Member

Posts: 143Hadn't heard of it, so I looked it up and then searched here on the location "Burke" and this popped.
Originally Posted by Procrast333
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...824&viewfull=1#post4880824.
-
11-01-20 21:14 #16931Regular Member

Posts: 19Yes just went sat. Very good massage and shower! They do have a sauna I saw as well (didn't try that part) the massage was a 6 and the finish was Daty with plenty of teasing before hand. Anne was her name I believe. Looks is a, a little fluffy for me. But she was super energetic and I am sure the total package can be had.
Originally Posted by Procrast333
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 20:29 #16930Regular Member

Posts: 24Crystal
I googled Crystal in Vienna today and it says that they're open; I had a few awesome qv there before it got closed.
Has anyone gone back there lately? Can you confirm that fun is still to be had in there?
Stay safe.
Erik.
-
11-01-20 17:06 #16929Senior Member

Posts: 258Cleared now.
Originally Posted by InAviation70
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 16:37 #16928Senior Member

Posts: 106J&y
Has anyone been to the J&Y?
-
11-01-20 16:30 #16927Senior Member

Posts: 106Yes. That was the total.
Originally Posted by DanznMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 14:07 #16926Senior Member

Posts: 140











Reply With Quote





